Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 04-26-2019, 12:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Friday Fun Fact Questions 04/26

Let's get to know each other a little bit more. Here's some fun questions to answer.
  1. What does your perfect day look like?
  2. Do you prefer cake or pie or neither? What's your fave?
  3. Do you have any pets?
  4. What is something you do to relax? (Other than scrapping)
Old 04-26-2019, 12:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. Mine would start with lots of coffee and my book. Then I'd grab my camera and head out for a photo walk (preferably with Taz). My perfect day doesn't include any cooking on my part so finding a market or food fair with gluten free foods and fresh fruit would be perfect for me. Then I'd head home for some family time with my hubs and we'd binge watch some shows together. I'd like to get a bit of scrapping time too. Dinner would be take-out or delivery (b/c I don't want to cook if possible). Evening time I would take Taz out for a walk along the river before coming home to get into comfy jammies and hang out with hubs for the night. Nothing exciting but it makes me happy.

2. Cake b/c I haven't found a gluten free pie I love yet. But pre-GF days, I loved cherry pie and pumpkin pie. Nowadays I love sheet cakes, anything with apple, pumpkin or banana and if it has chocolate...even better.

3. I've got the sweetest mini labradoodle, Taz. He's five and is the friendliest, smartest dog I've ever had.

4. I like to walk, with or without my camera and often with my dog, Taz. The fresh air clears my head and I love being outside amongst the wildlife and nature. I'm happy to live across the street from the river path. Early morning time is my favorite, when its quieter.

Last edited by bcgal00; 04-26-2019 at 12:28 PM.
Old 04-26-2019, 12:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. What does your perfect day look like? It's definitely a non work day where I wake up well-rested and nothing disastrous happens. I love chilling with my coffee. Maybe doing something fun with family or friends and then a nice meal with a fine glass of wine. I also love traveling, so vacations are usually my favorite days
  2. Do you prefer cake or pie or neither? What's your fave? I'm kind of picky about my desserts. I would say I lean toward cakes because I don't think pie crust is all that great for the amount of fat and calories associated with it, lol. Our local grocery store makes a wonderful tuxedo cake that I love. I also adore cheesecake.
  3. Do you have any pets? Nope!
  4. What is something you do to relax? (Other than scrapping) Reading and napping!
Old 04-26-2019, 01:50 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What does your perfect day look like? hmmm, good question.... i'm guessing it starts with a quiet morning, just me and my coffee, then doing something fun with the fam.... we do this all the time, BUT the catch for it to be perfect is that the kids wouldn't fight at all for the whole day.... not likely to ever happen, but I can dream. lol
Do you prefer cake or pie or neither? What's your fave? Cake.... always cake. Chocolate with Chocolate fudge frosting, vanilla with vanilla buttercream, carrot with creamcheese frosting..... Cake is everything..... at least until the holidays.... then I want nothing but pie...coconut cream pie, banana cream pie, any cheesecake.. I might as well have said I love both. LOL
Do you have any pets? yes. 1 Dog & 1 cat. My Beagle Snoopy is my 4th son... my support dog and love of my life. My lil Black cat Mr. Seeley loves his Mom and at times can be the sweetest lil boy ever when he wants to be, but MOST of the time he is the world's biggest a*****e.
What is something you do to relax? (Other than scrapping) Nap, long bath or shower, Listen to music, make lists.
Old 04-26-2019, 01:57 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Fun!
What does your perfect day look like? No work and being outside, preferably at the beach!
Do you prefer cake or pie or neither? What's your fave? Neither - I'm all about the ice cream!
Do you have any pets? Yes, one sweet kitty - Dori. We just lost her brother a couple of months ago.
What is something you do to relax? (Other than scrapping) Taking a nature walk or exercising.
Old 04-26-2019, 02:20 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What does your perfect day look like?
sleeping in being woken up by my kids & pup, leisurely morning with 2 cups of coffee, sunshine & nothing planned but whatever we decide to do!
Do you prefer cake or pie or neither? What's your fave?
I actually prefer pie- even though I bake cake (cupcakes!) ALL THE TIME! My favorite it berry pies- huckleberry, blackberry, blueberry, etc!
Do you have any pets?
Our 3rd child, the baby bulldog (who is now 5!) Lucy Lou. She's pretty spoiled rotten, but seriously the BEST dog! We also have a few fish, when my kids remember to take care of them. I'm seriously surprised they are still swimming...
What is something you do to relax? (Other than scrapping)
Long hot bath with a good book will do it every time!
Old 04-26-2019, 07:31 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. What does your perfect day look like? Oh man...it would be to wake up in a room with a view on the coast, sitting in my loungewear with a good book while snuggled up on the deck listening to the ocean, some wine at night.

2. Do you prefer cake or pie or neither? What's your fave? Cake...carrot cake is my fave! But, I will eat most flavors as long as the flavor isn't lemon.

3. Do you have any pets? Yes, we have two boxers - Charlie and Milo. They are litter-mates and get into a lot of trouble together. Haha! We also have a cat named Olivia and two chickens (guess they aren't really pets but they are animals we feed and care for).

4. What is something you do to relax? (Other than scrapping)
I like to read or just watch tv/netflix/hulu.

Old 04-27-2019, 02:50 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie1977 View Post
1. What does your perfect day look like? Oh man...it would be to wake up in a room with a view on the coast, sitting in my loungewear with a good book while snuggled up on the deck listening to the ocean, some wine at night.
THIS! SO so perfect!
Old 04-27-2019, 03:03 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

What does your perfect day look like? Sleeping in, waking up in a room with a wonderful sea view, simple & light breakfast in bed (which I never had) with a nice cup of coffee. Then relaxing by the balcony listening to the ocean, like Carrie, or going on a swim. Nice dinner with lovely wine at night. Hmmm... sounds like a perfect vacation to me!

Do you prefer cake or pie or neither? What's your fave? Here in China, cake is easier to find than pie. So cake it is. Cheesecake please. For pie, I like a good ol' apple pie.

Do you have any pets? Nope, though my son has been begging for a puppy. As much as I'd love one too, I don't think living in a small apartment is an ideal condition to have a dog.

What is something you do to relax? (Other than scrapping) Listening to music, watching K-drama, napping.
Old 04-27-2019, 08:31 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

What does your perfect day look like? I love doing things outside with my people when the weather is in the low 80's high 70's.
Do you prefer cake or pie or neither? What's your fave? Mocha Cake is my favorite and my best.
Do you have any pets? 3 right now, 2 cats & a dog. I would have more (at one point we had an additional rabbit & 7 hamsters and I miss those days.) if my husband wasn't so adamant. If I had a rabbit and a goat, my life would be complete.
What is something you do to relax? (Other than scrapping) I play sudoku on my device, and sometimes I read, but I get sucked into my book and have a hard time liking real people when I'm in a book. I also love Netflix, but like reading, it sucks me in and I hate coming back out.