Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to mnm_y2
Default Project Life/P365 layouts question

For those of you that have attempted this project and not completed it... what have you done with the layouts that you do have?Do you have an album just for these pages? Do you stick them into your yearly book?

I am going through my pages and have several years started but sadly zero years finished. I'm going to sort through my pages to see how many I have.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:33 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

You should make an album for those pages. Sort them by year, 2010, 2011, 2012 that's what I would do even if they aren't complete years. You'll have somewhere to go back to just for those pages

Old 11-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Well so far they're sitting on my computer unprinted. My P365 was done to document the year my DH was deployed but I only completed 3 months of layouts (so I think 12 layouts total) so I will likely add them into one my albums, maybe my AAM album, as a subcategory with their own title page explaining what they are. Since mine all had the same basic design, it makes sense to me to keep them all together.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Like, Lynnette - mine are sitting on my computer waiting... I do have the photos all taken for them, just need to scrap them... and I will get to them someday.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to mnm_y2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
Like, Lynnette - mine are sitting on my computer waiting... I do have the photos all taken for them, just need to scrap them... and I will get to them someday.

I have all of mine on my computer as well. My original idea was to do a photobook, but now I'm rethinking that and thinking I should just get all of these printed. It seems that most years that I have done, I have done well through about May. Although one year I did through October... so i might be able to finish that one
Old 11-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

I have them in a separate album by year. Last year I did it more like P52 with one layout for each week of the year. I only missed one week...the week that my grandfather passed away and I just left it out.

This year I'm going Project Life with a two page spread for each week, so I don't know if it will fit in the same album as last year's pages. If I continue on with Project Life, I think I'll have a different album for each year.