Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2012, 01:12 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to yari
Default Anyone here been recently on HGTV's House Hunters???

I was watching HGTV this evening with my husband and the couple looking for a home live in Colorado. The woman mentioned several times that she is a digital scrapbooker and she wanted a space where she could do her digital scrapbooking. So now I am on a quest (good luck to me) to know if she comes here to the forums or not or if there's anyone here that knows who she is. I think the name that was mentioned was Erica but I don't remember well, sorry. So if you know who it is or if you are the girl that was on HGTV's House Hunters, come post in here!!!

Old 08-12-2012, 06:12 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

That's funny! I'm wondering how much space you need to do digital scrapbooking, though. Most of my scrapping is done on my lap, lol.

I hope we find her!!
Old 08-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
That's funny! I'm wondering how much space you need to do digital scrapbooking, though. Most of my scrapping is done on my lap, lol.

I hope we find her!!
That's what I was wondering too. Are there more toys I should be getting besides EHDs?
Old 08-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

wow, that's cool! I do know that a lot of people who would consider themselves to be serious digital scrapbookers do it through software from Creative Memories or whatever, and don't even know about this whole community. Perhaps she's what we would consider a "hybrid" scrapper? and needs space for papercraft stuff too?
Old 08-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

All I need is a space big enough to plop my bootie down! :-)
Old 08-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to yari

Y'all are funny!!! Hahaha!

I know I was wondering exactly what she meant by all the space but I just figured that she wanted more like a craft room in general or just a space that she can just call her own (I envy that hahaha) or maybe she is a hybrid scrapper like Lynn said.

Old 08-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

One day I said "I wish I had a room to just call MINE MINE MINE!" ... and my son, who is 15, says "hey mom, you can have whatever you want, you are the boss... we just live in your world" ... My husband looked at him and smirked and said "hey now, don't be encouraging her, she'll take you up on that!" and my son says "Dad, so long as we aren't living in the dog house, it's all good!" .... ohhh how I love that boy!!!
Old 08-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I finally have my own office/craft room. That I share it with the washer and dryer doesn't bother me one bit! I want to see this HH episode now! lol
Old 08-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriebug66 View Post
I finally have my own office/craft room. That I share it with the washer and dryer doesn't bother me one bit! I want to see this HH episode now! lol
I know! Did she get her room? Since we have a desktop, we have an office, and next door is the scrap room-turned-storage room. I would love to have a computer all my own.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Just about everyone I've met who considers themselves digital scrapbookers use stand alone programs to scrap in, not photoshop/psp/gimp, etc. I have to wonder also if that's what she meant.

I'm with you all, how much room do you need? Those of us devoted to desktops obviously need more room than those with laptops but still... LOL More power to her though, having a whole room is awesome.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This story cracked me up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arual View Post
One day I said "I wish I had a room to just call MINE MINE MINE!" ... and my son, who is 15, says "hey mom, you can have whatever you want, you are the boss... we just live in your world" ... My husband looked at him and smirked and said "hey now, don't be encouraging her, she'll take you up on that!" and my son says "Dad, so long as we aren't living in the dog house, it's all good!" .... ohhh how I love that boy!!!