Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 07-26-2021, 02:54 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm
Default dissapearing photo details

I have a problem with dissapering photo details. I put the credit in the description - but the page is uploaded without it. when I tried to edit photo details, nothing happens. I tried to put it in comment, but I wasn´t allowed to... but what is really strange - some of my pages are ok, with description, and some without, although I´m always writing it in description. does anyone know what the problem should be, please?
Old 07-27-2021, 10:24 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

This is an older thread but maybe some of the tips mentioned will help you? I know some people's credits disappear if there's an apostrophe. I've never had that problem myself, but it does seem like a weird little glitch. Anyway, HTH!
Old 07-27-2021, 11:55 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree City View Post
This is an older thread but maybe some of the tips mentioned will help you? I know some people's credits disappear if there's an apostrophe. I've never had that problem myself, but it does seem like a weird little glitch. Anyway, HTH!
Thank you!!! Yes, there was an apostrophe in my description, so I tried to edit it without it now - and it´s OK!
Old 07-27-2021, 08:24 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad77 View Post
Thank you!!! Yes, there was an apostrophe in my description, so I tried to edit it without it now - and it´s OK!
Strange! I'm glad you got it figured out. I had that happen for the first time a few weeks ago. I reworded and eventually it let me put the credits in the comments, but I didn't know what I'd changed that made it work.
Old 07-28-2021, 08:32 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I was having the same issue this past weekend and gave up. I will go back and look at the descriptions and see if there was an apostrophe.. Thanks
Old 07-29-2021, 10:20 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I've narrowed it down - for me at least - I can enter image comments with apostrophes on my PC, but if I'm using a mobile browser (iOS on my phone or iPad) it fails. I don't know if there's a tech person anywhere troubleshooting this; if so, hopefully this will help. It does seem to be browser-specific.

Writing & creating (but mostly writing) for The Sweet Shoppe!