Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 09-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Your last screw up

When was the last time you screwed up? Made a silly mistake? Made a bad decision? Was a bit scatterbrained?

For me, it wasn't that long ago....it was yesterday...ugh. I forgot to put my wishlist products into the shopping cart and use my 50% off summer games coupon. So all the lovely kits I chose will sit in my wishlist for another time. Darn it! I knew the coupon was valid only until yesterday and then last night I totally forgot.

So, make me feel better, make me feel I'm not the only scatterbrain here LOL. Tell me your story.
Old 09-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

All summer long I was under the impression that my son's school started back on August 29th. The YMCA program he went to ended the week prior so I had made arrangements for him to go spend the week with my parents that final week of summer. I was walking through Walmart on August 20th and got a text from the school saying that school starts Monday the 22nd! I couldn't believe I had messed that up so bad because I'm a very detail oriented person. Luckily he wasn't too angry and I hadn't delivered him to my parents yet!

Old 09-01-2016, 12:15 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Rae!!!! That's terrible!!

Old 09-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh no Corey....good thing he was still home LOL. That is definitely a screw up I would do. I can't tell you how many times I've shown up for an event only to find out I had the day wrong LOL.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh, Rae, that stinks!

Corey, that's a good one!

I'm usually going to work by foot, so on the few occasions I take my car I usually forget about it at lunch break and come home by foot. Well, today I was super proud to have remembered my car. I drove to the restaurant where I would pick up my lunch... and walked back home. Seriously, me? LOL

Signature created using "To The Moon And Back" by Amanda Yi & Meghan Mullens
Old 09-01-2016, 02:26 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I was on my way out from work (back in the day when I worked for the state), I went to my car and I couldn't find it. Immediately, I panicked, so I called the 911! I was on the phone with them for a few minutes, walking around more and decided to go to another parking lot (where I NEVER park) and low and behold it was there, so needless to say, I told the 911 dispatcher that I found my car, I just forgot where I parked it. DOH!
Old 09-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm completely scatter-brained and am always terrified that I'm going to forget to pick my kids up from somewhere. Probably my most recent screw up like that was missing my son's doctor's appointment (and one we had waited for for weeks). They were surprisingly nice (and didn't charge us) but we then had to get back on the waiting list . . .

Oh, and I forgotten to check out from SSD a few times with sale stuff in my cart. I guess the good news is that your cart will be ready the next time there is a sale!
Old 09-01-2016, 03:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Some of these made me

Mine's a silly one. One time I was driving with the girls. They always sit in the same seats in the back. We were having a conversation, and I looked at them in the rearview mirror, and I noticed that they had switched seats - while I was driving, because I saw them get buckled in their seat! I was immediately livid. I wouldn't believe that they hadn't, I was looking right at them! I gave them the loudest lecture ever on why you can't unbuckle your seat belt and climb around while I'm driving, and they know better. I was also convinced they'd switched shirts while in the car. I was so upset with them. When we stopped, I turned around, and they were exactly as they should be. Wearing their own clothes and in the seat they had started in. (this was about 2 years ago and they did look more alike then, though I only rarely mixed them up.) Turns out when looking at them in the mirror, they really look more like the other. It's funny. Now that I know, I can still look at one in the rearview and be so sure it's the other, and that is so strange to me. I can have only Chloe in the car, but when I see her in that mirror, she looks so much like Cait!
Old 09-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TY girls...you are making me laugh and not be so upset about my blunder LOL.
Old 09-01-2016, 08:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have forgotten the dog in the car. Bad dog mom! Our dog Tiger LOVES to go for car rides. If he sits in the back seat he is so quiet I forget he's there. And I forgot him. My son left to go to a class 10 minutes after I got home and he came right back in with the dog. So glad he saw Tiger and that it wasn't hot out that day!