Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2014, 02:45 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Default Disney/Christmas

My sister and I are going to WDW in a little less than two weeks. We've got tickets to go to the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party that's two weeks from tonight.

Does anyone have any layouts they've done of either the Christmas Party or just WDW at Christmas time in general. I'd love to see them since I'm looking for ideas.

Thanks!
Old 10-31-2014, 02:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I don't think I have any of my layouts from that time posted here...but you are going to LOVE it!!! The party is so much fun (the lines are nonexistant, so you can usually just walk right on whatever you want!!!) The party doesn't start until 7pm, but you are able to get into the park at 4pm. We used it as our 2nd day at MK. Don't forget to pick up your hot cocoa and cookies- FREE!

The decor, the characters, the music and the overall feel are just wonderful!!! Just a word of advice, don't try to catch snowflakes in your mouth (something we do all the time here in MI), they are actually SOAPflakes from what I heard! Yuck!!!

You're going to have an amazing time! We were there at that time in 2012, swam in the pool and everything. Every year is different though, so always pack for layers!

Last edited by aussiegirl; 10-31-2014 at 03:00 PM.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:20 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I love the way you have the photos from Celebrate the Magic in the third layout!

We did go to MVMCP last year but it was the first time and, I'll confess, we really had no idea what we were doing. It me, my sister, cousin and aunt last year. This year it's just my sister and me. We're planning on a full day at MK on our MVMCP day so we'll do any rides we want during the day and the party stuff at night...and this time we know that 20 minutes before the parade starts is way too late to be looking for a spot on Main St.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:57 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Here are some from me.
Photos are taken in Disneyland Paris last year.