Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives > Scrap It! Summer
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2021, 03:22 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Congrats to our Week Two & Three winners!

Sweet Shoppers,

I'm so sorry for majorly slacking this week in drawing the winners for week two of our Scrap It! Summer: Weekend Getaway!

I've caught up, drawn our lucky winner for last week (and this week too!) and am thrilled to be here to congratulate some lucky scrappers on their scrumptious prizes!

Up first, our lucky traveler for week two is Lidia G who was lucky #11 in last week's expedition...

And I'm getting ahead of the game with our drawing for week three, and Angels who was lucky number 25 is our winner for this past week's escape...

Ladies, if you'll PM me with your email address, I'll get your gift certificate out to you ASAP!

I have LOVED looking through the past three weeks of layouts and can't wait to see more from all of you! Don't forget there's still $100 in prizes on the line for the final two weeks of weekend getaways, so keep scrapping along for your chance to win!

R