Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2016, 02:27 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Weekend Plans?

What's up with your weekend this week?

I'm off to hear my shero Glennon Doyle Melton speak tonight.

We're going to the Spring Festival tomorrow morning at the farmers' market & then driving in the country for my mom to buy some kind of specific flower she needs/wants. I still don't understand what it is or why it can only be purchased in this one certain place.

It's been a super busy week so I'm hoping we can just chill after that! My daughter has a bunch of end-of-the-school-year things next week so I need a breather.
Old 05-20-2016, 02:47 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I have the weekend off! Yay. Tonight is date night. Not sure what we are doing yet, but a local organization had a parents night out fundraiser tonight so kiddo is going there. The rest of the weekend, our only plans are to grill out tomorrow night and have friends over. No other plans, so I will try to get a few things done around the house and just have family time.
Old 05-20-2016, 03:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Tonight we're going to see Captain America Civil War with friends. Tomorrow Cheyanne has a track meet at the other end of the state and has to be at the school at 7 am for the bus. I have to work so I'll be skipping this one. She'll be gone until about 7 pm. Sunday I'm going to the greenhouse with a friend (the only one I'll go to because it's the only one that has the herbs I want ) and then I'm having lunch with another friend at noon. Cheyanne has a friend staying over Saturday after their track meet so they'll be doing whatever they feel like on Sunday. I also need to paint the frames for the new screens my dad made for my front porch and I should probably finish painting my kitchen sometime soon, but we'll see.
Old 05-20-2016, 03:33 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

It's been a busy week for me. Hubby is overseas, and the kids seem to have a kajillion afterschool activities, so I've been busy running them around. This weekend will be much slower paced. No big plans for Saturday except a church dinner in the evening. Sunday I'm giving a talk at church, but then get to relax in the afternoon. Hubby is home Monday morning, so no doubt we'll be making sure the house is nice and tidy too.
Old 05-20-2016, 03:41 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Ugh. Too much planned this weekend! I hate busy weekends!

Grace's last soccer game and awards ceremony Sat. AM. Then her last swimming lesson after lunch time. Then out for my little brother's 31st birthday.

Sunday is church, then running errands, then the overly long and drawn out Awana clubs awards ceremony.

I am so grateful their school-year sports and activities are coming to a close! These last few weeks have been hellish with summer activities starting up (like Ben's swim team) and overlapping school and spring activities.

Bring on summer! I need some peace.

Old 05-20-2016, 04:04 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Tonight we're taking the kids to a school event. Tomorrow my oldest and I have a lunch date then the whole family will probably run errands. Sunday I think all 3 kids have activities in the afternoon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-20-2016, 07:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Not alot, which will be nice because the next few weekends will be busy!
Old 05-20-2016, 08:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Weekend Plans?

I never have a relaxing weekend anymore. I dream about having one!

Today there were 2 birthday parties, a walkathon, & a field trip between my 2 girls. Then Lola's having her birthday party tomorrow night but we have their last soccer games in the afternoon. I think we need to clean our church tomorrow...I still need to double check.

Sunday is the day I'm anxiously...um, dreading? Anxiously anticipating is what I should say. I have a lot to do with my church that day and all of the little kids. I just met with a few of the kids mom though (they're both on the autism spectrum) to get some help and insight so I've been collecting things for them all week in between lots of reading & asking questions. I'm praying it goes well because we ALL need it to. *crossing fingers*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-20-2016, 08:35 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

We have all the kids this weekend! We've invited some friends over and we are having our own Cupcake War! It should be a blast.
Old 05-20-2016, 09:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My nephew is getting married tomorrow night downtown Indy so we are making a day of it before the wedding and reception. The rest of the weekend we plan to build an outdoor changing room for the pool
Old 05-20-2016, 09:40 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Not much here. We're getting our house ready for my husband's family that will be coming next week.

Old 05-20-2016, 10:48 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Not much planned. Probably just a lunch/dinner out somewhere.