Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 09-01-2012, 12:44 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg
Default September 2012: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey Hey Sweet Shoppers! Can you believe it's September already?? This year has FLOWN by!! Summer is wrapping up here and school is back in session..that leaves some of us a bit of scrapping time!! At SSD you can document your memories while earning a fabulous discount by scrapping along with the Pinterest Portfolio Challenges!

To participate in this month's challenges just visit our September Portfolio Pinboard at pinterest to check out the incredible inspiration posted by our challenge team for you to create a portfolio from this month.

The first 8 days of each month will bring new challenges from each member of our team, so be sure to follow along to find out all of the options available to you to this month. On the 9th, you'll be able to download a printable .pdf of the month's challenges from this thread to help you keep track of the challenges you've done and still need to do!

While you don't need a Pinterest account to view our pinboard and participate in our monthly challenges, Darcy Baldwin would be more than happy to get you a Pinterest invite if you email her!

As usual, you'll be using this thread to claim a spot to track your own progress and points. Each pin at Pinterest will have not only visual inspiration for you, but also a verbal prompt and a point value too. Simply complete a layout for the pin and post it in your tracker thread as always to earn your points!

For August, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on September 2nd. If you're joining us for the first time this month, you can have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done, but here are the basics...

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to the tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbers shown above each challenge at Pinterest and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout. For more information, visit the Portfolio FAQ.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum. Thanks!!

That's it! Good luck and have fun,

Robin & the challenge team!

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 09-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

7 - Use this tutorial on mixing fonts to help create a layout with a title or journaling using with two or more fonts - 1 pt

5- Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout - 1pt

4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1pt

15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts. = 1 NR PT (Lil Critters released 9.1 Uploaded 9.7)=3 pts

I used the layered chevron shape (like in the curtains), portrait photo orientation (like the photos on the wall), and a large

25. They say there are a thousand ways to say I Love You. This blog shows how one man has said I love over the past year. Be inspired by his outpouring of love and show us who you love -use the simple saying “I Love You” on a page and don’t forget to include a heart. -1 pt

Last edited by thompsonc2007; 09-07-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:27 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS - 20

1- Andrea is queen of cute cards. Take inspiration from her gallery and create a hybrid card or cards for any occasion.
3 pts

8 - Create a LO with journaling that discusses what you enjoy most about being online (e.g., your computer, digi-scrapping, different websites, etc.)
2 pts

16 - This photo is amazing! Use at least two design elements here for a layout. Be sure to indicate which elements (some examples: the "layered" shapes, gradient colors, etc) in your credits.
I got inspired by the "sunburst" look of the photo (from doorway) and the gradients. I used a sunburst paper and gradiant elements/papers in my layout.
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used Heroic by Traci Reed (released 9/8)
Layout completed 9/15

23. Be inspired by this cute collection of selfies. Create a layout that has at least 6 self portraits on it.
1 pt + 1pt NR = 2pts
Used Mother Lover by Jenn Barrette and Laura Banasiak (released 9/15)

28. Indian Summer is defined as a heat wave that occurs in the autumn, (according to wikipedia). It is typically the one last amazing moment of summer, as the seasons are changing. Be inspired by the idea of an Indian Summer. Scrap about something you would like to do as a last hurrah, or use the rich fun colors we associate with this time of year. Be creative! -
1pt + 1ptNR = 2pts
Used Half Pack 59 by Cindy Schneider (released 9/22)

34. I love this quote. Scrap a page about one of your favorite moments spent with someone you love. Tell us the story about that moment for 2 pts.
Used Autumn Fun: Ghoul Night by Jady Day Studio (released 9/15)
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts

37. Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. - 2pts

38. We digiscrappers love drop shadows but have you considered using drop shadowing as a design element on your page? Use this image as inspiration for getting creative with your drop shadowing on your layout. Think text, extractions...think outside the box!
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used All Is Dead and Done by Erica Zane and Libby Pritchett (released 9/8)
Layout completed 9/15

Last edited by navaja77; 10-02-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:41 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me
Old 09-01-2012, 02:21 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 09-01-2012, 02:22 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 1
(Including NR: 0)

5- Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout 1 pt
I lifted Christie Bryants Enjoy the ride.

Happily creating for Joyce Paul designs, Rachel Jefferies, Lynn Grieveson designs
& guesting for Micheline Lincoln designs.

Last edited by AJM; 09-02-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:06 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot
Old 09-01-2012, 04:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

3- Take a photo/s from a significant date in your life and scrap the date, photo, and why it's important to you -2 pts

2 pts +1 pt NR (Paper-tastic vol 3)

8 - Create a LO with journaling that discusses what you enjoy most about being online (e.g., your computer, digi-scrapping, different websites, etc.) - 2 pts

2 pts +1 pt NR (Paper-tastic vol 3)

15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts

2 pts + 1 pt NR (Sequentials 1 - 4; set3

Last edited by FireWolf; 09-14-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:13 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've been on a roll, so I'm trying for September!

Challenge Points: 28
NR Points: 2
Total Points: 30

Bonus Challenge #1 - Cookie 1 pt.

1- Andrea is queen of cute cards. Take inspiration from her gallery and create a hybrid card or cards for any occasion. 3 points/card up to 12 points
Card #1

Card #2

Card #3

3- Take a photo/s from a significant date in your life and scrap the date, photo, and why it's important to you -2 pts

4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1pt

5- Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout - 1pt

Scraplift of this layout: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ard233&cat=500

7 - Use this tutorial on mixing fonts to help create a layout with a title or journaling using with two or more fonts - 1 pt, 1 NR point (Winds of Change, purchased 9/22/12)

12 - Purple is somewhat a joke around the designer forums. For some reason, it is hard to scrap with. This post talks about purple and it's color buddy: yellow. Read through what these colors represent and then use them on a layout. -1 pt.

13 - Use this fun wall as inspiration for a page about a special time in your life. Be sure to use a clock somewhere on your page! -2 pts.

22. Use these great ideas from Write.Click. Scrapbook to show what you did this summer (or Winter if you live in the S. Hemisphere). Scrap a page that shows in pictures and/or words the highlights of what you did this summer (winter). 2 page spread - 3 pts

27. Once Upon a Time... we have all heard fairytales our entire lives. Be inspired by the theme of fairytales...Scrap about a part of your life that is like a fairytale, or phrase your journaling like a fairytale, or about your favorite fairytale. -2 pts.

31. Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center). 1 pt. + 1 NR pt. (Fabulously Funky - purchased 9/22/12).

32. Scatters are so fun and can be used just about anywhere on pages. Use this photo as inspiration for a big scatter on your layout. 1 pt.

37. Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. - 2pts

40. I heart wordy bits! Use this layout as inspiration for showcasing wordy bits, strips or brushes as the focus of your layout. - 1pt

Last edited by mariewilcox; 09-26-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

3pts. + 1pt. NR (kit from Jady Day) 1- Andrea is queen of cute cards. Take inspiration from her gallery and create a hybrid card or cards for any occasion

3pts.

3pts.

3pts.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy) 3- Take a photo/s from a significant date in your life and scrap the date, photo, and why it's important to you

1pt. + 1pt. NR (template from Cindy) 4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc)

1pt. 5- Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout
I lifted this one: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...-scrapbooking/
and here's mine:

6 - I never knew that these were all phrases coined by Shakespeare! Use one of these as part of your title or very prominantly as word art in a LO
1pt. + 1pt. for NR (Template from Cindy) - In a Pickle

2pts. 9 - Use this tutorial to do a photoshoot during the "golden hour" - and then scrap your pretty pictures!

2pts. + 1pt. NR (Template from Cindy) 15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - Banners, colors and alpha letters

1pt. 31. Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center).

1 pts. 33. Some fall premieres start this week. Scrap a page about what show(s) you're most excited to see.

1pt. 9.6.12 Cookie Challenge

1pt. Bonus portfolio challenge:
I lifted this one:

and this is mine:

total:30pts.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 09-29-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:46 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total - 19pts

4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1pt + 1pt NR for Half Pack 56 (9/1)

5- Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout - 1pt + 1pt NR for Home On The Range (9/1)

I'm lifting this -
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...-scrapbooking/

6 - I never knew that these were all phrases coined by Shakespeare! Use one of these as part of your title or very prominantly as word art in a LO - 1 pt for each LO up to 3 pts. 1pt + 1pt NR for I've Got Sunshine by Traci Reed (9/1)

15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts. (I picked brown spotty paper, the blue colour and the banner)

16 - This photo is amazing! Use at least two design elements here for a layout. Be sure to indicate which elements (some examples: the "layered" shapes, gradient colors, etc) in your credits. -2pts (I did triangles and layered shapes.)

25. They say there are a thousand ways to say I Love You. This blog shows how one man has said I love over the past year. Be inspired by his outpouring of love and show us who you love -use the simple saying “I Love You” on a page and don’t forget to include a heart. -1 pt

31. Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center). 1 pt

32. Scatters are so fun and can be used just about anywhere on pages. Use this photo as inspiration for a big scatter on your layout. 1 pt + 1pt NR for Mother Lover (9/15)

35. I love the blocking here. Use this as inspiration for a layout. 1pt.

39. Show off your insta-faves! Follow this tutorial to turn show off your instagram photos on your next layout, photostrip-style. - 1pt

40. I heart wordy bits! Use this layout as inspiration for showcasing wordy bits, strips or brushes as the focus of your layout. - 1pt

Cookie Blog Bonus - 1pt + 1pt NR for NR of Everyday: Autumn (9/8)

Total - 19pts (5NR used)

Last edited by Gemma; 09-22-2012 at 05:35 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:42 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

my spot here!
1- Andrea is queen of cute cards. Take inspiration from her gallery and create a hybrid card or cards for any occasion. 3 points/card up to 12 points - 9 points (so far)

September 6th Blog Bonus Challenge - 1 pt + 1pt NR (KCB A Little Kindness posted Sept 8, 2012) = 2 pts

************************************************** ************************************************** ******

10 Challenge Points
1 Hybrid Points
1 Bonus Points
New Release Points

Total Points = 12

Last edited by LoriJ; 09-09-2012 at 07:36 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

This spot shall be mine

Total pts: 10 pts

Challenge #5 - Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout - 1pt

lift of: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...story-matters/

Challenge #9 - Use this tutorial to do a photoshoot during the "golden hour" - and then scrap your pretty pictures! - 2 pts

Challenge #21 - Show your Team Spirit. Create a layout that shows how you, your family and/or your friends support your favorite team. (It doesn't have to be just football, any team will do!) – 1 pt +1 blog bonus pt; cookie challenge

Challenge #32 Scatters are so fun and can be used just about anywhere on pages. Use this photo as inspiration for a big scatter on your layout. 1 pt. +1pt NR]

Challenge #34 - I love this quote. Scrap a page about one of your favorite moments spent with someone you love. Tell us the story about that moment for 2 pts. +1pt NR

Last edited by hollyxann; 09-18-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:12 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I wanna play along
Old 09-01-2012, 07:13 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

mine

Total - 30 points

#3 Signifigant Date

2 points

#5 Paper 2 Digi

1 point

#7 Mixed Fonts

1 point

#8 Being Online

2 points

#9 Golden Hour

2 points

#16 Design Elements from photo (triangles & colors)

2 points

#24 Half and Half

2 points

#27 Once Upon a Time

2 points

#29 Color, Color, Color + NR Fabulously Funky 9/22

2 points

#31 Cut Outs

1 point

#32 Scatter

1 point

#34 Quote Inspiration + NR Look at Me Now 9/14

3 points

#35 Blocking + NR He's Coming 9/14

2 points

#37 White Space + NR Double the Trouble 9/14

3 points

#40 Word Bits + NR I Kraft, You Kraft 9/8

2 points

Blog Bonus Lift Lydia

1 point

Blog Bonus Cookie

1 point

Last edited by lovely1m; 09-29-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

2- Use this wall piece for inspiration on your next layout. Frame pieces of paper to create a bold focal point on your layout - 1 primary point

4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1 primary point

10 - Use this picture to create your own Layout "Recipe". You must use at least 5 design elements from this picture (e.g., a kraft or woodgrain background; bunting or banner; etc) and no additional items except pictures, a title and journaling. Make sure to document your 'recipe' in the credits - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Meg/Julie

Recipe:
wood background, banner, stripes, large flower, buttons, ribbon, word art tag

15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 points and 1 NR point for Shawna

Bonus Cookie Challenge - 1 primary point

Total: 8 Points
3/5 NR points available

Last edited by kscwgirl; 09-16-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me.

New Release- 5 points
Total Points- 30 points

Bonus Blog Point- Nikki's Cookie

7 - Use this tutorial on mixing fonts to help create a layout with a title or journaling using with two or more fonts - 1 pt + 1 NR (Little Sew & Sew alpha released 9/8, uploaded 9/11)

9 - Use this tutorial to do a photoshoot during the "golden hour" - and then scrap your pretty pictures! - 2 pts

13 - Use this fun wall as inspiration for a page about a special time in your life. Be sure to use a clock somewhere on your page! -2 pts.

20 - Check out this awesome site filled with recipes for leftovers! What's your favorite recipe for your own leftovers? Scrap a little recipe card and share it or include the card itself in a layout! -1pt

21. Show your Team Spirit. Create a layout that shows how you, your family and/or your friends support your favorite team. (It doesn't have to be just football, any team will do!) – 1 pt + 1 NR (Everyday Storytelling- Autumn, released 9/8, uploaded 9/10)

22. Use these great ideas from Write.Click. Scrapbook to show what you did this summer (or Winter if you live in the S. Hemisphere). Scrap a page that shows in pictures and/or words the highlights of what you did this summer (winter). 1 page – 1 pts 2 page spread - 3 pts

23. Be inspired by this cute collection of selfies. Create a layout that has at least 6 self portraits on it. – 1 pt

26. Blast from the Past... let's try a Pop Rocks challenge. Scrap about a current event that is happening in the world right now. Include details for future generations to know what was happening, and your feelings about it. -2 pts.

27. Once Upon a Time... we have all heard fairytales our entire lives. Be inspired by the theme of fairytales...Scrap about a part of your life that is like a fairytale, or phrase your journaling like a fairytale, or about your favorite fairytale. -2 pts.

32. Scatters are so fun and can be used just about anywhere on pages. Use this photo as inspiration for a big scatter on your layout. 1 pt.

33. Some fall premieres start this week. Scrap a page about what show(s) you're most excited to see. 1pt + 1 NR (Alpa Scraps, released 9/22, uploaded 9/22)

34. I love this quote. Scrap a page about one of your favorite moments spent with someone you love. Tell us the story about that moment for 2 pts.

35. I love the blocking here. Use this as inspiration for a layout. 1pt. + 1 NR (Fave-oites Vol. 5, released 9/22, uploaded 9/22)

36. Are you addicted to lists? Embrace your love of listography this month and showcase some list journaling on your layout. - 1pt + 1 NR (Everyday Storytelling- Autumn, released 9/8, uploaded 9/10)

39. Show off your insta-faves! Follow this tutorial to turn show off your instagram photos on your next layout, photostrip-style. - 1pt

Last edited by marlathrall; 09-30-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:20 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

for me.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:20 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My spot

2. Use this wall piece for inspiration on your next layout. Frame pieces of paper to create a bold focal point on your layout - 1pt

1 Point

4. Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1pt

1PT + 1 NR PT (Home on the Range 9/1 posted 9/4)

5. Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout - 1pt

1 Point + 1NR Point (Strength 9/1 posted 9/5)

15. I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts.

2 Points

16. This photo is amazing! Use at least two design elements here for a layout. Be sure to indicate which elements (some examples: the "layered" shapes, gradient colors, etc) in your credits. -2pts

2 Points

23. Be inspired by this cute collection of selfies. Create a layout that has at least 6 self portraits on it. – 1 pt

1 Point + 1 NR Point (I've Got Sunshine 9/1 posted 9/5)

24. Be inspired by Sugarbabe Rebecca and take the Half and Half Challenge – Create a layout that shows both sides of the story so to speak. Split the layout in half (any way you like). Each side must show an opposite something of the other side. It can either be about yourself (a personality or physical trait) or about something in your life. Example – Night owl/Early Bird; Quite/Loud; Optimist/Pessimist. Each side should look balanced. 1 layout – 2 pts

2 Points

31. Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center). 1 pt.

1 Point

1 Point

[URL="https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=249591&title=whole-heart&cat=500"]
[/URL

2 Points

1 Point

1 Point + 1 NR Point (9/8 I Kraft, You Kraft posted 9/11)

Bonus Cookie by NikkiEpperson

1 Point + 1 NR Point (9/8 Here With You posted 9/7

Bonus Spin A Lift of ltarbox

1 Point

Total Points - 23

Last edited by carrie1977; 09-30-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS: 31 PTS

2- Use this wall piece for inspiration on your next layout. Frame pieces of paper to create a bold focal point on your layout - 1pt

THIS layout

6 - I never knew that these were all phrases coined by Shakespeare! Use one of these as part of your title or very prominantly as word art in a LO - 1 pt for each LO up to 3 pts

7 - Use this tutorial on mixing fonts to help create a layout with a title or journaling using with two or more fonts - 1 pt

9 - Use this tutorial to do a photoshoot during the "golden hour" - and then scrap your pretty pictures! - 2 pts + 1 NR PT
My Stamp Stash No. 5 by Krystal Hartley

11 - Scroll down a bit on this post for a list of fun art journal ideas. Use one of them for inspiration for a layout. -1 pt.

12 - Purple is somewhat a joke around the designer forums. For some reason, it is hard to scrap with. This post talks about purple and it's color buddy: yellow. Read through what these colors represent and then use them on a layout. -1 pt.

15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts. + 1NR
Summer Fades by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens
Inspired by bold patterns, colors and frames/border

21. Show your Team Spirit. Create a layout that shows how you, your family and/or your friends support your favorite team. (It doesn't have to be just football, any team will do!) – 1 pt

28. Indian Summer is defined as a heat wave that occurs in the autumn, (according to wikipedia). It is typically the one last amazing moment of summer, as the seasons are changing. Be inspired by the idea of an Indian Summer. Scrap about something you would like to do as a last hurrah, or use the rich fun colors we associate with this time of year. Be creative! -1 pt. + 1 NR PT

29. Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. -1 pt. + 1 NR PT
Heroic by Traci Reed

31. Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center). 1 pt.

38. We digiscrappers love drop shadows but have you considered using drop shadowing as a design element on your page? Use this image as inspiration for getting creative with your drop shadowing on your layout. Think text, extractions...think outside the box! - 2pts

Blog Cookie 1 PT + 1 NR PT

Blog SAL 1 PT
Lifted All That

Here's mine

Total Points: 31PT

New Release: 5
Hybrid:

Last edited by kim21673; 09-25-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:02 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Happy to be playing.
27 Pt.

Go decorate that Cookie for 1 bonus portfolio point!!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...n-2012&cat=647
September 6 Cookie by Nikki Epperson
Studio Basic Designs: Dear Diary
Font: Heather BTN

Spin-a-lift! September bonus portfolio challenge 1pt.
I lifted this one https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/...rl&cat=500

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...flower&cat=647
Meghan Mullens-LoveBloomsHere, Best Days,
Font: Brush Script Std

2- Use this wall piece for inspiration on your next layout. Frame pieces of paper to create a bold focal point on your layout - 1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...bering&cat=647
Meghan Mullens: Best Days, Last Day of School, Little Lady, After the Rain, Let Down Your Hair, No Place Like Home
Mari Koegelenberg: Little Critter-Frame003
CSchneider: Wordart Freebie 1

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ughter&cat=647
Template: cschneider-HP35-pg1
Misty Cato and Sugarplum Paperie: Aint Life Grand
Trace Reed: {im}perfect-tag
Font: Freehand591 BT

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...hairdo&cat=647
Jady Day Studio_The One That I Want
Krystal Hartley_pennant pieces-free
Font: Imperial BT, Impact

I chose this one to lift http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...love-mls-aiko/

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...coffee&cat=647
Sugarplum Paperie: Pumpkin Latte
Font: Arial

9 - Use this tutorial to do a photoshoot during the "golden hour" - and then scrap your pretty pictures! - 2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...theain&cat=647
Meghan Mullens: After the Rain, Let Down Your Hair and a doily, recolored, from her kit Little Lady

10 - Use this picture to create your own Layout "Recipe". You must use at least 5 design elements from this picture #e.g., a kraft or woodgrain background; bunting or banner; etc# and no additional items except pictures, a title and journaling. Make sure to document your 'recipe' in the credits - 1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-tight&cat=647
I believe I used a little more than what I was supposed to. 3 papers 1 in woodgrain for background, 4 flowers, 3 ribbons, one made of lace, 1 bow, 1 stitch, 1 word art, 1 tape, and an alpha for the title.
Jenn Barrette: Kinda Awesome and More Spice Than Sugar

11 - Scroll down a bit on this post for a list of fun art journal ideas. Use one of them for inspiration for a layout. -1 pt
I didn't use one of the ideas well I kinda did. Do some free writing of sentences/prose/etc...you never know what could come up...some great stuff indeed.
I wrote a letter to my grandmother who died at the young age of 28 in 1934!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...mother&cat=647
A collab by Misty Cato and Sugarplum Paperie: Aint Life Grand
Font: Galeforce BTN and Arial

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...united&cat=647
Traci Reed and Kristin Cronin-Barrow: Extra Extra

15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ar-old&cat=647
I used a Nov. 6 - 365 Days of Bliss Freebie Cookie by Heather Greenwood

Jenn Barrette: Kinda Awesome and More Spice Than Sugar
Erika Zane-Beachy Keen-Journal 2

16 - This photo is amazing! Use at least two design elements here for a layout. Be sure to indicate which elements (some examples: the "layered" shapes, gradient colors, etc) in your credits. -2pts

I used the circle shape and a purple gradient also wood for the floor.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-dance&cat=647
Jady Day-ABCs of You
Font: Ariel

24. Be inspired by Sugarbabe Rebecca and take the Half and Half Challenge – Create a layout that shows both sides of the story so to speak. Split the layout in half (any way you like). Each side must show an opposite something of the other side. It can either be about yourself (a personality or physical trait) or about something in your life. Example – Night owl/Early Bird; Quite/Loud; Optimist/Pessimist. Each side should look balanced. 1 layout – 2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...autumn&cat=647
Meghan Mullens: After the Rain, Fragrance of Fall and Best Days
Font: Annie BTN

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...posing&cat=647
Erica Zane: Love Happens

28. Indian Summer is defined as a heat wave that occurs in the autumn, (according to wikipedia). It is typically the one last amazing moment of summer, as the seasons are changing. Be inspired by the idea of an Indian Summer. Scrap about something you would like to do as a last hurrah, or use the rich fun colors we associate with this time of year. Be creative! -1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...1082&nocache=1
Kristin Cronin-Barrow-Pumpkins and Spice
Font: LD Shelly Print

29. Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. -1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...f-1959&cat=647
Meghan Mullens: After the Rain, Little Lady, No More Photos

Fonts: LD Shelly Print and Kimberly Geswein's Haven't Slept in Two Days

31. Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center). 1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...he-pig&cat=647
Janet Phillips Template_A Little Something Different2
Jenn Barrette-More Spice Than Sugar
Font: Ariel, Kimberly Geswein's: Havent Slept in Two Days and JandaPolkadotParty

32. Scatters are so fun and can be used just about anywhere on pages. Use this photo as inspiration for a big scatter on your layout. 1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e-time&cat=647
Kristin Cronin-Barrow: Manic Monday_FWP
Font: Lucida Sans Unicode

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ci-bff&cat=647
Jady Day Studio: ABCs of You
Font: MS Mincho

I don't have instagram but did use a filmstrip for mine

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...family&cat=647
Melissa Bennett: I used a filmstrip from her kit Canned but had to add another frame to it.
I also used her new kit Nothing But Blue Skies
Font: MS Mincho for the date

Last edited by Beebo; 09-29-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Mine!

2 pts + 1 NR pt-used Strength by Kristin Cronin-Barroweleased 9/1

1 pt + 1 NR pt (I've Got Sunshine by Traci Reed, released 9/1)

I lifted this layout: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...e-warren-jack/

1 pt + 1 NR pt for using Lil Miss Sassypants by Mari Koegelenbergeleased 9/1

10 - Use this picture to create your own Layout "Recipe". You must use at least 5 design elements from this picture (e.g., a kraft or woodgrain background; bunting or banner; etc) and no additional items except pictures, a title and journaling. Make sure to document your 'recipe' in the credits - 1pt

My recipe:
woodgrain background
strip of solid paper
strip of patterned paper
paper banner/flag
square tag
3 buttons
3 flowers
lace
2 ribbons-1 straight and one crinkled (like the crinkled newsprint behind the lace)
1 bow
1 word strip
stitches
metal accent
10 round embellishments (one box has 10 circles stitched down on it; I used 2 brads, 3 flair and 5 flowers)

1 pt + 1 NR pt-I used Little Critters by Mari Koegelenberg- released 9/1:

Total: 9 pts

Last edited by profiler_mar; 09-02-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm
Default my spot

Total: 30

1: Hybrid Cards 4 cards = 12 pts

4: Banner shapes 1 pt

5: P2D NR DJB This Font is Stressed 2 pts

15: Nursery Inspiration 2 pts
*inspired by the stripes, polka dots, neutral background and color palette

21: Sports 1 pt

22: What we did this summer 2 pager 3 pts

30: Hair NR DJB This Font is Stressed 2 pts

32: Scatters NR DJB This Font is Stressed 2 pts

35: Blocking NR DJB This Font is Stressed 2 pts

37: White Space & Text NR DJB This Font is Stressed 3 pts

Last edited by pewtertm; 09-29-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total = 5pts

29 - Color Color Color! - 1pt

32 - Scatters - 1pt + 1 NR pt = 2pts (9/9;After All is Dead and Done by Libby Pritchett & Erica Zane)

40 - Wordy Bits - 1pt + 1 NR pt = 2pts (9/15; Disguise Delimit by Libby & Erica)

Total = 5pts
NR = 2pt

Last edited by chastml; 09-15-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Total = 2 pts

N/R = 1 pt

4 - Use a banner. 1 pt + 1 pt NR (Little Critters, page uploaded 9/3/12)

Last edited by GlitterQueen; 09-03-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1pt -- 1 pt + 1 NR Bonus Pt (Half Pack 56 by Cindy Schneider new 9/1, uploaded 9/2) = 2 pts

15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts. I used the color scheme, the chevrons, and the polka dots on the changing pad for inspiration. 2 pts + 1 NR Bonus Point (Summer Fades by Meghan Mullens and Traci Reed -- New 9/8, LO Uploaded 9/8) = 3 pts

NR Points: 2 pt
Hybrid Points: 0 pts
Total Points: 8 pts

Last edited by isaacsmom; 09-09-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 09-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 30
Regular Points: 24
NR Points: 5
Hybrid Points: 1

#1- Card1 (3 pts) Inspiration

#1- Card 2 (3 pts)

#1- Card 3 (3 pts) Inspiration

#1- Card 4 (3 pts) Inspiration

#3 - Special Day (2 pts + 1 NR for Cindy's Set #129, released 9/23)

#5 - Paper to Digi (Original Layout Lifted - 1 pt + 1 NR for "Disguise Delimit" by Erica/Libby 9/15)

#7 - Use Contrasting Fonts (1 pt + 1 HB + 1 NR for "After All is Dead and Done" by Erica/Libby 9/8)

#8 - Online (2 pts + 1 NR got "Trio Pack 5 - Curve Appeal" by Cindy 9/15)

#15 - Nursery Inspiration (2 pts)

#22 - Summer Highlights (2 page spread for 3 pts + 1 NR for Janet's 2 Many Photos #135 released 9/29)

#33 - TV show you're excited to see (1 pt)

Last edited by Lindsay; 09-30-2012 at 09:48 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My place!
Old 09-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points: 7
New Release Points: 2
Total Points: 9

#2 Frame a PP 1 point (NR+1)

#4 Banner Shape 1 point

#5 Lift a Paper LO 1 point (NR+1)

#15 Choose 3 elements from nursery (brown, orange & blue) 2 points

#29 Use 7 Different Colors 1 point

#31 Cutouts 1point

Last edited by Laura_A; 09-23-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot

Points - 24
NR points - 5
Hybrid - 1

1.Use Andrea's gallery as inspiration for a hybrid card or cards for any occasion. I choose to do some lunch box cards for my kids. 3pts per card up to 12 pts. 12pts
Andrea's card

Mine:

Andrea's Card:

My card:

Andrea's Card:

My Card:

Andrea's card:

My Card:

8. What you love about being online 2pts + 1 NR pt (Darcy's This One font pack) uploaded 9/25

13. Use this fun wall as inspiration about a special time in your life. Be sure to include a clock somewhere. I chose to do a hubrid card for my husband celebrating all the special moments of our time together. 2pt + 1 hybrid pt +3pts

15. Create a layout using at least 3 things from this photo as inspiration.
I was inspired by the framed letter, chevrons, colors, and banners.
2pts + 1 NR (Darcy's Hugs and Kisses font)= 3pts uploaded 9/18

16. Use at least 2 design elements from the photo on a layout.
The design elements I used are: pop of color green, repeating shapes, and cutouts in my papers to mimic the cutout of the doorway.
2pts + 1 NR (Darcy's Hugs and Kisses font) = 3pts uploaded 9/18

34. Use this quote as inspiration on your next layout. I chose to scrap about the wonderful moments we get to spend with my MIL. 2pts + 1 NR (Darcy's This one font pack) Uploaded 9/28

37. Get white space happy. Use these images by Liz as inspiration for combining white space and text.
2pts + 1 NR (Darcy's Hugs and Kisses font) = 3pts uploaded 9/18

Last edited by gracielou; 10-01-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'll claim this spot! September?!? Yikes!

Total Points:
Includes 0 of 5 NR

Thanks!
Old 09-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

mine
Old 09-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Me again.

Total = 26 pt + 5 NR = 31 pts

Nikki's Cookie Bonus Challenge = 1 pt

Challenge # 2 - Frame Papers for a focal point = 1 pt

Challenge # 3 - Significant Date = 2 pts

Challenge # 4 - Use banner shapes on a layout + NR (Krystal and Traci Lovers, Dreamers And Me) = 2 pts

Challenge # 7 - Mix of Fonts = 1 pt

Challenge # 9 - Golden Hour Photos = 2 pts

Challenge # 11 - Journal Ideas "Creativeness" = 1 pt

Challenge # 15 - Nursery Inspiration: Color Scheme, Chevron Pattern and Banner = 2 pts + 1 NR (Meghan Mullens and Traci Reed Summer Fades) = 3pt

Challenge #16 - Photo Inspiration - Design Elements = Colors - Pinks and Purples, Rectangular Door - Photo, and Wood Floor - Alpha = 2 pts

Challenge # 21 - Team Spirit = 1 pt

Challenge # 23 - Collection of Selfies = 1 pt

Challenge # 25 - I love you + 1 NR (Studio Basic Designs and Little Butterfly WIngs I Kraft You Kraft) = 2 pts

Challenge # 28 - Indian Summer = 1 pt + 1 NR (Meghan Mullens Fall Family Fun) = 2 pts

Challenge # 29 - Seven Colors = 1 pt

Challenge # 31 - Cut Outs = 1 pt

Challenge # 35 - Blocking = 1 pt

Challenge # 36 - List Journaling = 1 pt

Challenge 37 - White Space Happy = 2 pts

Challenge 38 - Drop Shadow as A Design Element = 2 pts + 1 NR (Meghan Mullens Faster Than Fast) = 3 pts

Challenge #40 - Wordy Bits = 1 pt

Total = 26 pt + 5 NR = 31 pts

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 09-23-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

NR: 4
Total: 12

29. Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. -1 pt.+ 1pt NR (Jady Day Our Big Move 9/8/2012)

31. Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center). 1 pt.+ 1pt NR (DJB That One Called Anne 9/25/2012)

37. Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. 2pts+ 1pt NR (birdie told me 9/15/2012)

Bonus Point from SSD Blog- 1pt + 1pt NR (Jady Day Here With You 9/8/2012)

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥

Last edited by haydensmommy217; 09-25-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:52 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points: 30 pts
NR Points: 5 pts
Total: 35 pts

3. Take a photo/s from a significant date in your life and scrap the date, photo, and why it's important to you -2 pts

4. Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1pt + 1pt NR (release 9/1) = 2 pts

5. Old school Paper 2 Digi challenge. Take a paper layout from this gallery and lift it digi style!! Make sure to link to the original layout - 1pt + 1pt NR (release 9/1) = 2pts

I Scraplifed this layout :

7. Use this tutorial on mixing fonts to help create a layout with a title or journaling using with two or more fonts - 1 pt + 1pt NR (release 9/1) = 2pts

9. Use this tutorial to do a photoshoot during the "golden hour" - and then scrap your pretty pictures! - 2 pts

13. Use this fun wall as inspiration for a page about a special time in your life. Be sure to use a clock somewhere on your page! -2 pts + 1pt NR (release 9/8) = 3pts

15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts.
recipe : chevron, orange, turquoise, striped letters

16 - This photo is amazing! Use at least two design elements here for a layout. Be sure to indicate which elements (some examples: the "layered" shapes, gradient colors, etc) in your credits. -2pts
recipe : layered shapes, ombre (tutorial from dst)

18. Seriously I would love to visit Hogwarts if it existed! What fictional world would you want to take a trip to, if you could? Why? Journal about it in a layout. -1pt

21. Show your Team Spirit. Create a layout that shows how you, your family and/or your friends support your favorite team. (It doesn't have to be just football, any team will do!) – 1 pt

22. Use these great ideas from Write.Click. Scrapbook to show what you did this summer (or Winter if you live in the S. Hemisphere). Scrap a page that shows in pictures and/or words the highlights of what you did this summer (winter). 1 page – 1 pts 2 page spread - 3 pts

29. Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. -1 pt.
(colors : pink, red, black, white, yellow, blue, soft green)

Cookie Challenge : Go decorate that Cookie for 1 bonus portfolio point!! +1pt NR (release 9/8) = 2pts

Spin-a-lift bonus challenge.

Last edited by eve11ne; 09-30-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

My spot...I am SO going to play along this month!

Total = 4 pts.

Challenge #5 Paper to Digi - 1pt
Lifted from Sweet as Sugar

Challenge #29 Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. -1 pt. + 1 pt. NR (If Friends were Flowers - Pearn Sugarplum Paperie (9/8)

Bonus Challenge using Sept. 6 Cookie - 1 pt.

Last edited by dailydwellin; 09-08-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

Challenge #5 - Paper to Digi Challenge - 1 point
Lifted from THIS LAYOUT

Old 09-02-2012, 04:33 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

My spot

total:31
NR:5
3- 2 pts

4-1pt +1 NR pt (NR: Shawna: Look at me Now relased 09/15)

5- 1 pt P2D
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...little-studio/

9- 2 pts + 1 NR pt (NR< Krystal: my stamps stash #6 released 09/08)

11- I chose a quote (you go girl)

12-1 pt + 1 NR pt (Nr:Traci Reed and Mari Koegelenberg : Journal Your Life released 09/15)

15- 2 pts + 1 NR pt (NR: Ru Studio Basic Designs: Keep Clam and Scrap It #5)
inspoired by the chenrons, the teal color and the banner on the bottom of the 2 framed wall art pieces

16: 2 pts

22- 3 pts (2 pager)

24-2pts +1 NR pt (NR KH: stamps #6 released 09/08)

25-1 pt

28-I used the colors
1 PT

29-1 pt

31- 1 pt

32-2 pts (butterfly and flower scatters)

35-1 pt

37-2 pts

40: 1 pt

blog bonus Nikki Template:

Last edited by nun69; 09-24-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:36 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Bonus: Go decorate that Cookie for 1 bonus portfolio point!

September 6 cookie by Nikki Epperson. Couch Potato kit by Liella Designs. Coffee beans and rings from Misty Cato's All Warm Inside. Font is Rubia Tuesday by Darcy Baldwin and Studio Basic.

Total: 1 pt

Last edited by deebirks; 09-06-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:48 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 1

33. Some fall premieres start this week. Scrap a page about what show(s) you're most excited to see. 1pt

Last edited by gracelikerain; 09-18-2012 at 02:34 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Here!
Old 09-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Here's Me...

TOTAL - 3 pts

4. Banner Papers - 1pt.

7. Mixing Fonts - 1pt + 1pt. NR for Mari's kit

TOTAL - 3 pts

Last edited by SirScrapalot; 09-02-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Bonus: Cookie 1 pt. + 1 pt. for Ru's NR (I Kraft, U Kraft) = 2 pts.

#11 - Fun Art Journaling Ideas (chose to use a quote as inspiration) 1 pt. + 1 pt for Krystal's NR (Stamp Stash 6) = 2 pts.

#15 - Use Three Things From This Photo As Inspiration (I used chevrons, the aqua color and the banner)2 pt. + 1 pt. for Ru's NR (He's Coming 9/15) = 3 pts.

#16 - Use 2 Design Elements (I used color and the doming of the hallway leading to door - cage) 2 pts. + 1 pt. for Krystal's NR (A Little Birdie Told Me) = 3 pts.

#23 - Be Inspired by Selfies 1 pt. + 1 pt. for Jenn's NR (Mother Lover 9/15) = 2 pts.

#31 - Cutouts 1 pt.

Challenges = 8 pts.
NR's used = 5 pts.
Total = 13 pts.

Creating for: Krystal Hartley

Last edited by neenee; 09-29-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 8pt +2 pt NR = 10 pts

11 - Scroll down a bit on this post for a list of fun art journal ideas. Use one of them for inspiration for a layout. -1 pt.
by ewian. Observations/ direct instruction: - Use pink, blue, yellow, red

31. Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center). 1 pt. +1 point NR for Mother Lover released 9/15 and posted 9/15

37. Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. - opts +1 point NR for Everyday Storytelling Autumn release 9/8 and posted 9/13

Total points: 8pt +2 pt NR = 10 pts

Last edited by abm234; 10-01-2012 at 06:35 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default Ashley Bailey

TOTAL POINTS SO FAR: 18 PTS
My tracker post. It's my first time so this should be interesting.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
#5 Pinterest Challenge

Kit Used: "At the Beauty Parlor" by Jady Day Studio
Scraplifted from HERE
1 PT
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
#15 Pinterest Challenge
I used a pennant banner inspired from the photo, the striped paper to match the patterns used in the photo, and the letters from the pennant were inspired from the letters on the wall in the photo.

This was such a fun challenge!!

Kit Used: School Rules by MKC
2 PTS
#22 Pinterest Challenge

Kit used: Sweet Summertime by Kristin Cronin-Barrow
3 PTS
#37 Pinterest Challenge

Kit used Tenderhearted by Kristin Cronin-Barrow. Pieces of a template from Cindy Scheider.
2 PTS for Challenge and 1 Bonus PT for using a new release. 9-16-2012

#34 Pinterest Challenge

Kit used Journal Your Life. Template from Nettio Designs.
2 PTS for Challenge and 1 Bonus PT for using a new release (Journaly Your Life & Nettio's template). 9-16-2012

#26 Pinterest Challenge

Kit used "Celebrating Freedom" by Eva Kipler
Template: Cindy Schneider
2 PTS for Challenge and 1 Bonus PT for using a new release (Cindy Scheider's Template). 9-16-2012

#3 Pinterest Challenge

Font used in title work: DJB Hugs & Kisses
Kit used: Hello Goodbye by Traci Reed
2 PTS for Challenge and 1 Bonus PT for using a new release (DJB Hugs & Kisses). 9-16-2012

Last edited by friends1976; 09-16-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot! I'll give the portfolio another try!
Old 09-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 09-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm claiming this one!

1. Andrea is queen of cute cards. Take inspiration from her gallery and create a hybrid card. 3 pts per card

4-Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape. 1 pt

6 - I never knew that these were all phrases coined by Shakespeare! Use one of these as part of your title or very prominantly as word art in a LO - 1 pt

11 - Scroll down a bit on this post for a list of fun art journal ideas. Use one of them for inspiration for a layout. 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Melissa and Meghan's Be Happy, released 9/1)

My Prompt: What are some blessings you have in your life (sometimes you have to look hard for them.)

13. Use this fun wall as inspiration for a page about a special time in your life. Be sure to use a clock somewhere on your page. 2 pts + 1 hybrid pt

15. Use 3 things from this nursery as inspiration. 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Hay Fever, released 9/22)
3 things: chevron pattern, source of light (lit pumpkins), colors (oranges, blues, white, and brown)

27. Once Upon a Time... we have all heard fairytales our entire lives. Be inspired by the theme of fairytales...Scrap about a part of your life that is
like a fairytale, or phrase your journaling like a fairytale, or about your favorite fairytale. -2 pts + 1 NR pt (Jady Day's birthday kit, 9/1)

29. Color, color, color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt. Your layout must contain at least 7 colors. 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Erica Zane's Little Sew & Sew alpha, released 9/8)

34. I love this quote. Use it as inspiration for your next LO. 2 pts

Total points: 20
NR points: 4
Hybrid points: 1

Last edited by rach3975; 10-01-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'll take a spot here...