Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2016, 08:13 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default I need a planner

I know it's been discussed here before, but I can't find where. So...I know that many of you have planners that you love. Tell me what brand, make,whatever is your FAVORITE. Links and picture are always appreciated!!
Old 05-25-2016, 08:25 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I've been using the Erin Condren Life Planner....I'm still a noob as I've only had it for about a month now. It looks like they've stopped selling the 2015 planners. Next years will be available on the 1st.

I saw some of the Happy Planners at Michael's over the weekend. They had a bunch of different inserts and stickers, too.

Old 05-25-2016, 09:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've tried planners in the past with the intention of making them all artsy and fun, but then never stuck with them. OR, the ones that take stickers and such well don't seem to have enough space or layout for the actual planning part for me. This year I started using a Passion Planner and I. love. it. I don't do a lot of decorating, save for some doodles, but it is actually keeping me organized and helping me plan things that I've been putting off for ages.

http://www.passionplanner.com/what-is-it/
Old 05-25-2016, 10:33 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

You need to ask Jenn, Juli and Stacia.... they are planner experts
Old 05-25-2016, 11:30 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I love my Get to Work Book. I've used it for a whole year which is amazing considering I usually quit most planners after a few months. I love that's it's simple and not fussy compared to most planners but I'm also not a planner decorating type of person.

http://www.gettoworkbook.com

I also there's now a Day Designer line at Target and those looked really nice too.
Old 05-25-2016, 11:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I use a Plan Ahead because I can get it in Large Print and bonus, it is inexpensive. I got mine at WalMart.

I need help figuring out how to use a planner more effectively. I'm decorating it slightly because it is fun and I feel like I want to look at it more but that being said I still forget to use it. Would definitely like to see how the "planner experts" here use theirs.
Old 05-25-2016, 01:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I really like the Plum Paper planners at http://plumpaper.com/. There are several layouts to choose from and you can start one for any month you choose. You can also customize it to include meal planning, fitness, etc.

Old 05-25-2016, 04:57 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

The first things to think about are how you plan to use it. Do you want something big that stays home all the time or something small enough to put in your purse? How much do you plan to write each day-do you need a page per day or will a week on 2 pages be enough space? Do you want the freedom to move pages in and out so that you can carry just a couple months at a time, like in a binder or disc bound planner, or do you want your pages permanently bound so nothing gets lost? Do you like your days laid out vertically (list-friendly) or horizontally?

The bigger planners are A5 sized. I think that includes Erin Condren, Carpe Diem, Happy Planner, etc. Then there's personal size planners like Webster's Color Crush and some Filofaxes. I've never found the perfect planner. A5 is too big for me, but the personal size ring bound planners have too little writing space. I've ended up printing and disc binding my own 5x7 planner the last 2 years, but I don't recommend that route, either!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk