Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-09-2021, 08:22 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default 30 Days of Thanks - November 9th

Today I am thankful for my fur babies, Murphy and Loki. The unconditional love of a dog is the best thing ever. Each and every time I come home, they are so happy and excited to see me I can't help but smile. They are both pretty mellow old men who are content just to lay in the sun, sit on my lap or sleep at my feet under the desk while I work. But, they still act like puppies when it's time to walk or play or get a treat. They add a lot of joy to my life and I am so lucky to have them.
Old 11-09-2021, 09:07 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh so true Lorie: unconditional love of a dog is the best thing ever!

Today I'm thankful for the sun even if it's cold outside, it brings warm light and beautiful colors and view we have the morning with the fog above the Loire!
I'm a little anxious because of my daughter acting strangely and feeling sad and anxious so I hope it's not too bad and that we will find what's going wrong soon to help her and that her teacher will have find an idea!
Old 11-09-2021, 11:24 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Today I want to be thankful for my health. Even though I am working on dropping some pounds I am in better health than I was 2-3 years ago and walking 2 miles in the morning energizes me rather than wears me out. This morning was a beautiful morning to walk too!

Old 11-09-2021, 12:31 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

today I am thankful that I am in a happy mood. I feel like I've had a dark cloud hanging over my head, hoping it has moved on
Old 11-09-2021, 01:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Today is World Adoption Day so I'm thankful for the impact adoption has had on my life.
Old 11-09-2021, 03:24 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Today I'm thankful that I don't feel so scared to take my youngest grocery shopping with me anymore. We cover up with masks but I don't feel anxiety like I used to shopping on my own before.
Old 11-09-2021, 07:23 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Today I'm thankful for my little local craft/painting shop. I love getting my goodies to paint from there (little wooden signs and such) every month and being able to add some themed decor to my house. Recently they asked me if I'd be interested in teaching some workshops for them and today they actually offered me a job in the shop if I want it. I'm not sure if I will take it or not, but it sure is nice to be asked!!! I will be doing the workshops, for sure. It's a really nice feeling to be told that they both thought of me right away when thinking of who they wanted.
Old 11-09-2021, 07:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Today I am thankful for how well my husband understands my anxiety and is so supportive.
Old 11-09-2021, 08:37 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm thankful for my husband, who cooks dinner most nights and who still can't see me undress without wanting me and who is like putty in the hands of our daughter and who really takes the time to listen to me. He's been so supportive while I've been sick, even though nurturing isn't his nature.
Old 11-10-2021, 09:47 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponytails View Post
Today I'm thankful for my little local craft/painting shop. I love getting my goodies to paint from there (little wooden signs and such) every month and being able to add some themed decor to my house. Recently they asked me if I'd be interested in teaching some workshops for them and today they actually offered me a job in the shop if I want it. I'm not sure if I will take it or not, but it sure is nice to be asked!!! I will be doing the workshops, for sure. It's a really nice feeling to be told that they both thought of me right away when thinking of who they wanted.
that's awesome, congratulations!