Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to emmasmommy

i wish i loved my tube socks with rocks *sigh*

i DO love my freckles and my smile.
i am THE most loyal friend you'll ever meet as well

Old 04-17-2012, 09:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Can I just say that this thread is awesome? Seriously. Every one of us is beautiful and should celebrate it.

Wow...okay. I have always pretty much loved lots about myself except for the things I loathe that is. LOL I either LOVE it or I HATE it.

Anywho - my fave things - my boobies.....I used to hate them but yes, I am not one bit ashamed to admit that DH got mine lifted for me. I now stare at them many, many times daily. Hee hee.... I have always loved my booty and my small waist. No matter my weight, I keep a small waist. And....hmmm....I love my eyes. I can wear different color tops and they change colors. My kids are always commenting on them to the point of being annoying.

Then....well I feel very deeply. I have great love for my family and friends. So much so that it can seriously depress me. I love life so much it's crazy. I am really good at not sweating the small stuff and living every day to the fullest possible. Life is just a big party to me. I also wanted to add that one of my best qualities is that I am very outgoing. I never meet a stranger. It's a quality that my uncle had and I feel so blessed to be like him. I can not believe sometimes that I can just walk in a place and walk out having talked to 3 different people. It's cool.

Creating for: Krystal Hartley

Last edited by neenee; 04-17-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Love my calves/ankles and the fact that when I gain weight, it distributes equally all over my body

Love that I'm not a worrier... I have friends that get SO stressed over the littlest things and I just always wonder, what's the point?? I know they can't help it, though, so I'm grateful that's not my personality.