Sweet Shoppe Designs

  #1  
Old 08-23-2020, 02:28 PM
kristalund's Avatar
kristalund kristalund is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,718
Default PL 2019 Album COMPLETED

Hooray!!
Now ] I just need to wait for another Unlimited Page Sale at Shutterfly!

http://www.kristalundphotography.com/blog/?s=PL+2019
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-23-2020, 03:08 PM
jacinda's Avatar
jacinda jacinda is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 17,490
Default

Good on you Krista! Your family will cherish this album in years to come.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-23-2020, 03:34 PM
allyanne's Avatar
allyanne allyanne is online now
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 5,437
Default

Great job! That must feel so good!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-24-2020, 02:16 PM
Leablahblah's Avatar
Leablahblah Leablahblah is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Baltimore, MD (origin: France)
Posts: 4,697
Default

Way to go! It must feel so good to be done with your album!

So I have a questions. The beautiful pages you make and share here, they don't make it into your album?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-24-2020, 02:19 PM
kristalund's Avatar
kristalund kristalund is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
Way to go! It must feel so good to be done with your album!

So I have a questions. The beautiful pages you make and share here, they don't make it into your album?
I used to print non-PL layouts as individual 12x12 prints and store in sleeves and 3 ring binders. But I don't have the space for all those albums. So I decided to create photo albums once the year is completely scrapped. That hasn't happened yet LOL so my non-PL layouts are sitting on the web.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-24-2020, 02:45 PM
Leablahblah's Avatar
Leablahblah Leablahblah is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Baltimore, MD (origin: France)
Posts: 4,697
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristalund View Post
I used to print non-PL layouts as individual 12x12 prints and store in sleeves and 3 ring binders. But I don't have the space for all those albums. So I decided to create photo albums once the year is completely scrapped. That hasn't happened yet LOL so my non-PL layouts are sitting on the web.
aah I see! But at least you have a plan to print them it would be a waste for such gorgeous pages to not print.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-24-2020, 11:23 PM
joelsgirl's Avatar
joelsgirl joelsgirl is offline
Sweetsaholic
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Posts: 18,026
Default

Awesome! It looks great, and wtg getting 2019 done before 2020 was over. My son was giving me a hard time recently because my 2018 album isn't even close to being ready..."Seriously, Mom??? That was like two years ago!" lol He does NOT get it.

PS SO MANY WORDS! I love the layout of your pages!
__________________

Last edited by joelsgirl; 08-25-2020 at 01:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-24-2020, 11:38 PM
cherrygutz's Avatar
cherrygutz cherrygutz is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,765
Default

Wow!! That is so cool!! Congratulations!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-25-2020, 09:12 AM
kristalund's Avatar
kristalund kristalund is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
Awesome! It looks great, and wtg getting 2019 done before 2020 was over. My son was giving me a hard time recently because my 2018 album isn't even close to being ready..."Seriously, Mom??? That was like two years ago!" lol He does NOT get it.

PS SO MANY WORDS! I love the layout of your pages!
I need to back and fill in missing pages for so many years!
I haven't been journaling in 2020 (because 2020!) and I know I am going to miss is when I go to create my PL album.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-25-2020, 09:37 AM
LynnZant's Avatar
LynnZant LynnZant is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,723
Default

WTG! Enjoy it once it's printed.
I'm on a mission to complete and print 2019 since I've never completed a year of pages before.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-26-2020, 04:18 PM
knittingbec's Avatar
knittingbec knittingbec is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,281
Default

Yay!!
__________________

Guest for LJS Designs- Feb/Mar/Apr 2020. Guest for WendyP Designs-July/Aug 2020
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-27-2020, 01:09 AM
rach3975's Avatar
rach3975 rach3975 is offline
Jabber-Jawbreaker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 9,375
Default

Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment. I'm impressed you completely finished 2019 by mid-2020! (So says a person who finished printing 2018 last month and knows that finishing 2019 anytime in 2020 is going to be a stretch!)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-27-2020, 08:48 AM
kristalund's Avatar
kristalund kristalund is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment. I'm impressed you completely finished 2019 by mid-2020! (So says a person who finished printing 2018 last month and knows that finishing 2019 anytime in 2020 is going to be a stretch!)
I read somewhere that you should work on the most recent. I have many unfinished PL years and moments to scrap.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-27-2020, 10:42 AM
rach3975's Avatar
rach3975 rach3975 is offline
Jabber-Jawbreaker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 9,375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristalund View Post
I read somewhere that you should work on the most recent. I have many unfinished PL years and moments to scrap.
I've heard that, and it makes sense! It's clearly working for you.

I feel like if I skip a year now I'll never go back and do it. I've completely finished (PL and non-PL pages) every year from 2016 to 2018, and the years before that are close to done. But I never feel like going back and scrapping any of those photos from 2015 or earlier. Being a year or two behind, the memories still feel current enough that I want to scrap them. Those older photos feel like a lifetime ago. Maybe I'll get to them in 8 years, when my youngest is in college and I have a lot fewer current photos to scrap!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-27-2020, 03:56 PM
kristalund's Avatar
kristalund kristalund is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
I've heard that, and it makes sense! It's clearly working for you.

I feel like if I skip a year now I'll never go back and do it. I've completely finished (PL and non-PL pages) every year from 2016 to 2018, and the years before that are close to done. But I never feel like going back and scrapping any of those photos from 2015 or earlier. Being a year or two behind, the memories still feel current enough that I want to scrap them. Those older photos feel like a lifetime ago. Maybe I'll get to them in 8 years, when my youngest is in college and I have a lot fewer current photos to scrap!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
LOL! I am thinking I will get them done when the Kids go to college too!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-28-2020, 03:35 AM
knittingbec's Avatar
knittingbec knittingbec is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristalund View Post
I read somewhere that you should work on the most recent. I have many unfinished PL years and moments to scrap.
My 2018 & 2019 are done & printed. 2020 is *almost* current (I think I'm 3 weeks behind right now, but this is more "on time" than I've ever been!) and I have big hopes of going back and doing PL 2017 & before--but not as "journal heavy" as my other PLs. My plan is to catch up on the weeks for this year & then work backwards...while staying current, LOL. When working back, though, I always get bogged down in photo organization (searching--there's a big chunk of time I'm missing , comparing hard drives & smug mug, etc.) So yeah...maybe when my kids are in college. haha
__________________

Guest for LJS Designs- Feb/Mar/Apr 2020. Guest for WendyP Designs-July/Aug 2020
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-28-2020, 09:17 AM
kristalund's Avatar
kristalund kristalund is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
My 2018 & 2019 are done & printed. 2020 is *almost* current (I think I'm 3 weeks behind right now, but this is more "on time" than I've ever been!) and I have big hopes of going back and doing PL 2017 & before--but not as "journal heavy" as my other PLs. My plan is to catch up on the weeks for this year & then work backwards...while staying current, LOL. When working back, though, I always get bogged down in photo organization (searching--there's a big chunk of time I'm missing , comparing hard drives & smug mug, etc.) So yeah...maybe when my kids are in college. haha
WTG on having those years printed! I find that I don't have a good photo storage process on my EHDs. Ideally I would like 1 per year but all the unused space would seem like a waste (assuming you wouldn't use all the space).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-31-2020, 09:42 AM
kristalund's Avatar
kristalund kristalund is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,718
Default

FREEPAGES
sale at Shutterfly!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-11-2020, 12:33 PM
laurabobaura's Avatar
laurabobaura laurabobaura is offline
Sweet Shoppe Designer
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 1,569
Default

this is amazing. fantastic job xoxo
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Creative Content 2007 SweetShoppeDesigns

Making your memories sweeter

Copyright 2016 Sweet Shoppe Designs The Sweetest Digital Scrapbooking Site on the Web | Site by Lilac Creative