Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default PSE 11 Print Question

I need help! I recently upgraded to PSE 11 from PSE6, and I'm not sure I like it (okay, I hate it, but I'm hoping I get used to it).

Anyway, I am trying to print a full page of water bottle labels I designed. I have 5 on the page. But when I hit Print, it chooses 1 single layer to print, and will not give me the option to print the entire page??? It's driving me NUTS. I flattened my image, thinking if there is only one layer, it has to print it all, right? Nope. It still only shows 1 bottle label, and not the entire page.

Does anyone know why it's doing this, or how I can make it stop?? I have a small business, and these labels are for a customer!

ETA: I also can't copy & paste anymore. I seriously want to go back to PSE6.

Huge fan of:

Old 02-06-2013, 03:06 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

PSE11 does have quirks... I'm slowly getting use to it, too...

Have you tired closing out of PSE11 and opening it back up have only that one document open? I've had problems that when I wanted to print, it would offer all other other files opened, not the one I wanted to print...
Old 02-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I usually just save whatever I want to print as a jpeg and then print it out by just opening the file in "my pictures". I don't usually ever print straight from PSE so that probably isn't much help.

I recently upgraded to PSE 11 too, and am slowly getting used to it. I've found two things that really helped me so I thought I'd link you up. The first is a youtube video from Jessica Sprague on how to set up your workspace to look more like the older versions. This helped me a lot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giIU82smKMg

The second was this article http://www.digitalscrapper.com/blog/...-new-features/

and the video that is linked in the article. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9IQNjJRLyI

Hope that helps some.

Old 02-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thanks ladies! I ended up getting it to work, after I clicked over to the Quick & Guided tabs. It seemed to snap my "Expert" mode back into reality. Dumb thing.

I will look at those tuts, Corey - thanks so much for linking them up!

Huge fan of: