Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2023, 04:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Gallery issues?

Anyone else having issues in the gallery? I am trying to upload 3 layouts. The 1st one uploaded with no issues. The others say they are being processed, and then it goes to the home gallery page, without me adding any credits etc, but they aren't there. I will keep trying, but it is an odd issue right now. If a layout is too large, I would usually get an error message, but I am not getting any messages at all, they are just not there.
Old 06-27-2023, 04:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you have any special characters in your text? I know that has caused some issues for people in the past.
Old 06-27-2023, 05:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

The forum disappeared for me yesterday and told me I didn't have access to anything and didn't show any threads even though I was logged in. I logged out, cleared my history, and logged back in, then everything reappeared.
Old 06-27-2023, 05:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

No special characters. I can try logging out and logging back in. I ended up saving them as if they were too large and retried them, and that worked. I am thinking my computer is having some issues though. New laptop is NOT in the budget, so I am hoping it is ok.
Old 06-27-2023, 11:32 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

It is highly likely that you all were trying to access the site while there were some maintenance at the time. It was supposed to be a quick one, though...
Old 06-28-2023, 03:30 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
The forum disappeared for me yesterday and told me I didn't have access to anything and didn't show any threads even though I was logged in. I logged out, cleared my history, and logged back in, then everything reappeared.
That happened to me as well, last monday night. I was able to upload a layout (no problem there), but when I wanted to link it ti the forum, I couldn't get in... It was late at night for me, se went to bed, the other morning I had no issues anymore. I already thought i might have been some maintenance, but didn't see anything about it on the socials.