Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives > Scrap It! Summer
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2021, 12:01 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Scrap It! Summer - Weekend Getaway #5

Happy Friday Sweet Shoppers! You've nearly completed your whirlwind trip around the world, and today we're sending you off on your last five weekend getaways. Whether you're scrapping to win this week's $50 prize, or just need a couple more layouts to earn your Sweet Rewards this month, we hope you enjoy this week's destinations!

If you guys are ready for this week's adventure... let's take off!

Like all of our challenges this month, most of our weekend escapes are open to interpretation, and I don't know about you guys, but a HUGE part of the fun is seeing where you guys are taking these escapes in your pages! There is definitely some flexibility in how you interpret these, so seriously, as long as you scrap with the destination prompt in mind, you'll be just fine! We want this to be easy going, so get creative and most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Like last week, if you complete all 5 challenges this week before our newest destinations are posted next Friday @ Noon EST, you'll be entered to win a $50 gift certificate to the shoppe!

Simply claim a spot in this thread, upload your layout to our special Scrap It! Summer gallery, and then post 5 full size, 700x700 images of your pages here before next Friday, August 6th at Noon EST, and you'll be entered into our random drawing to win the final prize of July's amazing expedition!

Don't forget, our Scrap It! Summer - Weekend Getaway is replacing our July Passport, but you'll still be able to earn your Sweet Rewards to use in August! Just think of all 25 destinations in July as this month's passport to fun, and when you complete a certain number of challenges overall, you'll earn those sweet discounts to use in the shoppe in August!

Here's how it breaks down...

Complete 6 of 25 challenges to earn 20% Sweet Rewards
Complete 12 of 25 challenges to earn 30% Sweet Rewards
Complete 18 of 25 challenges to earn 40% Sweet Rewards

We hope you love our final week of challenges and that you scrap your heart out this week for our Scrap It! Summer event!

Oh... and if any of you are interested... another incredible scrapping event is just around the corner and kicks off on Sunday, August 1st! I'll be posting some details on that later this afternoon, but in the meantime...

Happy travels!

Robin

p.s. - one more thing before I wrap up our Scrap It! Summer: Weekend Getaway! If you loved the postcards you've seen this month as much as I do, you can find all of them and so many more in the Anderson Design Group store. Their travel art is amazing, so I highly recommend you take a look!