Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2015, 11:21 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Fun Weekend Plans?

Got any?

DH has the weekend off, but not sure what we're going to do. There's not really much of anything to pack for the move (and we can't exactly pack what there is up a week early with two little kids!) so maybe we will have one last WY/CO adventure.
Old 10-23-2015, 12:07 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Since it's the start of my daughter's semester break, it means I'm planning on resting on the weekend because we so badly needed it. Then do some house works on Sunday noon. I was thinking of going on a road trip at least for 3-4 days but since my husband is not here, I don't want to drive 644km. So I'll go with plan B - finish my daughter's photobook, face paint, watergun fight in the backyard, oh and the trick or treatin' gig
Old 10-23-2015, 12:21 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Both girls have their last soccer game tomorrow morning and then we're going to find out if i'm having a boy or girl! Everyone's super excited. I don't know if the girls will be able to sleep tonight with how much they keep talking about it lol!

We have my church's primary program on Sunday which i'm in charge of so we have that and the practice the night before. After church, i'm looking forward to a big, looooong nap to recover
Old 10-23-2015, 12:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

No plans for us this weekend - I work Saturday and Sunday it's supposed to rain , so probably a weekend of just hanging out and hopefully working on some quilting projects for Christmas.
Old 10-23-2015, 01:04 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

I have to work this weekend. But next weekend I'll be celebrating Halloween at Disneyland Paris, so that's something to look forward to!
Old 10-23-2015, 10:31 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Originally I didn't have any plans this weekend, other than sending my older children off to a MercyMe concert with my brother. However this morning my mom said she didn't want to go (she recently broke her foot), so she wants to know if she can watch the little man and I can go! I've yet to confirm with my brother, but it sounds like we are all (minus the 2-year old), going to a MercyMe concert tomorrow!

Outside of that, church on Sunday and then we repeat the week again on Monday!
Old 10-23-2015, 10:33 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by britaneejean View Post
Both girls have their last soccer game tomorrow morning and then we're going to find out if i'm having a boy or girl! Everyone's super excited. I don't know if the girls will be able to sleep tonight with how much they keep talking about it lol!

We have my church's primary program on Sunday which i'm in charge of so we have that and the practice the night before. After church, i'm looking forward to a big, looooong nap to recover
I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having and I hope your little one isn't shy!!! Good luck tomorrow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annet83 View Post
I have to work this weekend. But next weekend I'll be celebrating Halloween at Disneyland Paris, so that's something to look forward to!
Disneyland Paris!!! That's awesome! I might be a little jealous, but hope you'll share it with us via layouts!
Old 10-23-2015, 11:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well... we have a 3 day weekend and we HAD plans. Then I sprained my ankle on Thursday morning. I didn't realize it was as bad as it was because I didn't have time to stop and think about it (happened as I was walking out the door for work, I went on to work after regaining my balance). Today I stayed home and spent all day icing it and keeping it propped up and it is still super swollen and very bruised and painful. I missed the last home football game and the haunted house and all the fun stuff this evening and had to cancel the rest of the weekend plans since I can't walk. Darn the luck! I'd scrap but sitting at my computer isn't good for my foot since there's no place to prop it and I can't scrap on the laptop.
Old 10-23-2015, 11:36 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I hope you heal fast, Sherri!

Tonight I took 2 of the kids to a fair at the elementary school. Tomorrow we'll probably go to a pumpkin patch, the kind that has mazes and slides and keeps you having fun for hours. Other than that. our weekend will include doing some errands, going to DS's flag football game, and hopefully taking a few pictures in the kids' Halloween costumes.
Old 10-24-2015, 03:08 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having and I hope your little one isn't shy!!! Good luck tomorrow!!

Thank you! We're so excited and praying for to same thing...no shyness at all please lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2015, 03:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
I hope you heal fast, Sherri!

Tonight I took 2 of the kids to a fair at the elementary school. Tomorrow we'll probably go to a pumpkin patch, the kind that has mazes and slides and keeps you having fun for hours. Other than that. our weekend will include doing some errands, going to DS's flag football game, and hopefully taking a few pictures in the kids' Halloween costumes.

Sounds like lots of fun!! We still need to get out to the pumpkin patch.

Old 10-24-2015, 03:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Originally I didn't have any plans this weekend, other than sending my older children off to a MercyMe concert with my brother. However this morning my mom said she didn't want to go (she recently broke her foot), so she wants to know if she can watch the little man and I can go! I've yet to confirm with my brother, but it sounds like we are all (minus the 2-year old), going to a MercyMe concert tomorrow!

Outside of that, church on Sunday and then we repeat the week again on Monday!

I hope you get to go! We really like MercyMe at our house.

Old 10-24-2015, 08:08 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I don't, it's a miserable wet day here, but I saw this on FB and it made me chuckle

Old 10-24-2015, 10:27 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

It's crop day at Stacia's, so there's a few of us here scrapping and chatting!
Old 10-24-2015, 10:35 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by britaneejean View Post
I hope you get to go! We really like MercyMe at our house.
I was looking forward to a quiet evening without the older two, putting the 2-year old to bed at 7 and having the remainder of the evening to myself! I love MercyMe, but I'm also content to listening to it online and radio.
Old 10-24-2015, 04:56 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I had to work today, so we're mostly in blah boring mode this weekend.
Old 10-24-2015, 09:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

its a very low key weekend for me this weekend and probably for the next 2 I'd say cause im prepping for my exam on the 10th

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Old 10-25-2015, 10:01 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Well the boys were supposed to go camping with he boy scouts but they got rained out (unfortunately hubby's leadership training campout didn't get cancelled so he is off camping somewhere in the rain). The boys and I had a great lazy weekend. We watched movies (Pixels was surprisingly a good movie!!) and made pizza and cookies and played games. It has been a great weekend.
Old 10-25-2015, 11:07 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My parents are back from their big vacation so the little lady is "gone" ohh the silence..gotta love it hahahha I have the sweetest baby there is, but sometimes she can be a real chatterbox and I'm more of the silence one...hahaha Jus browsing the web atm