Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 02-16-2018, 03:23 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Qotd: What are you doing this weekend? (02/16)

Hi everyone,
Are you still enjoying our birthday celebrations? We have a lot of awesomeness hitting the shop this weekend.
Speaking of weekend... What are you doing this weekend?

I'm off from work today.
Public transportation is on strike so I'm having trouble getting to work. So I took the day off.
I hope to go out and excersise today, some cleaning and hopefully get some scrapping done.
And I'll probably go shopping this weekend after I run some errands.

How about you? What are you up to?

Old 02-16-2018, 10:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am recovering from a really bad cold. I am not complaining though, at least it was not the flu. It is pretty bad though so instead of driving out to see my husband this weekend I am staying home and he is staying there so we do not get him sick. So I guess I'm convalescing over the long weekend. Its a three day weekend in the US as Monday is Presidents day.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:06 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

So sorry to read you're not feeling well Tanyia. And that you can't visit your hubby due to that. Hope you'll feel better soon.

Old 02-16-2018, 11:13 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm working today and then need to get groceries afterwards before I pick up my kids. I'm still looking for childcare for my son (ugh!) and having a terrible time finding an affordable babysitter so I'm continuing to call sitters on my lunch break and seeing what happens.

We are going to the library this weekend as well as a dinner with some folks that attend the church I work at. We'll go to our church Sunday and catch up on things around the house. It's a holiday here in the States Monday so my daughter doesn't have school. The plan at the moment is to drive up to a small children's museum about 45 minutes from here to spend the day.

Oh, and I need to pay some bills, enroll my son in swimming lessons, and make some covers for my 2007, 2008, and 2009 albums so I can take advantage of Shutterfly's unlimited pages promotion this weekend.
Old 02-16-2018, 03:24 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

it's NBA all-star weekend, so we're going to the rookie game tonight and attending various events around the city on saturday and sunday.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Tomorrow we have baseball practice at 9am....then we have my nephews birthday party in the evening (can't believe he is 18!).

No plans Sunday and Monday...probably laundry and cleaning.

Old 02-16-2018, 04:48 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We are hoping to visit my mom. She recently went into in-home hospice and isn't doing well. It's been a while since we've visited with her since she's had more bad days than good. But, we want to say our "goodbye's" so we're going to just overlook looking for a good day and visit her now! She's in God's hands, and we know that when she gets to Heaven she'll have a glorified body and not be in the pain she is in now. All we can do now is pray for her and encourage my dad who is taking care of her!

On a more positive note, my girls have winter break next week, so we are sleeping in each and everyday! No plans, nothing going on (maybe a trip to the outlet mall one day, but not sure when). Maybe I'll even scrap!
Old 02-16-2018, 05:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

The kids have a four say weekend for president’s day on Monday. Hubby is still out of town. We are having a how to train your dragon (movies 1&2 and he show on Netflix) marathon.