Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2011, 07:15 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default If Change Is Coming...

I have a couple of requests.

Could the search bar be at the top of the shoppe instead of at the bottom. Because, yes, I am lazy.

And the gallery will only show 90 layouts on the first page, and then when you try to move to the next page, it reverts back to 16 layouts/page, which means it takes you forever to get to layouts you haven't seen yet. It'd be so great if it'd stay at 90 layouts when you go to the 2nd page.

If it's too late to start putting in requests, then I'll start shopping somewhere else...hahah, yeah right. Just thought I would put my request out there in case there's still time.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:45 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
And the gallery will only show 90 layouts on the first page, and then when you try to move to the next page, it reverts back to 16 layouts/page, which means it takes you forever to get to layouts you haven't seen yet. It'd be so great if it'd stay at 90 layouts when you go to the 2nd page.
I thought it was just me. I'd love to see this feature too.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
This is true for the "view all" feature in the store too. If it can't fit all the items on the first page, when you move to the second page, it goes back to the regular sized pages. It's very annoying when you are trying to browse the store.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnMarch View Post
This is true for the "view all" feature in the store too. If it can't fit all the items on the first page, when you move to the second page, it goes back to the regular sized pages. It's very annoying when you are trying to browse the store.
Oh I thought it was just me! Yes, this was particularly difficult during the GGG sale!
Old 09-18-2011, 12:23 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
I have a couple of requests.

Could the search bar be at the top of the shoppe instead of at the bottom. Because, yes, I am lazy.

If it's too late to start putting in requests, then I'll start shopping somewhere else...hahah, yeah right. Just thought I would put my request out there in case there's still time.
Those have been some things that I've noticed too Kellie! It's really hard and time consuming to navigate thru someone's gallery for inspiration, etc.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

All of the things mentioned above would be so awesome to get resolved! They kind of drive me a little crazy... hehehe.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ok, so how do you see 90 layouts on the first page? Which first page are we talking about? What am I missing here?

I used to be able to see 16 images on the front page of the gallery tab, and now there's only 12, which was a downer for me when that happened. Is that what you were talking about?
Old 09-19-2011, 07:14 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

on the right it says view then you can change your choices and under where it says 16 it goes up to 90

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 09-19-2011, 07:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ok. I figured it out! Thanks Meghan, for that hint, I'm definitely gonna make use of the higher numbers in the future.

The problem was, we weren't talking about the same thing, lol! I was talking about the gallery as it shows when you click on the "gallery" tab on top of this website. That only shows 12 images right now, and I can't find any option to change that number. But Kellie was talking about the little feature when you are searching the galleries and use the options right underneath the gallery showcases, where it lets you choose whether you want to see the recent photos from 1day, 7 days, 14days, all, etc.

Got that one figured out though, and that'll make searching the gallery a lot easier for me now! Yay for that!
Old 09-19-2011, 08:04 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Actually, you can do it without searching. You just have to click on the 1 day/7 day/14 day options first, and then the drop down box appears. I never search the gallery, but I do use 7 day and 90 view all the time.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I would like to be able to search for templates in the shop by the number of photos used in the template. That would save me a ton of time when looking for the perfect template!
Old 09-19-2011, 11:07 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

yes, but when I click gallery and day 1 it shows me the pages but I HATE that I see the same page for each designer gallery that page is in...is there someway to change that or am I missing something? I don't need ot see the same LO 5 times, KWIM...
Old 09-20-2011, 03:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I second the "Search button" on top. I think it's the natural place for it; people are lazy, so having to scroll down is a bit of a nuisance (not that it's anything tragic, right).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nun69 View Post
yes, but when I click gallery and day 1 it shows me the pages but I HATE that I see the same page for each designer gallery that page is in...is there someway to change that or am I missing something? I don't need ot see the same LO 5 times, KWIM...
If it was possible to remove the copies from the view, it would be nice, even though I suppose they have some information value. Also, what I noticed is that when you click on the "Gallery" button next to a person's icon, they display differently depending on where you are. In the gallery it only displays what in the person's Member Gallery, while in the forums it displays the "multiple galleries" as mentioned. I guess this is deliberate as well and I can live with it, just thought I'd mention it.