Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-15-2020, 05:43 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm
Default Favorite Printer? Wide Format?

Hi! I have had a wide format, all in one, HP printer for 5 years. I loved it, but honestly have never really used it for wide printing (though I have used the larger scanner on many occasions). It just died on me and I'm looking to get a new one. I originally bought the wide format to print my scrapbook pages but since I've never actually done that and the price point for the printers that aren't wide format are $100-$150 less, I'm considering just buying an a regular all in one printer this time. What do you think? What's your favorite printer right now? I'm not going to lie. I'm kind of disappointed in this purchase even though it lasted me 5 years. I didn't do any mass printing on it, I'd say average use at best and it printed an alignment page recently, but I have a feeling there is something faulty with the firmware because it is telling me the printhead is bad when it's not. I've tried everything to fix it. And I just wasted over $70 in brand new ink when it went so I may not want another HP, but we'll see.