Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2017, 09:46 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default Things To Do In The Garden by On A Whimsical Adventure (watch the video!)

Hi everyone, I can hardly believe that February is almost over but with March on our doorsteps, spring is also on its way. And that's the time when people start planning their garden chores. I don't have that green thumb, my husband does. But I love our garden and I love to see it grow and flourish. To help you document those garden adventures (and all sorts of other nature and outdoors themed memories) and help you with your garden planning, I am reeleasing 'Things To Do In The Garden' at Sweet Shoppe, along with my printable Garden Planner, Seed Packets Vol01 and Seed Packets Vol02.

Things to do in the garden is a whimsical digital scrapbooking collection with fantastic vintage and artsy patterns and mixed media designs that will make you wish you had a garden, whether you like gardening or not. The papers and elements are a delightful mix of vintage, realistic, mixed media and handdrawn illustrations. Colours are ranging from brown, clay and blue over fresh green, peach and golden yellow. The textures are rich and distressed and you will surely love all the stamps, the floral illustrations, the scribbles, the transfers and the word art.

Jana made another video that will take you through the bundle. She will also show you how to make a blended layout effect using some of the overlays and the more illustrative elements in this bundle. Click on the image below to watch the video on Vimeo.

Things To Do In The Garden Bundle

Things To Do In The Garden Kit

Things To Do In The Garden Journal Cards

Things To Do In The Garden Mixed Media Clusters

Things To Do In The Garden Word Stamps

Things To Do In The Garden Add-on
Did you purchase the Things To Do In The Garden kit before February 25, 2017? Then you can upgrade to the revamped version with this add-on pack. This pack has all the extras that I added in the new version, released at Sweet Shoppe on February 25. Do not purchase this pack if you are grabbing the Things To Do In The Garden kit or bundle at Sweet Shoppe for the first time!

Here are two pages that I did:

Be sure to check the On A Whimsical Adventure gallery for more layout inspiration!

Last edited by Anja; 02-25-2017 at 09:53 AM.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:19 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Here was my page with it