Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Who watches Castle?!!?

Okay... so, without spoiling it for anyone... I'm SOOOOO confused!

What did the 3 cops do and how in the world is it connected to Kate's mom's case?!? I missed part of the beginning but I have a lot of holes in everything connected with her mom's case.

You can pm me if it would spoil it!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We LOVE Castle. He's such a lovable character. Anyways, I can't help because we don't have cable so we watch it the next day on Hulu... so maybe I'll stay out of this thread until I can watch it!

-It's pronounced Meeeegan... get it RIGHT!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:57 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I love Castle too...but I'm half a season behind... I think we'll just get it on Netflix later. But yay for Castle!

Old 05-17-2011, 12:34 AM
Banned

profile gallery

I LOVE Castle!! I haven't watched tonights eposide yet though. That is our Wednesday night tv!!! I wish they'd just hook up and get it over with though!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 08:13 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

They were the cops that kidnapped the mob boss. The captain was the 3rd cop in the kidnapping (I think this was the file that was doctored and his name removed) and that's what eventually led to Kate's mother's death. Lockwood had basically taken out every lead Kate had ever had in her mom's case with the Captain being his last target since he knew the actual story. I think we learn though that the captain was really protecting Kate every time she had a possible break in the case and in the end sacrificed himself...too bad he died though before he could give her the last name she was looking for..which we see what happened there! Still a man on the loose.

I HATED the ending though grrr I hope they don't drag out the whole feelings Castle has for an entire season. Just let em be happy!

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 05-17-2011, 08:56 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I dunno ... It reminds me of Moonlighting in a way. Remember Brude and Cybil? talk about chemistry. The will they /won't they is what gave it such chemistry. Once they all love each other they have to find other ways to keep it interesting ... like MerDer on Grey's ... they were all in love and happy for so long it got boring and NOW look what's about to happen, lol. But that said I ADORE Castle..everything about the whole show but I haven't seen last night's episode yet myself.

kit used for siggie "Kona Coast" by Julie Billingsley
Old 05-17-2011, 10:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Yeah, I want them together but I am worried about what it would mean... or how they would keep it interesting.

So, I got all that Meg... but I guess i didn't realize it was a mob boss they kidnapped but I still don't see how it led to her mom's death... because she was researching a case or something? maybe I'll see what I can find online!
Old 05-17-2011, 11:07 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtatiousBrat View Post
They were the cops that kidnapped the mob boss. The captain was the 3rd cop in the kidnapping (I think this was the file that was doctored and his name removed) and that's what eventually led to Kate's mother's death. Lockwood had basically taken out every lead Kate had ever had in her mom's case with the Captain being his last target since he knew the actual story. I think we learn though that the captain was really protecting Kate every time she had a possible break in the case and in the end sacrificed himself...too bad he died though before he could give her the last name she was looking for..which we see what happened there! Still a man on the loose.

I HATED the ending though grrr I hope they don't drag out the whole feelings Castle has for an entire season. Just let em be happy!
Damnit I knew i shouldn't have opened this thread. Tell me you're kidding.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:39 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What the heck right? I love Castle! The ending was terrible. I was seriously so upset! Now I have to wait all summer to have some more answers!
Old 05-17-2011, 03:15 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah8914 View Post
Yeah, I want them together but I am worried about what it would mean... or how they would keep it interesting.

So, I got all that Meg... but I guess i didn't realize it was a mob boss they kidnapped but I still don't see how it led to her mom's death... because she was researching a case or something? maybe I'll see what I can find online!
Here's an article that kind of explains the background of Joanna Beckett's death. They have been covered in episodes in season 2 and earlier this season.
http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/abc/cas...kett-101/58742

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 05-18-2011, 10:03 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

I wish they would make out already!
Old 05-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I shouldn't have peeked - I knew it, I should not have peeked. But I l-o-v-e Castle - so fun

We're several episodes behind here in the UK, so I obviously have lots of interesting things to lookforward too. ...not that I peeked really.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We just started watching CASTLE on Netflix and am on Season 2 ... I didn't realize it was still an ongoing show!! I don't watch much daily type TV shows ... what season is this?

My friends loaned us FIREFLY and SERENITY ... we started to watch it tonight but turned it off. One ... it had way more nudity than I let my boys watch and it reminded me of Star Wars (which I am not a fan of) ... so it didn't do anything for me.

Guess I am back to CASTLE and FRIENDS again ... although yes I have talks with the boys about some of the content on both shows ... I was actually surprised I like CASTLE, but it is the mystery of it I like ... some of those episodes actually give me nightmares if I see them late at night ... I'm a Disney sort of gal by heart.

Looking forward to EUREKA and WAREHOUSE 13 returning ...