Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2014, 08:52 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm
Default I've lost my mojo!

I've had a rubbish couple of days so I thought I'd sit down and scrap for an hour, however it seems my motivation has disappeared. Any tips to kick my butt into gear again would be greatly appreciated!
Old 01-22-2014, 10:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have been here many times. My biggest inspiration is looking through the galleries here or on pinterest. I also looking at paper scrapbooking galleries. Sometimes just seeing some use of paper or a shape used gets my brain working again.

If that doesn't work.........I go take new pictures. Seriously. Sometimes just something new makes me motivated to scrap again.

The last piece of advise.....Go check out the Think Out of the Box challenges here. There are so many great ideas that might jump start something for you.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

If I had a surefire way, I'd definitely share, and then use it myself. At the moment, I'm having terrible lack of mojo, also...

Some things that help me are browsing the gallery and scraplifting a style I'm not used to, getting a new template or kit I'm in love with, taking a new photo that I want to scrapbook, or trying a challenge (if you've already done the Think Outside the Box challenge, all of the Pinterest boards are still live and provide a TON of inspiration and challenges. Even if you won't earn points for them, they're a great source of inspiration and ideas to try something new).

New Siggy Coming Soon
Old 01-22-2014, 03:55 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Thanks girls! I gave pinterest a browse for what I intended to be a few minutes. It infact turned into nearly a whole hour, jeez! There's so much inspiration over there I'm amazed & I'm feeling a little more motivated to scrap now & even purchased myself a couple new kits to play with.

I'm gonna go get stuck into Photoshop for a while now and probably will go back through the portfolio challenge boards too (why didn't I think of that!? DOH!) while I'm at it.