Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Project Life / Amazon...

I am so frustrated & sad! I am really wanting to do PL, and I want the Core Kit, because I think it will be easier for me. I would actually like to do PL as a hybrid project.

I checked out Becky's site, clicked on the items I wanted, and put the core kit in my cart for later (going to wait until the page protectors come in stock). Anyway, I was curious about whether Amazon accepts Paypal as a form of payment, so I did the first part of the check-out process. And then found out that Amazon won't ship the Core Kit to Canada!!! I am SO annoyed! They can ship the binder, the page protectors, and whatever else I added, but not the Core Kit??

Now what the heck am I supposed to do? She only sells the core kit through Amazon, and I can't get it. SO ANNOYED.

Huge fan of:

Old 01-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

According to the FAQ on Becky's site, Candians are supposed to order from this site below, not Amazon. They don't sell through Amazon.ca.

http://www.scrapbookersinnercircle.c...=0&sort=normal
Old 01-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thank you soooo much Lynnette! I didn't see that on her site!

Huge fan of:

Old 01-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I ordered mine from the site lynette linked (just the binder and protectors) and was soo impressed with the shipping time!
Old 01-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinCB View Post
I ordered mine from the site lynette linked (just the binder and protectors) and was soo impressed with the shipping time!
Good to know! Thanks K!

Huge fan of:

Old 01-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm in Malaysia, so I'm trying to decide whether to order from the {pricey} Singapore site or wait till we have a group coming out in March and have them bring it from the States. I'm cheap, so I'm thinking about waiting. But I'm impatient, too, so I'm thinking about ordering, lol.

Glad you got that figured out!
Old 01-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
I'm in Malaysia, so I'm trying to decide whether to order from the {pricey} Singapore site or wait till we have a group coming out in March and have them bring it from the States. I'm cheap, so I'm thinking about waiting. But I'm impatient, too, so I'm thinking about ordering, lol.

Glad you got that figured out!
Kellie, I did calculations on the Singapore prices and how much it would take for them to ship to Manila and find it just too much for me, lol. I emailed their Singapore distributor and they said PL will probably come to the Philippines by this year, so I'm willing to wait til then and buy it using local currency, lol. In any case, I'm not using PL for a daily/year-long project.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

So Lex, I just opted NOT to do the math on Singapore, lol, and I ordered a variety set plus a set of the 6x12 page protectors. I'm going to wait and order my album from the US. I'll have 60 page protectors with this batch, so it should last me till my mom comes out for the baby and I can figure out what style I like best and order them from the US. I just feel like there's this really cool bandwagon that I can't get on yet. ; ) So I'm splurging; at least this way I can get my photos in albums, which is really important to me. I'm also gonna print out journaling cards to keep handy.