Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by glumirk View Post
And Jenni, I can't believe you don't live with a receiving blanket on your shoulder! We use them for everything BUT receiving (our muslin wraps are for that). They make the best rags for spit up. My baby is 4.5 months and still spits up sooo much. Between that and the drool she soaked a bib in 2 hours this morning. Those small receiving blankets are amazing for spit rags and to lay the baby's head on so you aren't constantly changing sheets (or even lay their bums on them for when they get all of the baby blow-outs that are just inevitable the first few months). I thought we received WAY too many for DS, but it turned out that they were what limited our laundry, and I knew it was time to do laundry when I was almost out of receiving blankets.
Lol, nope, I live with a cloth diaper on my shoulder-- I like the contour better around my shoulder, and it seems to absorb his spit up a little better. I don't use the receiving blankets at all! Zach isn't much of a spitter anymore anyway-- he was at first, but somehow got his spit up worked out and barely spits up anymore. :shrugs:

New Siggy Coming Soon