Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 01-10-2014, 04:54 PM
you're like stars

profile gallery send pm
Default you know what sucks the MOST about gaining weight?

the thing that you think wouldn't suck at all.

it's the BBs.

I'm having a moment right now. one of my favourite shirts, i pulled out and was disappointed. It's at the point where it only fits.. sort of. Where I'm just a little too chubby for it. I could wear it but i'd look silly, but not EW GROSS WTH THAT WOMAN DOESN"T KNOW HOW FAT SHE IS .. bad. And it's all because of the bb's. They pull the shoulders just a little too tight, and just give everything an odd shape up yonder. So instead of the hello sexy lady look at your cleavage, I get um, lady, you look like you're hulking out in your shirt.

geez. I have enough body image problems with all my other areas, let's keep the bb's out of it @_@
Old 01-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I'm sorry, I don't see the problem? LOL. Never can have too much BB, in my opinion.

When I lost my weight I lost a ton of it from my chest which surprised me, and made me super sad. It was fun to buy new bras but it was almost 2 whole cup sizes smaller! (As a side note, my kids call them Bipples and I can't tell you how often I refer to the girls as bipples... haha... so not sexy)

Old 01-10-2014, 05:17 PM
you're like stars

profile gallery send pm

haha bipples!

i've gained 2 cup sizes without increasing band size.. so it's jsut as traumatic to my wardrobe lol.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

LOL it really sucks if it means you have to go bra shopping. I'm losing and need to do that chore...hate it because I have to go to the specialty shop to get fitted, and then spend mucho bucks on a single undergarment because the department stores don't carry H cups.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I can't relate at all La! My little AA stay little AA regardless of weight. (And you did know that AA is SMALLER than A, right?)
Old 01-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

You know what's worse? When all weight gain goes right to your stomach. And when your stomach grows without any increase up top, there's just no way to hide it.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

As about 75% of my shirts still don't fit - I totally feel your pain. Mine make them all too dang short, so when you add in that they're all also tight now (but if not for the boobs not ewww tight) and it looks like I just don't know my own size.

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her
Old 01-10-2014, 10:23 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I wish, my boobs stay the same. Nothing more sexy than a tummy that sticks out further than boobs don't you think? o.O Least cleavage takes the focus off the other stuff haha!
Old 01-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm234 View Post
I can't relate at all La! My little AA stay little AA regardless of weight. (And you did know that AA is SMALLER than A, right?)
^^THIS^^

Mine have actually SHRUNK since I stopped nursing, like shrunk smaller than my pre-baby size. {sob} And even when I was nursing, I only made it to a B cup.

But really, I'm sorry about your hulkiness.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What are the secrets to losing weight in the BBs? I'm 9 months pregnant, and because I grow soooo much in that area, people kept telling me I didn't look pregnant at all. I stopped fitting into my nursing bras 2 weeks ago, but didn't want to fork over the money for one more month of pregnancy before I have to buy more for nursing.

And yes, I get the too much cleavage, shirts fit weird and short. It's annoying. I did get back to a normal size between pregnancies, but normal for me is still DD, so finding shirts to fit still wasn't easy.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:25 PM
Banned

profile gallery

I have one that's bigger then the other. So when I put weight on it's REALLY noticeable. I JUST WANT EVEN BOOBS.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:59 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to coopert

I have the same exact thing going on at the moment. I have been lazy about eating well, and I am growing out of my clothes. It's the BBs and the BB(Big Butt) for me.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
You know what's worse? When all weight gain goes right to your stomach. And when your stomach grows without any increase up top, there's just no way to hide it.
yes! this...so annoying...I wish I could grow up top...instead I look pregnant, ack.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Even when I freaking lose weight, I don't get to buy the cute shirts because of my giant boobs. I always have a ton of cleavage and things fit so weird because of them.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well I have to wear a 2x in a shirt because of my boobs! Ridiculous! Anything lower and I look like a sausage who's blanket shrunk
Old 01-11-2014, 02:23 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I would live for bigger boobs!!!! I am barely a B!!!!

The first 10 lbs I lose are always in my boobs. I really wish I could lose weight first in other places b/c I have nothing to spare!!!!

Last edited by kim21673; 01-11-2014 at 02:33 AM.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

oh my gosh i know this so well. I gained a lot of weight with my last pregnancy and i swear half of it was in my boobs!! I did the insanity challenge and dropped 4 inches in my boobs in 3 months *shakes head* and they're still double d's. insane! i never fit in shirts if there's a boob portion.

Old 01-11-2014, 06:31 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I've always thought that I have like the smallest BBs on earth (not really, but still very small). But then I went and got fitted by a professional. When she brought me a bra three cup sizes bigger than what I usually got I thought she was crazy, but it fit perfectly. Now I actually have a cleavage, and I love my BBs. Not as much as when I was nursing though, talk about big.

The weight I've gained has gone straight to my stomach. Working on eating better and getting rid of that pouty (pregnant) look.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Dude Kellie... that's so me! And with each baby, after nursing... I'm smaller and smaller! I'm pretty sure I'll be totally flat after this one! I *think* I'd rather have that problem though (maybe) because right now while nursing, nothing fits right!
Old 01-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Lauren I feel your pain. I rarely wear tshirts for that reason. I am huge in the bb's area but the rest of me is fairly normal sized. I usually buy men's shirts because they don't pull al bad but that has it's drawbacks too. My bf doesn't understand why I would rather have small than larger but he is a man. I hate shirts that pull so much on the chest you look like you are stuck in it.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:11 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
amen! when gaining weight, it goes down in the "southern" part of the body... yet when I loose weight, the northern takes the hit...
Old 01-11-2014, 09:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Gah I'm so uneven for my height lol. I've got the cliched southern wide hips/big butt and slightly big bb's lol. They were quite a bit bigger when I had all my weight on but are back to now what they were before I had Owen ... which I'm quite okay with because they are still a nice size ha!