Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2012, 09:07 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Default Anyone have troubles with the Persnickety Prints website lately?

Ive bought from Persnickety Prints for such a long time and have always loved them, but for the last few months ive had shocking troubles with their website. The photos on my account dont load at all in certain browsers (chrome and firefox) and when i can get them to load in internet explorer, actually placing an order becomes impossible because the site loads so incredibly slowly (like takes half an hour to do anything). Ive tried talking to their support but havent worked out what the problem is yet. They tell me its on my end, but we have a super fast internet connection and i have zero problems at any other site. And my husband is a computer tech and assures me its not on our end, so i dont know. Has anyone else had problems?
Old 11-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've been having some issues where things don't load quite right, but it hasn't been bad enough to keep me from doing what I need to on the site. I'm running Safari. I've been having some other weird problems, too, where my internet has been running pretty slowly. My downloads used to be super-quick but now they seem to take forever. Very annoying. I don't have any advice about Persnickety, though. I'm sure that your husband has tried anything that I might suggest. Very strange. I hope it clears up soon!
Old 11-21-2012, 10:37 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Everything has been fine for me using Chrome.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:52 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

I've only ordered from them once, within the past month I think. No issues other than I have to remember to NOT have it set on fast upload or what have you. I think any issues I had were my fault and not Persnickety's fault at all! We have completely maxed out internet speeds from ATT Uverse...
Old 11-22-2012, 01:21 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've been uploading a lot to them in the past week and haven't had any issues using Chrome.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:14 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm not a huge fan of their website -- the defaults to fast download and pick up my order really annoy me -- but I haven't had any problems. I do love their product and their super fast shipping so I try to overlook how annoyed I get on the website.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:47 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Thankyou ladies. I think there must be some compatability issue with my computer. I think ill go over to my mums and use a whole new computer/internet connection and cross my fingers its better. I have over $100 of credits with them (which im sure they would refund if asked, their customer service have always been absolutely amazing) but im just not willing to give up! I love the prints i get from there and since noone else is having problems, it has to be something on this end.