Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 01-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default February 2010: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey Chicklets!!

You made it through month one and more people participated in, and earned points & discounts in the shoppe last month than ever! Thanks so much for putting your hearts into creating beautiful pages and being part of our new challenge format! We have a whole new set of tasks for you this month and can't wait for you to get started...

For ease of reference, we've created a printable checklist of this month's portfolio. Click the link below to download and print!

As always, you MUST use primarily Sweet Shoppe products to complete your challenge layouts.

February 2010: Sweet Shoppe Scrapper's Portfolio

One Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

2 - Create a layout featuring your favorite quote from a Love Song.

3 - Check out this super fun site and use it as inspiration to scrap your own collection.

4 - February 7-13 is National Jello-O week! Use their slogan "There's Always Room For..." to create a page of your own.

5 - Super Bowl Sunday is February 7th! How do you get into the game or do you not get the hype? Love it or Hate it... create a page dedicated to one of the biggest sporting events of the year.

6 - This month our little friend the groundhog comes out of his hole like he has done year after year to tell us if Spring is on the way. Inspired by the little guy and the movie Groundhog Day - scrap a layout about an event that you would love to repeat over and over again or one you would never want to repeat.

7 - A brilliant website can be the perfect inspiration for composing a page. Check out hto.ca and create a page based on their fantastic design!

8 - Scrap your favorite cold weather meal.

9 - February looks like... Take a photo looking out your front door or a window, standing on your driveway or front porch or even what your kids are wearing to school and scrap it! You'll see this challenge again and again throughout 2010, so choose a spot or subject which will illustrate the passage of time or seasons changing in an easy to capture photo.

10 - Coloriffic! Use the gorgeous site decor8 as inspiration to create a layout based on the colors in one of their stunning photos! Don't forget to link us up to the photo that inspired the color scheme of your page too.

11 - Reality TV has tons of fans! What reality show would you love to be a part of? Why?

12 - With all the lovey, gushy, squishiness going on around us this month, it's the perfect time to record those sometimes embarrassing, but always endearing pet names. What pet names do you have for your spouse or loved one? What do they call you? Scrap it!

13 - ADORE - Scrap It!

14 - Honey I Shrunk The Template... using a template, miniaturize the design elements for a whole new look. Our very own SugarBabe Crystal is a master at this technique and it's a fun way to make your template stash last.

15 - Levi Strauss was born on February 26 - create a page inspired by those dreamy denims!

16 - Use a Valentine themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout.

17 - It's All Right There In Black and White - create a page documenting an important moment in your life using black, white and grey only.

18 - Create a digital valentine for someone in our community to let them know you care.

19 - From fun colors & flirty design elements to the sassy music & overall youthful vibe, Checklist's look book is sure to get you thinking about ways to incorporate some of their fresh style into a page of your own.

20 - February is Bake For Family Month so get out those yummy recipes and make an event out of baking up some sweet treats together and then scrap it!

Two Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

21 - Sweet Shoppe Designs is Celebrating our 4th Birthday! Create a layout that features 4 of everything - 4 papers, 4 photos, 4 buttons, etc. Anything you put on your page MUST be multiplied x4 with the exception of your title.

22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too)

23 - Laura Ingalls Wilder was born on February 7th! People often say they'd like to live in a simpler time. Is that the case for you? If you could pick, what time period would you choose to live in?

24 - Library lovers month is here so create a book related page that reflects on your favorite books or characters. You could do a Top 10 page, a page about the character in a book you would love to be or more - get creative!

25 - The newest issue of Simply Sweet hits the shoppe later this month! Create a page inspired by something in one of our past issues. Be sure to note the issue and layout or prompt that inspired you too.

26 - A Talent For Type - there is some exceptional typography going on at Elysium Burns with their varied sizes and mix of serif and sanserif fonts throughout the copy on their site. Check it out and use their clean yet eye-catching type "style" as inspiration for the journaling or titles on a page of your own.

27 - LOST returns for it's final season this month and fans of the show know that 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42 have special significance to the story. Your challenge is to create a layout using these numbers as the quantities of each design element you put on your page. ie. 4 papers, 8 photos, 16 ribbons, 42 words of journaling, etc. Special thanks to reader Debbie for her suggestion!

28 - Random Acts of Kindness Week is February 15-21 - create a page about a RAK you've received or go out there and do something nice for someone soon and scrap it!

29 - A Love Story - take the time to scrap a page that documents your love story. From the first time to you met to the big day and beyond, get that timeline and sweet story down before you forget the gooey details.

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points)

Five Point Tasks - 10 Primary Points Possible

31 - Winter Olympic Trio - pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

31a - Create a page using the slogan from the 2010 Winter Games "With Glowing Hearts"
31b - Use the Vancouver 2010 website to create a page using their amazing color scheme.
31c - Vancouver will see 17 days of fierce competion - create a layout about something that brings out your competitive side.
31d - What Winter Olympic event does your family look forward to and enjoy the most?
31e - Scrap a page featuring the gold, silver and bronze moments in your life.

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

32a - My favorite color is...
32b - 10 moments I'll never forget...
32c - I'm afraid of...
32d - Things that make me cry...
32e - I can't live without...

Ten Point Task - 10 Primary Points Possible

33 - 10 Things Album / Project - This month we want you to create a 10 Things mini-album or project. You can choose any topic you like - 10 things I Love About You, 10 Things I Love About My Hometown, 10 Things I Love About Dessert - the sky is the limit! Use the following projects for inspiration. (10 Pages in a Tangible Album Required - don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it!)

10 Favorite Summer Photos by Andrea Gourley
10 Things I Love About Italy by Dawn McVey
10 Things I Love About You by Robin & Manda
Number Book by Charles Witczak

Flex Tip #1 - Be Creative! If the challenge is asking for a TOP 10 of your favorite TV shows, feel free to scrap your husband's or child's favorite shows instead! If it's asking a question, feel free to ask the question of a loved one and scrap a page for them instead. The only time this wouldn't apply is to your Book of Me album which should be a stunning tribute to YOU!

DON'T FORGET! As you complete layouts for our challenges, you'll be tracking them yourself in one post that you'll update throughout the month. For February, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on March 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker thread from January to see how it's done!

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to your tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbered list above and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum. Thanks!!

Sending all our LOVE to you,

Robin
Old 01-24-2010, 08:51 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

Love it

Snagging my spot!!

1 - 1pt Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February

3-1 pt Check out this super fun site and use it as inspiration to scrap your own collection.

14-1pt Honey I Shrunk The Template + 1 NR point

Total Points: 4

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 01-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

#1 - Lift of Leslie's Boy in Motion - 1 pt

#6 - scrap a layout about an event that you would love to repeat over and over again or one you would never want to repeat.

#8 - Cold Weather Meal - 1pt

#13 - ADORE - scrap it! - 1pt

#15 - Levi Strauss was born on February 26 - create a page inspired by those dreamy denims! - 1 pt

#22 - Baby Love Letters - based on # 87 - 2 pts

#28 - Random Acts of Kindness - 2pts

Total = 9 points

Last edited by Tracyfish; 02-05-2010 at 10:39 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:48 PM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm

1 + 1 NR point for Happy Go Lucky by Kristin CB

2 + 1 NR point

10: http://www.flickr.com/photos/decor8/4370440564/

13 + 1 NR Point for Fee's Crazy 4 You Alpha

15 + 1 NR point for Exuberance Irrepressible by me

16 + 1 NR Point for Zoe's Irresistible Kit

32a

32c

32e

Bonus #3

Bonus #4

Total Points: 23

Last edited by Traci Reed; 02-28-2010 at 02:05 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Looks fantastic Robin!!
My spot!!

1 - 1 point: TOTM Lift of Leslie Coltrain:

13- 1 point: ADORE: Scrap it!

Last edited by cindys732003; 02-01-2010 at 08:16 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Fantastic again, Robin!!

1-1 point. TOTM Lift of Leslie Coltrain

10- 1 point + 1 NR point = 2 points. Decor8blog.com color inspiration

Total Points: 3

Last edited by Teresa; 02-06-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Another great month. Grabbing my spot.

1pt. - TOTM Leslie Coltrain

#16 - 1pt plus 1 NR extra point (Shaplates 2 by Misty Cato 1/31) = 2 Points

#14 - 1pt

#13 - 1pt + 1 NR extra point (Friends by Choice-Traci, Alphabet Soup-Zoe 2/6) = 2pts

#21 - 2pt + 1 NR extra point (Boyfriend Jeans - Scrapkitchen, Alphabet soup boys-Zoe, Alpha Dots-Shawna 2/6) = 3pts

#4 - 1pt + 1 NR extra point (Collection 39 by Janet and Funky Free kit by Penny 2/13) = 2 pts

Total = 11 points

Last edited by gracielou; 02-18-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:50 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Looks awesome to me! My spot...although I got lazy last month and stopped (wait-I guess in order to stop you have to start) posting to this thread...

1pt-TOTM Leslie Coltrain
Old 01-25-2010, 09:13 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

1 pt

3 - Check out this super fun site and use it as inspiration to scrap your own collection.

1 pt

10 - Coloriffic! Use the gorgeous site decor8 as inspiration to create a layout based on the colors in one of their stunning photos! Don't forget to link us up to the photo that inspired the color scheme of your page too.

1 pt

Inspired by this photo...

13 - ADORE - Scrap It!

1 pt

14 - Honey I Shrunk The Template... using a template, miniaturize the design elements for a whole new look. Our very own SugarBabe Crystal is a master at this technique and it's a fun way to make your template stash last.

1 pt

I shrunk this template from the Cookies for Kids Template Pack...

Featured Scrapper Bonus #1

1 pt

Featured Scrapper Bonus #3

1 pt

Total PTD: 7

Last edited by nikkiARNGwife; 02-20-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:33 AM
Brodo gettin her Swerb on

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to ColleenSwerb

Awesome prompts!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Yay! This looks incredible!

1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. (1 pt.)

13 - ADORE - Scrap It! (1 pt.)

used new release (+1 pt.)

14 - Honey I Shrunk The Template (1 pt.)

16 - Use a Valentine themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout. (1 pt.)

used new release (+1 pt.)

Total: 6 pts.

My Blog -- Three 4 Me

Proudly creating for Zoe Pearn

Last edited by kresta; 02-09-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:05 AM
The Ghost of Awesome Past

profile gallery send pm

oooh, looking forward to these!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:46 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1- Lift a Layout by Leslie 1 point

14- Honey I Shrunk the Template 1 Point + 1 NR point

21- Celebrating 4 Years 2 points +1 NR point

22- Baby Love Letters 2 points + 1 NR Point

32c- All About Me- I'm afraid of...

32e- All About Me- I can't live without...

Bonus: Featured Staffer Feb. 12th- Lauren Grier 1 point

Bonus: Featured Scrapper on Feb. 19th- Kjersti 1 point

TOTAL POINTS: 11

Last edited by aly321; 02-28-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

looks great!

Snagging my spot!

1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. (1 pt.)

2. Hybrid Card for Featured Scrapper 2/5 (1 pt):

Total Points: 2

Last edited by d2vasquez; 02-05-2010 at 11:26 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:57 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 1 pt.

Last edited by crystalbella77; 01-25-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:01 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#1 Layout Lift of Leslie Coltrain = 1 point

#10 - Colorific Inspiration from the "Happy Weekend" colour combo found here = 1 point + 1 New release point = 2 points

#15 - Inspired by Denim - love that colour tone! = 1 point

- Honey I Shrunk The Template = 1 point + 1 New release point = 2 points

Blog Bonus #3
- Inspired by Kjerti's cluster work = 1 point

Blog Bonus #4
- Spin-a-lift of emmasmommy (Laura) - 1 point.

Total for February Portfolio = 8 points

My Gallery

Last edited by Sue Setiadji; 02-26-2010 at 08:29 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:58 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

21: A very Sweet 4th Birthday, and I made 4 hybrid shoppes for the occasion. 2pts + 1pt for hybrid

3: A collection of PANTS (yes, pants I say!) - hybrid style . 1pt+1pt

Total: 5 points

Last edited by livelys; 02-23-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

10 point task

10 Things Project
--------------------------------------------
Ooh I loved doing this mini album but because I have been really sick I had to change my plans from a '10 things I did today' to a 'Our Summer in 10' project instead as the furthest I have been in the last week is my bed, my sofa and I hauled myself to my craft desk.

So I chose to do 10 photographs of our Summer.

Old 01-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#1-TOTM Leslie Coltrain1pt

#2-Love Song1pt

********2pt

Last edited by Keely~B; 02-01-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:48 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain
Old 01-30-2010, 06:42 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

LOVE this line-up!!! And I think I'll actually have time to play this month!! ...so I'll park myself here.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#1 lift Leslie Coltrain our TOTM
1pt

#13 Scrap ADORE.
1pt + 1pt New Release = 2pts

Last edited by Sari; 02-24-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too) inspired by #112
1 pt

1 pt

16 - Use a Valentine themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout.
1 pt

9 - February looks like... Take a photo looking out your front door or a window, standing on your driveway or front porch or even what your kids are wearing to school and scrap it! You'll see this challenge again and again throughout 2010, so choose a spot or subject which will illustrate the passage of time or seasons changing in an easy to capture photo.
1 pt

kit used for siggie "Kona Coast" by Julie Billingsley

Last edited by Amy Carey; 01-31-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge #1 - TOTM: Leslie Coltrain 1 point
Scraplift of her "Cherish You"
http://www.myscrapbookart.com/galler...52&ppuser=2163
My own layout:

Challenge #2 - Favorite Love Song 1 point

Challenge #3 - Collection 1 point

Challenge #4 - There's Always Room For ... 1 point

Challenge #7 - HtO Website Inspiration 1 point

Challenge #9 - February Looks Like ... 1 point

Challenge #10 - Coloriffic 1 point
Inspired by this photo:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2776/...09fe01a8_o.jpg
Here's my layout:

Challenge #13 - Adore 1 point

Challenge #14 - Shrink the Template 1 point

Challenge #15 - Denim - 1 point

Challenge #16 - Valentine Themed Kit for Non-Themed Layout 1 point

Challenge #17 - Black & White 1 point

Challenge #22 - Baby Love Letter 2 points
Was inspired by Friday Letter #14: "What are the most important gifts we can give to others?"

Challenge #23 - Different Time Period 2 points

Challenge #24 - Book Related Page 2 points

Challenge #26 - Talent for Type 2 points

Challenge #30 - DigiScrap Rewind 2 points
Original:

Rewind:

Challenge #31a - Slogan: With Glowing Hearts 5 points

Challenge #31b - Vancouver Olympics Website Color Scheme

Challenge #31c - Competitive

Challenge #32a - Favorite Colors 5 points

Challenge #32c - I'm afraid of ...

Challenge #32e - I can't live without ...

Bonus #1 - Valentine's Day Card 1 point

Bonus #2 - Featuring Lauren Grier 1 point

Bonus #3 - Clustering 1 point

Total: 35 points
32 primary challenge points
3 bonus points (Featured Scrapper)

Last edited by suladesign; 02-24-2010 at 01:07 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:04 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

#1 TOTM: Lift of You Make Me Smile

#2: Lyrics from Tesla's "Love Song"

#13: Adore

#15: Levi Strauss/Denim

#21: Fours (4 background papers, 4 strips, 4 circles, 4 buttons, 4 stars, 4 photos, 4 photo mats, 4 pieces of the train)

#24: Library Lovers Month (easy one for this former librarian!)

#30: Digiscrap Rewind (the icky original followed by the updated version)

#31: Winter Olympics---a, b, e

#32: Book Of Me (a, b, c)

#33: Hybrid Book: Things I Love about Texas

Total points: 30!!!

Last edited by pewtertm; 02-06-2010 at 01:23 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Saving my spot! So excited!!!!

Lift Challenge - 1 pt

Challenge #2 Love Song 1 pt challenge + 1 NR bonus pt (Crazy 4 U released 1/30/10) = 2pts

Love Letter Challenge #22 - 2 pts using Love letter question #45 Share a favorite song and tell why you love it

Challenge #14 Honey I Shrunk the Template 1 pt

Challenge #3 Scrap a collection 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Darcy's Inspired by Leslie template 2/1/10) = 2pts

Challenge #20 - Bake for Family Month 1 pt

Challenge #9 February Looks like.... 1 pt

Challenge #15 - 1 pt

Challenge #24 Library lovers 2 pt

Challenge #21 Everything in fours (pics, papers, stars, ribbons, alpha and words) 2 pts

Challenge #12 Embarrassing Pet Name 1pt

Challenge #13 Adore 1 pt

Challenge #16 Vday kit for non themed 1 pt PLUS NR bonus pt(JBillingsley Sketchers #5 template released on 2/20 and posted on 2/22) =2pts

Bonus #4 Spin and Lift Laura's LO. I lifted Crazy Girl 1 pt

Total Points = 20

Last edited by taracotta7; 02-27-2010 at 01:32 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:08 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Grabbing a spot.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Going to give this another try!

1 Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain-TOTM 1pt + 1NRpt (Julie B's Mariposa 1/30)

2) Scrap a line from your favorite love song. (NR point-Oh So Lucky: Heather Roselli & Tracey Howard 2/13)

6) Scrap a layout about an event that you would love to repeat over and over again or one you would never want to repeat.

7) Hto.ca as inspiration:

13) Adore! Scrap it. (NR point-As You Wish by Heather Roselli 2/6)

14) Honey, I Shrunk the Template

22) Baby Love Letters (#80-What is your favorite photo of your child?) (NR pt All About the Wordplay-Libby Weifenbach 2/13)

Last edited by Leila; 02-13-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Grabbing my spot!

14 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt - Honey I Shrunk The Template... using a template, miniaturize the design elements for a whole new look. Our very own SugarBabe Crystal is a master at this technique and it's a fun way to make your template stash last. New Release: Adoration by Misty Cato - Released 2/13 - LO Uploaded 2/13.

Total Points: 2

Last edited by isaacsmom; 02-13-2010 at 12:44 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:15 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 pt + 1NR pt

(used Blue Skies Ahead by Lauren Grier, released 2/20, layout posted 2/18)

12 - With all the lovey, gushy, squishiness going on around us this month, it's the perfect time to record those sometimes embarrassing, but always endearing pet names. What pet names do you have for your spouse or loved one? What do they call you? Scrap it! 1 pt + 1 NR pt

(used Strength by Lauren Grier - released 1/30, layout posted 2/3)

13 - Adore. Scrap it! 1 pt + 1 NR pt

(used Love Language: Words by Lauren Grier - released 2/13, layout posted 2/12)

14 - Honey I Shrunk The Template... using a template, miniaturize the design elements for a whole new look. Our very own SugarBabe Crystal is a master at this technique and it's a fun way to make your template stash last. 1 pt + 1 NR pt

(used Oh So Lucky by Heather Roselli & Tracey Howard - released 2/13, layout posted 2/17)

20 - February is Bake For Family Month so get out those yummy recipes and make an event out of baking up some sweet treats together and then scrap it! 1 pt

21 - Sweet Shoppe Designs is Celebrating our 4th Birthday! Create a layout that features 4 of everything - 4 papers, 4 photos, 4 buttons, etc. Anything you put on your page MUST be multiplied x4 with the exception of your title. 2 pts + 1 NR pt

(used Forever Kinda Friends by Lauren Grier - released 2/6, layout posted 2/6) (used 4 papers, 4 photos, 4 branches, 4 flowers, 4 swirls, 4 sequins, 4 ribbons, & 4 lines of journaling)

22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (used Question 87 - what about your child always makes you smile?) 2 pts

24 - Library lovers month is here so create a book related page that reflects on your favorite books or characters. You could do a Top 10 page, a page about the character in a book you would love to be or more - get creative!
2 pts

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. 2 pts

original:

Bonus #2 - use a Lauren Kit to create a fabulous layout. 1 pt

Bonus #4 – This week we are doing a traditional Sweet Shoppe Spin-A-Lift. Chose a layout from Laura’s gallery and spin it 90 or 180 degrees or flip it entirely to make it your own. 1 pt

Total: 20 pts

Last edited by eranslow; 02-27-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

total points - 9

1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. (Lift of Daddy's Girl) 1 pt.

2 - Create a layout featuring your favorite quote from a Love Song. 1 pt.

4 - February 7-13 is National Jello-O week! Use their slogan "There's Always Room For..." to create a page of your own. 1 pt. (the slogan is on the side under the rope)

7 - A brilliant website can be the perfect inspiration for composing a page. Check out hto.ca and create a page based on their fantastic design! 1 pt

13 - ADORE - Scrap It! 1 pt + 1pt NR (Julie Billingsly Prairie Fields)

15 - Levi Strauss was born on February 26 - create a page inspired by those dreamy denims! 1 pt. + 1 pt NR (Melissa Bennet Sweet Melody)

16 - Use a Valentine themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout. 1 pt.

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her

Last edited by MommaTrish; 02-20-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to LenaGardner

My spot!
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#1 1pt TOTM lift

#14 1pt Honey I Shrunk the Template

#32a Book of Me

Last edited by junebug; 02-08-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!
Challenge #1 - 1pt + New Release (2/27) = 2pts

Challenge #2 - 1pt + New Release (2/20) = 2pts

Challenge #5 - 1pt + New Release (2/27) = 2pts

Challenge #21 - 2pts

Challenge #29 - 2pts

Total Points= 10pts

Last edited by Amber1279; 03-02-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

(1) 1 pt. Lift a Layout by Leslie Coltrain.

(2) Create a layout featuring your favorite quote from a Love song. 1pt. + 1 NR point used Free as a Bird release 2/6 uploaded 2/7

(10) Coloriffic Use the site decor8 as inspiration. NR Point: Petit Fours- Oh So Pretty released 2/6 uploead 2.6 1 pt.
Here is the pic I used (the coffee mugs in the lower left hand corner:

My Layout:

(13) Adore- Scrap it! 1pt.

(14) Honey I shrunk the Template: Take a template and miniaturize the elements. NR bonus point Used Mandabean's Cupid's Confectionary release 1/31, uploaded 2/3 1pt.

(15) Create a page inspired by those dreamy demins! 1 pt. plus 1 NR pt. Used A Jeans and T-shirt Kind of Girl by Libby Weifencbach released 2/20 uploaded 2/25

(16) 1pt. Use a Valentine Kit to scrap a non themed layout

(22) Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters. #116- If your child could choose one thing they habe most fun doing...what would it be? 2 pts.

(24) Library Lovers month is here so create a book related page that reflects on your favorite books or characters 2 pts.

(30) Digiscrap Rewind, recreate a layout you have done in the past. 2 pt.
Original:

Redo:

Winter Olympic Trio: 31a Use the Slogan With Glowing Hearts 0 pts until 3 LOs completed

Winter Olympic Trio: 31b Use Vancouver 2010 website color scheme as inspiration NR point Used Going 4 Gold by Misty Cato (released 2/20, uploaded 2/20 part of QA v. 1)

31c: Scrap something that brings out yoru competitive side. 5 points for 3 LOs

Book Of Me 32a: Favorite Color 0 pts until 3 LOs completed

32d Things that Make Me Cry 0 pts until 3 LOs completed

Book of Me: 32e- I can't Live Without...5 points for 3 LOs

Bonus #2- Scrap with a Lauren Grier Kit 1 pt.

Bonus #4- Spin a Lift Laura. 1 pt.

Total: 30 pts.

Last edited by carriesmom; 02-27-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I sooo love this system !!!

1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain (1 pt + 1 NR for the templates (posted at 2010-02-04)

total at 4th Feb 1 pt + 1 NR = 2 pt

Last edited by Claudi; 02-04-2010 at 06:33 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!!!

1. TOTM lift

1 Point + 1 NR Bonus Point (Forever Kinda Friend by La & Micheline) NR: 2-6-10/LO Uploaded: 2-5-10

2. Love Song (Have I told you lately that I love you? by Rod Stewart)

1 Point

29. Love Story

2 Points

39. Book of Me
e) I can't live without...

TOTAL: 5 Points

Last edited by mrs_jb; 02-10-2010 at 05:20 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Grabbing my spot too
#1 - 1 pt

#13 - 1 pt

#14 - 1 pt

#15 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt for KCB My Everything - Posted on 2/19

#10 - 1 pt a+ 1 NR Pt for Heather Roselli's Oh So Lucky - Posted on 2/19
Inspiration: http://decor8blog.com/2010/02/12/lutt-fien-shop/

#2 - 1 pt

#16 -1 pt

Total = 9 pts

Last edited by Kim Mauch; 02-20-2010 at 03:19 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge #2 - Create a layout from your favourite love song (1 point)
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...37&ppuser=2354

Challenge #21 - Using 4 (2 points)
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...35&ppuser=2354

Using Little Miss Sassy Pants, new release, Feb. 6th for bonus point

Challenge #23 - Simpler time to live in (2 points)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...83&ppuser=2354

bonus point for using NR Free as a Bird petit four, on Feb. 6th.

Challenge #24 - Library lovers month (2 points)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...03&ppuser=2354

Challenge #25 - Simply Sweet Magazine inspiration. I was inspired by Steph Czosnek's layout on page 64. (2 points)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...48&ppuser=2354

Challenge #28 - Random Act of Kindness (2 points)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...13&ppuser=2354

Challenge #30 - Digiscrap Rewinds (2 points)
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...21&ppuser=2354

Using NR Boyfriend Jeans by Susan Bartolini, Feb. 6th - bonus point
Old layout:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...erlude&cat=all

Book of Me Challenge 32A - My Favourite colour is... (5 points once complete)
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...62&ppuser=2354

1 bonus point for using new release More than Words by Darcy and Jenny, released Feb. 6th.

Book of Me Challenge 32C - I'm afraid of..
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...69&ppuser=2354

Book of Me Challenge 32E - Can't live without...
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...75&ppuser=2354

5 points

Hybrid Challenge: 10 things - 10 points

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...55&ppuser=2354

Bonus Challenge #2 - use anything from Lauren Grier (1 bonus point):

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...03&ppuser=2354
33 points total

Last edited by Kiki; 02-14-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My spot

#1 TOTM, Lift of Pumpkin Picking--1 pt

#4 There's Always Room For...1 pt

#9 What Feb. Looks Like--1 pt

#13, Adore 1 pt plus 1 NR point (Love My Daddy, 2/6)=2 pts

#14 Honey, I shrunk the template--1 pt + 1 NR pt (A New Day, 2/27)=2 pts

#21 Multiply everything x4--2 pts plus 1 NR point (Free As A Bird, 2/6)=3 pts

#22, Baby Love Letters Prompt #118, How has your child defined love to you?--2 pts

#26, Inspired by Elysium Burns (inspired by the beverage logos)--2 pts + 1 NR point (Cupid's Confectionary, 1/30) + 1 hybrid pt=4 pts

#31, Olympic-inspired--5 pts + 1 NR point (on 31a)=6 pts
31a, With Glowing Hearts (+1 NR point, Free As A Bird, 2/6)

31b, inspired by the Olympics website color scheme

31c, competition

Bonus #1, Make a Valentine-1 pt

My total: 23 pts

Last edited by rach3975; 02-28-2010 at 08:19 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!
Old 02-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. TOTM:
1 Point

Scraplifted from this layout:

http://www.myscrapbookart.com/galler...11&ppuser=2163

8. Favorite Cold Weather Meal:
1 Point

10. Coloriffic:
1 Point plus 1 point for new release

Released 01/30/10 Love of My Life Julie Billingsley

Link to photo that inspired me (blue & brown dining room):
http://decor8blog.com/page/2/

16. Valentine themed kit for non-themed layout:
1 Point plus 1 point for new release

Released 01/30/10 Love of My Life Julie Billingsley

17. Black & White:
1 Point

19: Checklists: (used their "hanging pictures as inspiration)
1 Point

24. Favorite Books:
2 Points

26. Talent for Type:
2 Points

31 Winter Olympic Trio:
5 Points for 3 layouts

31a with glowing hearts:

31b Color Scheme:

31c Competitive Side:

Book of Me:
5 Points for 3 layouts

32a: Favorite color

10 Point Task - Hybrid:
10 Points plus 1 point for new release

Released 02/13/10 All About The Wordplay by Libby Weifenbach

Bonus Challenge #2:
1 Point

Bonus Challenge #3:
1 Point

TOTAL = 30 points

Last edited by Sharon Kay; 03-01-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#26 - 2pts + 1pt NR (My Stamp Pad Alpha, Mariposa). Create a page inspired by the typography from the Elysium Burns website.

Total Feb Points: 3

beckie_scraps on IG!

Last edited by g8rbeckie; 02-04-2010 at 12:05 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 2 pts (with NR, Close to the Edge by Shawna Clingerman 2/1)

Lifted: You are my story

Running Total: 2 pts

Last edited by Chels85; 02-01-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to mnm_y2

#1 Scraplift TOTM

1pt + 1 pt NR (Pick me up by Eva Kipler - released 2/13, layout posted 2/12) = 2 points

#7 Inspiration from hto.ca design

1 point + 1 point NR (Adoration by Misty Cato - released 2/13, layout posted 2/12) = 2 points

#10 Inspiration from decor8

1 point

#13 Adore (Used New Release - Bold Brushwork by Misty 2/27, posted 2/28)

1 point + 1 point NR = 2 points

#14 Honey I Shrunk the Template (used Eva Kipler's Little Big Man 2/27)

1 point + 1 point NR = 2 points

31 - Winter Olympic Trio
b) 2010 website color scheme (posted 2/24 - using Misty Cato's new release shiny things 2/20)

No Points until all 3 layouts completed
c) Competitive Side

e) Gold, Silver, Bronze moments

5 points + 1 pt New Release = 6 points

32- Book of me
a) My favorite color

b) 10 Moments

e) can't live without

5 points

#33 10 Moments I will Never Forget

10 Points

Bonus #2 - Use a La kit

1 Bonus Point

Total Points: 31 points

Last edited by mnm_y2; 02-28-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:00 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

#1 Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain. (1 pt.)

#14 Honey I Shrunk the Template (NR used - 2 pt total)

Total = 3 points

Last edited by sarahbhb; 02-11-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:06 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

**1 pt tasks**

1 - TOTM lift (1 pt) + NR used for an extra point (Cupid's Confectionary by Manda - released 1/30, LO created 2/1) = 2 pts

9 - February looks like...
1 pt + NR used for extra point (Libby's Paper Clips: Circles 2.0 - released 1/30, LO created 2/3) = 2 pts

10 - Coloriffic! (i took inspiration from the photo on this page: http://decor8blog.com/2010/01/28/tal...pty-half-full/)
1 pt + NR used for extra point (Friends by Choice by Traci Reed - releasing 2/6, posted as sneak peek on 2/5) = 2 pts

12 - pet names
1pt

13 - ADORE - scrap it!
1pt + NR used for extra point (Julie's Love of my Life - released sat 1/30, LO posted sat 2/6) = 2 pts

14 - Honey I Shrunk the Template
1pt

15 - Levi Strauss was born on February 26 - create a page inspired by those dreamy denims!
1pt

**2 point tasks**

24 - Library Lovers Month
2 pts

30 - Digiscrap Rewind
2 pts + NR used for extra point (inspired by leslie by darcy - released 2/1, LO posted 2/5) = 3 pts
old layout is HERE

**5 pt tasks**

32 - Book of Me 2010 (3 layouts = 5pts)
32b - 10 moments I'll never forget...

32c - I'm afraid of...

blog bonus #3 - kjersti
1pt

blog bonus #4 - laura
1 pt

running total = 23 pts

Last edited by Linz; 03-02-2010 at 12:15 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:07 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

2 - Create a layout featuring your favorite quote from a Love Song.
1 point for challenge + 1 point NR = 2 points
Free as a Bird Petit 4-February 10th

5 - Super Bowl Sunday is February 7th! How do you get into the game or do you not get the hype? Love it or Hate it... create a page dedicated to one of the biggest sporting events of the year.
1 point for challenge

8 - Scrap your favorite cold weather meal.
1 point for challenge

13 - ADORE - Scrap it!
1 point for Challenge

1 point for challenge + point NR = 2 points
Used Lauren Griers Forever Kinda Friends - February 12th

21 - Sweet Shoppe Designs is Celebrating our 4th Birthday! Create a layout that features 4 of everything - 4 papers, 4 photos, 4 buttons, etc. Anything you put on your page MUST be multiplied x4 with the exception of your title.
2 points for challenge

1 point for challenge + 1 NR point = 2 points
Used Prarie Fields by Julie Billingsly February 18th

2 points for challenge + 1 point NR = 3 points

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:
5 points for challenge + 1 point NR = 6 points
New Release used on 32c Darcy Baldwin's DJB Joanne script February 21,2010

32a - My favorite color is...

32c - I'm afraid of...

33 - 10 Things Album / Project - This month we want you to create a 10 Things mini-album or project. You can choose any topic you like - 10 things I Love About You, 10 Things I Love About My Hometown, 10 Things I Love About Dessert - the sky is the limit! Use the following projects for inspiration. (10 Pages in a Tangible Album Required - don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it!)
10 points for challenge

Total Points 30

Last edited by Balinda; 02-25-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:10 AM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

My spot!

1. Lift of Leslie Coltrain (1 point)
Uses a new release, Friends By Choice by Traci Reed - Layout date: 2/6/10 (1 bonus point)

13. ADORE - Scrap It (1 point)
Uses a new release, Chirp by Penny Springmann - Layout date: 2/6/10 (1 bonus point)

14. Honey I Shrunk the Template (1 point)
Uses a new release, Adoration by Misty Cato - layout date: 2/13/10 (1 bonus point)

22. Baby Love Letters (2 points)
Uses a new release, Funky Free by Penny Springman - layout date: 2/13/10 (1 bonus point)
I used Friday Letter #101

24. Library Lovers Month (2 points)

29. A Love Story (2 points)
Uses a new release, Everyday I Do by Traci Reed - layout date: 2/13/10 (1 bonus point)

32. Book of Me (5 points)
32a. My Favorite Color

32b. 10 Moments I'll Never Forget

32c. I'm Afraid Of

33. 10 Things Project (10 points)

Bonus #2: Use a Lauren Grier Kit (1 point)

Bonus #4: Lift Laura (1 point)

Total Points: 31

Last edited by Lyd; 02-27-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:15 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

#1 Lift the TOTM/1 POINT

(TOTM LAYOUT I LIFTED)

#2 Lyrics to a Love Song/1 POINT

TOTAL POINTS: 2 POINTS

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Last edited by jessica31876; 02-14-2010 at 03:07 AM.