Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Target.com

SUCKS! I LOVE Target, but I will never order online again! I placed an order yesterday & my total was $16.03, my confirmation email says my total is $20.31, then my order summary on my shipment email $28.31. So, I check my credit card statement online, & there are 4 charges from them! So, I call customer service & they are NO help & giving me such a hard time & telling me that I'm making up these amounts just to get my money back! Ugh! Sorry, I needed to vent! Anyone else have problems with them?
Old 10-25-2011, 12:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to LenaGardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by digideb View Post
SUCKS! I LOVE Target, but I will never order online again! I placed an order yesterday & my total was $16.03, my confirmation email says my total is $20.31, then my order summary on my shipment email $28.31. So, I check my credit card statement online, & there are 4 charges from them! So, I call customer service & they are NO help & giving me such a hard time & telling me that I'm making up these amounts just to get my money back! Ugh! Sorry, I needed to vent! Anyone else have problems with them?
That is RIDICULOUS! I hope you get it fixed AND give them a piece of your mind. That is inexcusable.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well, after being on hold for a supervisor for an HOUR, I ended up hanging up on them! Totally wasting my minutes! But, when the order comes in, I'll just end up taking it back to the store & getting my money back! & the dude that tried to transfer me...yeah, he heard it!
Old 10-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Brodo gettin her Swerb on

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to ColleenSwerb

I'd call back and immediately ask to speak to a supervisor. If you wait, there's no guarantee they'll be able to do anything in the store.
Write down the name of the first person you speak to, and the name of the supervisor you're waiting to speak to, if possible. If they make you wait too long again, repeat teh process and say "I just spoke to "blank" who tried to transfer me to "blank" and left me waiting on hold entirely too long. Who else can I speak to about this problem, because I'm extremely unsatisfied and if this treatment continues I will no longer be shopping with your company."

My husband does this anytime he as an issue with anything, and it's really helpful. No one wants to lose a customer (well, generally), and once they realize you're not just a push-over, they may be more helpful.

Last edited by ColleenSwerb; 10-25-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:52 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

One of my girlfriends ordered a little kitchen from them a few months ago....it came broken so when she called to get it replaced she got the run around. To make a long story short....a replacement was shipped to CA...we live in IL and she was told that hopefully the people who get this $150+ play kitchen would return it and THEN they would send HER the replacement......her CC was billed a few times for the kitchen too....It was a mess and took almost a month to get it straightened out....she ended up ordering it from somewhere else and returned the broken one to Target.....she DID get her $$$ back but it took more than a month to get it....
Old 10-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to cardinalskate

Wow, that's absolutely ridiculous! I hope you get it figured out! Can you take a screenshot of your statement (blacking out everything else) and show them? I mean, I know they're on the phone, but...that just makes me mad!
Old 10-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thanks, Col! I will definitely call right back now!
Kim, what an absolute pain!!!
Good idea Kate, I'll have to do that! See if there's anyway I can email directly to that person!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I would just call the bank/credit card company who issued the card. I had this issue with Redbox when I rented online and got charged four times and they wanted to argue but I eventually just told them look Ill just call my bank and dispute with them if you do not want to refund my money. They ap[ologized eventually, refunded the money and gave me a couple free rentals. Sometimes you have to just tell them what you expect and what steps you are prepared to take in order to get what you expect. It is not unreasonable to expect to be charged once and the amount they said that they would charge and I would let them know that in no uncertain terms

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 10-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica31876 View Post
I would just call the bank/credit card company who issued the card. I had this issue with Redbox when I rented online and got charged four times and they wanted to argue but I eventually just told them look Ill just call my bank and dispute with them if you do not want to refund my money. They ap[ologized eventually, refunded the money and gave me a couple free rentals. Sometimes you have to just tell them what you expect and what steps you are prepared to take in order to get what you expect. It is not unreasonable to expect to be charged once and the amount they said that they would charge and I would let them know that in no uncertain terms
I agree with this every time I have an issue i let them know that i will be disputing this with my bank or credit card and over 90 percent of the time it is fixed. I hope you can get it all fixed and get your money back.

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥
Old 10-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Smile

That's crazy! I've never had problems with the store or the .com - usually they are really good with customer service. I agree with the others, I would totally call back and get a supervisor. Sorry you're having a bad experience cute Deb, how frustrating!

Public Relations for www.digitalscrapper.com
(Photoshop & PSE digital scrapbook training)
Old 10-25-2011, 01:46 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Oh man!!! so uncool!

I haven't ordered anything from there since last Christmas - however, I keep getting emails that I ordered something and I haven't... I look at my order history and it doesn't say that I order anything... and nothing on the CC... it's like Target has a problem with their ordering system and my email address is attached to another account. This happens every few months and I freak out that I'm going to get charged
Old 10-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh boy! Sorry this happened. I LOVE Target so sad to hear this!
Old 10-25-2011, 02:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Okay, so update. I called back & finally got a supervisor & he was super helpful & apologetic! They are looking in to it & he said to call back in 24-48 hours to check on it. He gave me a reference number so I don't have to go through everything again! He promised that I would only be charged the original amount & the rest would be refunded! He definitely made my experience better!
Old 10-25-2011, 04:47 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh man that blows. I am glad you were finally able to speak to someone and hopefully they will be able to get it straightened up.