Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 12-20-2011, 02:35 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default I'm pretty sure SuperPoints hates me.

I signed up for Superpoints 5.5 weeks ago. I have 493 points. I've maybe missed 4 days worth of clicks. I looked at my account and it says only 204 of my points came from the button. That means I clicked that dang button over 1,000 times. And I nearly have enough for a $5 gift card. Oh my gosh. Not worth it. Oh, and since I have no referrals, I can't even redeem my points until I reach 2,500 points. Since i know a ton of you signed up too... are any of you as unlucky as me? I got one 25 bonus sign up link, but no one used it. And some of you were getting 25 and 50 bonus links like crazy! I'm thinking maybe I should just do swagbucks and forget about superpoints.

-It's pronounced Meeeegan... get it RIGHT!
Old 12-20-2011, 07:13 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to SmallMoments

I'm there, too!!! I only have 139 b/c I can't figure out how to get more points than using the button! In the past two days I clicked 60 times and got a whoppin' two points. Argh. I, too, can't redeem points b/c even though I have three referrals, only one of them is actually doing anything.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Like Swagbucks, referrals are the key. I have made $50 from Superpoints in only 4 weeks! Much better than I did with Swagbucks. I have noticed I am getting less from the Superbutton lately, only about 20 a day.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:01 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I agree...referrals. I do not have too many, I think 12 and I have just over 2200 points, in about a month.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:21 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Swagbucks is still working better for me because I don't have a ton of referrals, and I get lots of points using their search engine.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:34 AM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

I am liking Superpoints a lot as well. I'm definitely getting more out of it than Swagbucks, and the button has been pretty good to me lately. Everyday is different, though.

Old 12-20-2011, 09:41 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Stacey42 Send a message via Yahoo to Stacey42

I'm not having any luck with them either. I have no referrals, no one I know wants to sign up for 'yet another points earning pyramid scheme' as one friend put it. I'm not going to sign up for offers & the surveys never pan out.

I'm doing better with Swagbucks & I only have one referral there - DH - and he hardly ever uses it but I've made $15 in Amazon GCs this month with Swagbucks.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:43 AM
Just a Scrapper

profile gallery send pm

Referrals are definitely the key - not only that you get their points, but you also get more hits on the button with 5 referrals (100 per day instead of only 30). (and I'm sure it's not true...but I really feel like I do better in the week hrs of the morning on pts than if I do them later in the morning when everyone's up - but then I'm up at 4:30 when most sane people are still asleep)

I average between 15-30 points a day for just me on the button, plus whatever my referrals bring in, plus the occasional big point referral button. I've earned $70 in the last month on it. There was about a week when my personal points per day were awful, but it's been swinging higher the last 4 or 5 days.

But yes, referrals are definitely the way to go - just post it on Facebook/Google+, we started a thread over at DST you could add to.

I earn less on Swagbucks right now, but haven't been diligent on searches, but usually never get more than 30pts per day on searches there, either.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:12 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm in the same boat as you. I click daily, get the emails, and I'm at less than 500 pts. it hates me. I give up at this point because it will take me 6 months to be able to redeem my pts
Old 12-20-2011, 10:14 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

See I only earn like 3 points a day with the button. It's annoying! All my wins are 1-2 points each adn I'm lucky if I win more than twice in a day. At least with swagbucks, even if I have no active referrals, I can win AT LEAST 10 swagbucks a day (on a bad day).

Old 12-20-2011, 10:16 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Megan, I'm getting the same thing. I usually only get 1-2 wins on the button, and usually they are 1 pt wins. I get like 5 pt emails, but mostly 1-2 pt ones. Never gotten a single 25 pt or anything.

I max out my amazon SB giftcards every month, with no active referrals and just searching casually. It's much less effort and pays off, at least.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverendingJen View Post
Megan, I'm getting the same thing. I usually only get 1-2 wins on the button, and usually they are 1 pt wins. I get like 5 pt emails, but mostly 1-2 pt ones. Never gotten a single 25 pt or anything.

I max out my amazon SB giftcards every month, with no active referrals and just searching casually. It's much less effort and pays off, at least.
I'm right there with ya, Jen! Glad ot hear I'm not alone. I was all like, "what the crap" when people were handing out like 10 bonus links! lol

Old 12-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Yeah, it doesn't work well for me either. I have gone several days on that button with ZERO points. Not worth my time. Swagbucks works better for me.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:00 AM
Brodo gettin her Swerb on

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to ColleenSwerb

I've pretty much given up too. I'm not pimping myself to get referrals (like Stacey mentioned, no one wants to sign up for something ELSE they'll never use), I'm not winning much on the button, blah blah blah. I'm sticking with Swagbucks. I don't use it to it's full potential, but just for a few bucks here and there. I'm satisfied with where I'm at with it, so it's fine.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Superpoints doesn't give me much either, and I feel like pushing that button is a waste of time. I search the web daily, so Swagbucks isn't anything out of my regular routine, and that silly button just drives me crazy. I only push it on the days that I get random points in my email, so I don't have many points at all.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:55 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I get 50 clicks a day and have been doing it for a few weeks now & only have 496 points. Have gotten lucky on the button a few times, once getting about 25 points in one day. I like Swagbucks though because I am constantly looking things up so I get at least 30 points a day doing that. I have enough Swagbucks to get a $5 GC but haven't redeemed yet.

ETA: Speaking of referral points...I just clicked the button and got one 25 and one 50 point referral. LOL

Last edited by Jennilyn; 12-20-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:15 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to LenaGardner

It's ok. I have a few hundred points and I totally skip days on the button. I think at some point you have to ask yourself the value of your time? It takes me 10 minutes to click that button 50x, and in that amount of time I could do the dishes, edit a few photos or read Llama Llama Mad at Mama for the 100th time today to a little boy who really appreciates it LOL.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by glumirk View Post
Superpoints doesn't give me much either, and I feel like pushing that button is a waste of time. I search the web daily, so Swagbucks isn't anything out of my regular routine, and that silly button just drives me crazy. I only push it on the days that I get random points in my email, so I don't have many points at all.
Yes, at least I actually NEED to search for stuff and it's useful in a way. Just clicking the button is such a waste... and it makes me angry. lol

Old 12-20-2011, 04:09 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Sorry you don't like it Megan! I have a large monitor, so I do split screen with it and just click the button as a I check my e-mail in the morning, it is doesn't really wait any time that way. I can't believe I have made $50 in one month, I am saving my Amazon GC to buy a Kitchen Aid Mixer.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:12 PM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

Yeah - I've made $25 in about one month, so I'm pretty happy with it. I just click here and there while I'm doing other things on my computer too. And, then, I use up the remaining clicks right before I shut down my computer for the night.

Old 12-20-2011, 06:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn Barrette View Post
Sorry you don't like it Megan! I have a large monitor, so I do split screen with it and just click the button as a I check my e-mail in the morning, it is doesn't really wait any time that way. I can't believe I have made $50 in one month, I am saving my Amazon GC to buy a Kitchen Aid Mixer.
That's awesome that it is working for some of you! It sounds like you have great success! I just haven't at all and I know if I had referrals, I'd earn more, but since I haven't been earning much, I don't feel comfortable promoting it for my friends to sign up, ya know?! I already nagged all my friends to sign up for Swagbucks (luckily, I did feel comfortable promoting that).