Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-24-2018, 11:05 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Has anyone seen a good deal on PSE?

I'm debating on learning a new program and wondered if there was a good BF sale on PSE.

Thanks for enabling me!

Old 11-24-2018, 01:50 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Usually Costco has it for 1/2-price, but I haven't seen it in their ad.
Old 11-26-2018, 04:09 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I was watching for this too and didn't see the 50% for Black Friday that they have done for years, which was disappointing. I thought I saw an ad for 30% off on Facebook for Black Friday, but can't seem to find it now. It probably was only good that one day since I haven't seen it again.
The only 'deal' I see out there now is $50 off of the Elements/Premier bundle, which brings it down to the same price at Elements 2019 by itself. Amazon only has the download version available right now. Best Buy, B&H Photo and some other online stores have CD copies available still at that price.

The only thing I thought was worth upgrading for was the improved text tool, but I'm not sure that one thing is worth paying full price for. I've lived with the text tool the way it is since v2 without issue, so I will probably just wait until there is a good deal available. If they don't discount it this year I can wait until next year and hope that they add a few things that will make it more worth the price to me.
Old 11-26-2018, 05:14 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbstaley View Post
I was watching for this too and didn't see the 50% for Black Friday that they have done for years, which was disappointing. I thought I saw an ad for 30% off on Facebook for Black Friday, but can't seem to find it now. It probably was only good that one day since I haven't seen it again.
The only 'deal' I see out there now is $50 off of the Elements/Premier bundle, which brings it down to the same price at Elements 2019 by itself. Amazon only has the download version available right now. Best Buy, B&H Photo and some other online stores have CD copies available still at that price.

The only thing I thought was worth upgrading for was the improved text tool, but I'm not sure that one thing is worth paying full price for. I've lived with the text tool the way it is since v2 without issue, so I will probably just wait until there is a good deal available. If they don't discount it this year I can wait until next year and hope that they add a few things that will make it more worth the price to me.
I'm still using PSE15. I haven't seen a need to upgrade, and definitely not at full-price!
There are a few things I would like them to change. I've never thought of the text tool as one of them.
I guess I'll keep waiting
Old 11-26-2018, 06:23 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I just did a quick search and found nothing on sale You would have thought with today being Cyber Monday, something/somewhere would have it on sale
Old 11-26-2018, 09:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I just did a quick search and found nothing on sale You would have thought with today being Cyber Monday, something/somewhere would have it on sale
Exactly Wendy! I was hoping for a good sale...but I didn't find anything either. Oh well... maybe another time. I'm not sure I have time right now to learn a new program anyway.

Thanks all for the responses and checking it out for me!

Old 11-26-2018, 11:04 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I finally did see the sale ad from Adobe again on FB this evening, and it was for 30% off - which when I checked it out referred to the $50 discount on the Elements/Premier bundle. That sale price is good through tomorrow 11/27.

I'm using v15 and I guess I will be sticking with it for the time being, which I'm OK with.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:05 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Here is a deal at Amazon on PSE 2019 if you haven't already bought it. It's $69.99
https://smile.amazon.com/Adobe-65292...+elements+2019