Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 11-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg
Default November 2012: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey Hey Sweet Shoppers! November is here and it brings with it the beginning of the holiday season for me. It's a month of gratitude and thankfulness..with a ton of family time. It also brings in my favorite scrapbook "holiday" Digital Scrapbooking Day. Make sure and celebrate with us this month and create some wonderful layouts to add to your treasured scrapbooks.

To participate in this month's challenges just visit our November Portfolio pinboard at Pinterest to check out the incredible inspiration posted by our challenge team for you to create a portfolio from this month.

The first 8 days of each month will bring new challenges from each member of our team, so be sure to follow along to find out all of the options available to you to this month. On the 9th, you'll be able to download a printable .pdf of the month's challenges from this thread to help you keep track of the challenges you've done and still need to do!

While you don't need a Pinterest account to view our pinboard and participate in our monthly challenges, Darcy Baldwin would be more than happy to get you a Pinterest invite if you email her!

As usual, you'll be using this thread to claim a spot to track your own progress and points. Each pin at Pinterest will have not only visual inspiration for you, but also a verbal prompt and a point value too. Simply complete a layout for the pin and post it in your tracker thread as always to earn your points!

For October, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on December 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, you can have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done, but here are the basics...

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to the tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbers shown above each challenge at Pinterest and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout. For more information, visit the Portfolio FAQ.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum. Thanks!!

That's it! Good luck and have fun,

Robin & the challenge team!

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 11-01-2012, 12:21 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

my spot

total: 30
NR:5
Hybrid:
3-1 pt + 1 NR pt (nr=Studio Basic Designs: Adorable You Templates#1)

4- 2 pts + 1 NR pt (nr/11/22)

5- 1 pt + 1 NR pt (NR : Studio Basic Designs: Adorable You Paper Pack #1)

10-2 pts

13-2 pts

DSD CHallenges
14- 2 pts + 1 nr pt(nr=Studio Basics Designs and Mari Koegelenberg : Document Christmas)

15-1 pt
https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/t...ground-papers/

21-1 pt+ 1 pt
It's a Circus in here

relax

25-1 pt

27-1 pt + 1 nr pt
(nr:Studio Basic: Baby, It's Cold Outside {templates}

29- P2D
1 pt

30-2 pts

31-2 pts

33-2 pts...inspiration
http://donnadowney.typepad.com/simpl...day-video.html

34- 1 pt

SAL with Lexi~
gonna lift this one

here is my spin

Last edited by nun69; 12-01-2012 at 10:50 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:37 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

my spot

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥
Old 11-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 9
2 of 5 NR points

3 - Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1pt plus 1 NR using Libby's Cardboard Bits, released 11/10, uploaded 11/9

24. Have some fun with your journaling. Be inspired by this unique layout by Gina Miller and mix at least 5 elements or pieces of word art in to your journaling. – 1 pt plus 1 NR pt. using Darcy's Doodle Bit Brushes released 11/10, uploaded 11/9

DSD Challenges:

Spin a Lift Chain

Recipe

Cookie

Neapolitan

Paper to Digi

Total for DSD: 5

Last edited by carriesmom; 11-09-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:29 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm
Thumbs up

10pts. 1 - Create a hybrid Gratitude Album filled with things in life that you are thankful for. Must be at least 5 pages

1pt. + 1pt. NR (template from Cindy) 3 - Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet

1pt. 5 - Circles circles everywhere! Be inspired by this layout and scrap a page with at least 5 circles. Fill them with paper, photos, cut them out..anything!!

1pt. + 1pt NR (kit from Shawna) 8 - Use this artwork as inspiration to create a LO with geometric shapes and fall colors

1pt. + 1pt. NR (Layered Labels from Cindy) 22. Scrap your holiday bucket list for any upcoming holiday you wish.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (Layered Christmas Word Art from Cindy) 26. It is that time of year! Take photos and make your 2012 Christmas card.

1pt. 27. There is something so magical about SNOW! For this challenge, use the theme of snow for your layout. It must contain the colors white, blue, and silver, and of course have snow somewhere on the layout. If you don't have snow in your area, get creative! Scrap about your view of snow, how every snowflake is unique, just like someone you know, etc.

2pts. 30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white!

2pts. + 1pt. NR (Title from Cindy) 31. Christmas is coming - are you all caught up? Scrap holiday photos from a past year, using less-traditional holiday colors.

COLOR="Indigo"]1pt.[/COLOR] DSD Spin a Lift challenge:

1pt. DSD Cookie Challenge

1pt. DSD One Word Challenge

1pt. DSD Neopolitan Challenge:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-smile&cat=500

total:30pts.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 12-01-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:28 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Points so far: 30

#1 Create a hybrid Gratitude Album filled with things in life that you are thankful for. Must be at least 5 pages - 10 pts
(These are several of the pages from my album. The album pages are slipped into 6x6 page protectors in a ring album. I took the pages out of the album for the ease of photographing five at once.)

#2 (prompt #11 - my family) 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts
(' I Love Us' released 11/17; layout uploaded 11/17)

#4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts

#15 - Have you checked out the Sweet Shoppe Tutorial blog? There are plenty of ideas for layouts for both beginning and more advanced scrappers. Use at least one technique/idea from a tutorial on a layout--don't forget to link to the tut in your credits! - 1pt + 1 NR Pt = 2 pts
('That's My Girl' in shoppe 11/16; layout uploaded 11/23)

14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own! - 2pts (I used a large amount of one pattern and small bits of others. Plus, I spaced the patterns out evenly)

#26. It is that time of year! Take photos and make your 2012 Christmas card. -2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts
(DJB Mrs Claus in shoppe 11/23; layout uploaded 11/28)

#28 Wish list - 1 pt

#30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts
(I took off most of the elements and turned almost all the journaling spots into photo spots)

#31. Christmas is coming - are you all caught up? Scrap holiday photos from a past year, using less-traditional holiday colors. - 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts
(DJB Mrs Claus in shoppe 11/23; layout uploaded 11/28)

#37. This is my anniversary month, so I'm so inspired by all things love. Use this as inspiration for your title work. 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts
(Misty's layer styles in the shoppe 11/17; layout uploaded 11/19)

DSD Cookie Challenge - 1pt

Total points: 30
Base points: 25
NR points: 5
Hybrid points:

Last edited by KateD; 12-01-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:33 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points: 8
NR Points: 3
TOTAL POINTS: 11

3 - Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1pt

5 - Circles circles everywhere! Be inspired by this layout and scrap a page with at least 5 circles. Fill them with paper, photos, cut them out..anything!! - 1pt + 1NR pt (used Cindy's Half Pack 66-Just for Journaling 6. Released 10/31 Uploaded 11/2)

10 - What are you grateful for? Create a LO where you journal about things you are grateful for right now - 2 pts

14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own! - 2pts.

27. There is something so magical about SNOW! For this challenge, use the theme of snow for your layout. It must contain the colors white, blue, and silver, and of course have snow somewhere on the layout. If you don't have snow in your area, get creative! Scrap about your view of snow, how every snowflake is unique, just like someone you know, etc. -1 pt plus 1 NR pt Ru's Baby It's Cold Outside Bundle added to shop 11/10 & uploaded 11/10.

28. Create a layout with a wish list... could be yours, could be someone else's. Could be Christmas, could be about the world. Get creative! -1 pt. + 1NR pt
NR: Nice List collab by Jady Day Studio Released 12-1-12 | uploaded 12-1-12

TOTAL POINTS: 11

http://kristibigelow.blogspot.com
Guesting in 2013 for Lynne-Marie, Traci Reed & Victoria Feemster

Last edited by Kristi8004; 11-30-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:50 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

I am doing it this month...my spot!

#1 Hybrid Mini-Album (this is my cover page..I hope that's okay for now)

Last edited by dailydwellin; 11-01-2012 at 07:39 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:46 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 10pts +1 NR = 11 points

4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 its #20 Seasonal

10 - What are you grateful for? Create a LO where you journal about things you are grateful for right now - 2 points + 1 point NR for Cindy Schenider HP67 released on Black Friday and posted 11/26

14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own! - 2pts.

15 - Have you checked out the Sweet Shoppe Tutorial blog? There are plenty of ideas for layouts for both beginning and more advanced scrappers. Use at least one technique/idea from a tutorial on a layout--don't forget to link to the tut in your credits! - 1pt.

30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts.

Total: 10pts +1 NR = 11 points

Last edited by abm234; 11-26-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:12 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

Total: 10 pts

Challenge 4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts +1 pt NR

Challenge 5 - Circles circles everywhere! Be inspired by this layout and scrap a page with at least 5 circles. Fill them with paper, photos, cut them out..anything!! - 1pt

Challenge 6 - Photo portrait idea: Shoot the details of your subjects and make them into triptychs! Then scrap it! - 2 pts

Challenge 7 - Be inspired by this awesome LO to use a BIG number on the background of a page as part of the title - 1 pt

Challenge 14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own! - 2pts.

DSD BONUS CHALLENGES TOTAL 1pt
PAPER 2 DIGI 1PT

lift of: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...log-challenge/

Last edited by hollyxann; 11-19-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:35 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

CURRENT TOTAL POINTS = 4

5 - Circles circles everywhere! Be inspired by this layout and scrap a page with at least 5 circles. Fill them with paper, photos, cut them out..anything!! - [1pt]

9 - I love the valentine's decorations in this house! Be inspired by the pictures to create a LO with lots of red and lots of hearts! [1 pt]

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-wings&cat=500

10 - What are you grateful for? Create a LO where you journal about things you are grateful for right now [2 pts]

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...titude&cat=500

Last edited by origami; 11-07-2012 at 08:23 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me.

New Release: 4 points
DSD Challenges: 4 points
Total Points: 30 points

2 - Use one of these prompts for your next scrapbook page- 1 pt per LO up to 5 points

A Quote to Live by- 1 pt:

Your family- 1 pt:

4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 its + 1 NR (Painted alpha- released 11/10, uploaded 11/14)

5 - Circles circles everywhere! Be inspired by this layout and scrap a page with at least 5 circles. Fill them with paper, photos, cut them out..anything!! - 1pt

7 - Be inspired by this awesome LO to use a BIG number on the background of a page as part of the title - 1 pt

10 - What are you grateful for? Create a LO where you journal about things you are grateful for right now - 2 its + 1 NR (Painted alpha- released 11/10, uploaded 11/14)

18 - Use this infographic to scrap about a way that being introverted or extroverted has affected your life (for good or for bad!) - 1 pt.

21. Use one of these sayings on a layout. You can make up to 3 layouts total using a different saying for each layout. – 1 pt per layout, for up to 3 points total

Time Flies 1 pt + 1 NR (Paint washed alpha, released 11/10, uploaded 11/13)

Count Your Blessings 1 pt+ 1 NR (Painted alpha- released 11/10, uploaded 11/14)

26. It is that time of year! Take photos and make your 2012 Christmas card. -2 pts.

27. There is something so magical about SNOW! For this challenge, use the theme of snow for your layout. It must contain the colors white, blue, and silver, and of course have snow somewhere on the layout. If you don't have snow in your area, get creative! Scrap about your view of snow, how every snowflake is unique, just like someone you know, etc. -1 pt.

29. Today is a historical day in the United States... Election Day. Use the phrase I VOTE FOR... as a title on your layout to tell about something you are passionate about, love, or a current event that may be happening. -1 pt.

30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts.

31. Christmas is coming - are you all caught up? Scrap holiday photos from a past year, using less-traditional holiday colors. - 2 pts

34. It's time to tackle your photos. Scrap a layout featuring a photo that you've been intimidated to scrapbook. - 1pt

Blog Bonus- Holiday Traditions

DSD Challenges:

Neapolitan:

Cookie:

Inspiration:

Recipe:

Last edited by marlathrall; 11-30-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

5 - Circles circles everywhere! Be inspired by this layout and scrap a page with at least 5 circles. Fill them with paper, photos, cut them out..anything!! - 1pt

Total Pts. 3

Last edited by mrphotolife; 11-27-2012 at 10:11 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:04 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My spot

Old 11-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!
4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts + 1 NR( Shawna's Boldly Stated Alpha and Happy Snaps posted 11*30*2012) = 3 pts

8 - Use this artwork as inspiration to create a LO with geometric shapes and fall colors - 1 pt + 1 pt NR (Nettio's Geometric Vol 2 posted 04*11*12) = 2 pts

13 - I love this site! Thought Questions offers up various queries guaranteed to make me stop and really think. Use any one of them as a journal prompt for a layout. (Inspired by this question - What's something everyone should say before its too late? - 2pts + 1 pt NR (Cindy's Greatful Hearts Template posted 17*11*12) = 3 pts

30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts + 1 pt NR (Zoe Pearn's Thats my Girl posted 11*26*2012) = 3 pts

32. It's time for an old school Paper to Digi challenge! Use this paper layout by jen kinkade as inspiration for your digi layout. - 1pt + 1 pt NR (Meg Mullins Love Yourself posted 11*13*12) = 2 pts

DSD Twist a Lift Bonus Challenge - 1 pt

DSD Cookie Challenge - 1 Pt

DSD Sugar Free Challenge - 1 PT

DSD Paper 2 digi Challenge - 1 pt

************************************************** ************************************

8 Challenges Points
5 NR Points
Hybrid Points
Bonus Points
4 DSD Bonus Points

Total Points - 17

Last edited by LoriJ; 11-30-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:29 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. Gratitude Album - 10 pts.

2. (27) A quote to live by - 1 pt.

4. Gratitude Photo Challenge - 2 pts + 1NR (Hold You In My Heart by Shawna and Sugarplum Paperie, posted 11/4):

5. Circles - 1 pt + 1NR (I've Got Sunshine by Jenn Barrette, posted on 11/4)

10. What are you grateful for? 2 pts.

12. Lunch notes - 1 pt.

14. Clashing Patterns - 2pts + 1NR (I've Got Sunshine by Jenn Barrette, posted on 11/4)

22. Holiday Bucket List - 1 pt + 1NR (Cardboard Bits by Libby, posted 11/9)

23. Goals - 1 pt.

30. Two Templates Combined - 2pts + 1NR (Baby It's Cold Outside by Studio Basic, posted 11/9)

31. Scrap Holiday Photos from a past year - 2 pts

34. Tackle your photos - 1 pt

37. All Things Love - 1 pt.

Last edited by HeyJude; 12-01-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

DSD_6 pt.

DSD One Word Challenge_ 1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...5696&nocache=1
cschneider-single18
Jady Day Studio_In My Happy Field_FWP
Meghan Mullens_NoMorePhotos_tag2
Font_Stencil Std, Segoe UI, Segoe Print

DSD Recipe Challenge_1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...1-2011&cat=500
Eva Kipler_Life Unscripted, Being Me, Bring the Sunshine
Erica Zane_Grow_leaves
Jady Day_ABCs of You_branch1 and branch2
Font_Segoe Print

DSD_Paper 2 Digi Challenge_1 pt.
I lifted this one
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...ak/projects/3/

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...5791&nocache=1
Jenn Barrette_Ive Got Sunshine
Traci Reed-machinestitchedsampler_stitch2-black and stitch2-white
Font_Segoe Print

DSD Bonus Portfolio Challenge: Cookie Challenge_1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...tion-3&cat=500
2012SSD_DSD_SeattleSheri_Cookie
Jenn Barrette_Ive Got Sunshine
Font_Segoe Print

DSD Bonus Portfolio Challenge: Spin-A-Lift Chain_1 pt.
I spin-lifted this one
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e=look&cat=500

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...tion-4&cat=500
Penny Springmann_Family Time
Font_Segoe Print

DSD Bonus Portfolio Challenge: Sugar Free Challenge_1pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ing-me&cat=500
Traci Reed and Sugarplum Paperie_A Little Emotional
Font_PTBarnum BT

Last edited by Beebo; 11-04-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot...
Old 11-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points: 16
NR Points:
Total Points: 16

#1 Hybrid Gratitude Album 10 points

#2 Prompt #11, Family 1 point

#3 Something not in your scrapbook 1 point

#4 Prompts #16, Animals 1 point

#25 Peacock Colors 1 point

#31 Non-traditional Christmas Colors 2 point

Last edited by Laura_A; 11-19-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

mine

Total: 31 points

2. Prompts - Family + NR Misletoe Magic 11/17

2 points

2. Prompts - Things you want to say to an ex

1 point

4. 30 Day Photo Challenge (happiness) + NR Hold You in my Heart 10/31

3 points

7. Big Number as part of title

1 point

8. Artwork Inspiration

1 points

12. Did You Know....(you weren't the one) + NR Cardboard Bits 11/10

2 points

13. Thought Questions

2 points

14. Clashing Print Patterns

2 points

16. Large Monogram

1 point

24. 5 elements or word arts in journaling + NR Obsessions 11/17

2 points

25. Peacock Inspired

1 point

26. 2012 Christmas Card + NR Creative Blocks - Photocard & Document Christmas 11/17

3 points

27. Snow + NR Baby Its Cold Outside11/10

2 points

30. Change a template

2 points

34. Scrap a Photo you are intimidated to Scrap

2 points

38. What makes you Super

1 point

40. Something your kid insists you do (he insists I pose often..lol)

1 point

DSD Challenge - Sugar Free

1 point

DSD Challenge Spin a Lift

1 point

Last edited by lovely1m; 11-22-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

13 - I love this site! Thought Questions offers up various queries guaranteed to make me stop and really think. Use any one of them as a journal prompt for a layout.
2pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Obsession by Studio Basic and Libby Pritchett (released 11/17)
Answered Question 985 - What is one of life's little pleasures that you often indulge in?

14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own!
2pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Adorable You kit by Studio Basic released on 10/31
Technique used - Serve up a large dose of one print and small doses of many.

15 - Have you checked out the Sweet Shoppe Tutorial blog? There are plenty of ideas for layouts for both beginning and more advanced scrappers. Use at least one technique/idea from a tutorial on a layout--don't forget to link to the tut in your credits!
1pt + 1ptNR = 2pts
Used photo action run tutorial and adapted to my program (can't use actions but can edit photos using curves/levels)
For NR pts, used Love Yourself by Meg Mullens

20 - This is such a cool tradition: Having the kids bag up toys that are still in good condition and then leaving them for Santa to take before he brings new toys. Scrap about a special Christmas tradition in your family — one you already do or one that you would like to start. - 1 pt

30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white!
2 pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Baby, It's Cold Outside products by Studio Basic (released 11/10)

31. Christmas is coming - are you all caught up? Scrap holiday photos from a past year, using less-traditional holiday colors.
2 pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Mistletoe Magic by Melissa Bennett and Amy Stoffel (released 11/17)

32. It's time for an old school Paper to Digi challenge! Use this paper layout by jen kinkade as inspiration for your digi layout. - 1pt

33. Inspiraton can come from anywhere! Think outside the box and pull inspiration from a non-scrapbooking source - think product packaging, websites, etc. - 2pts
I was inspired by the little boxes and circles so I made an advent calendar with rows of boxes and some circles for the dates.

34. It's time to tackle your photos. Scrap a layout featuring a photo that you've been intimidated to scrapbook. - 1pt

35. Let's get paper happy! Use this image as inspiration for creating a shape using a variety of different papers. - 1pt

DSD Challenge - Sugar Free - 1pt

Last edited by navaja77; 12-02-2012 at 12:01 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My spot

3 - Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1pt + 1 NR pt (Melissa and Libby's I Want a Hula Hoop, released 10/31)

16 - Use this home decor project as inspiration for a page, including using a large monogram. - 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Shawna's Fun-ky Fall, released 10/31)

21. Use one of these sayings on a layout. You can make up to 3 layouts total using a different saying for each layout. – 1 pt per layout, for up to 3 points total

a. Relax

30. Use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts.

I chose Half pack 44/Photo Focus 15 by Cindy Schneider and flipped it, resized it to 8.5x11, enlarged the main photo, removed some layers and added others, and changed the direction of the small photos.

34. Scrap a layout featuring a photo you've been intimidated to scrap. 1 pt

************************************************** ***************************************
DSD Challenges-DSD total: 2

Neapolitan:

Cookie:

Grand Total: 10
New release pts claimed: 2
Hybrid pts claimed:

Last edited by rach3975; 12-01-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 30

2 - Use one of these prompts for your next scrapbook page- 1 pt per LO up to 5 points
A Problem that you have had

7 - Be inspired by this awesome LO to use a BIG number on the background of a page as part of the title - 1 pt

8 - Use this artwork as inspiration to create a LO with geometric shapes and fall colors - 1 pt

9 - I love the valentine's decorations in this house! Be inspired by the pictures to create a LO with lots of red and lots of hearts! - 1 pt + 1 NR PT
Adorable You Collection by Studio Basic

12 - "Did you know..." Use this prompt as a springboard for a layout. - 1pt.

13 - I love this site! Thought Questions offers up various queries guaranteed to make me stop and really think. Use any one of them as a journal prompt for a layout. - 2pts.
#983 What is one goad that isn't easy but totally worth it?

15 - Have you checked out the Sweet Shoppe Tutorial blog? There are plenty of ideas for layouts for both beginning and more advanced scrappers. Use at least one technique/idea from a tutorial on a layout--don't forget to link to the tut in your credits! - 1pt. + 1 NR Pt
14 Days Of Hardcore Gratitude Album and Class by Traci Reed

20 - This is such a cool tradition: Having the kids bag up toys that are still in good condition and then leaving them for Santa to take before he brings new toys. Scrap about a special Christmas tradition in your family — one you already do or one that you would like to start. - 1 pt. +1 NR PT
Christmas Classics-Christmas Cheer by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens

a. Find the Key to your Happiness

24. Have some fun with your journaling. Be inspired by this unique layout by Gina Miller and mix at least 5 elements or pieces of word art in to your journaling. – 1 pt

30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts. + 1 NR Pt
Cardboard Bits by Libby Pritchett

31. Christmas is coming - are you all caught up? Scrap holiday photos from a past year, using less-traditional holiday colors. - 2 pts + 1 NR Pt
Baby It's Cold Outside Papers, Elements and Alphas by Studio Basic Designs

DSD Bonus Challenges
Cookie

Spin a Lift

Sugar Free Challenge

Recipe Challenge

Paper 2 Digi

Blog Challenge ~ 1 PT

NR ~ 5

Last edited by kim21673; 11-28-2012 at 02:41 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My Spot

2. Use one of these prompts for your next scrapbook page - 1 pt

4. Circles circles everywhere! 1 pt

12. - "Did you know..." Use this prompt as a springboard for a layout. - 1pt. + 1 pt NR (11/24 Artastic Mega Value Bundle by Krystal Hartley and Yesterday, Today, and Forever by Juliana Kneipp and Sugarplum Paperie released black friday)

13 - I love this site! Thought Questions offers up various queries guaranteed to make me stop and really think. Use any one of them as a journal prompt for a layout. - 2pts + 1 pt new release - Get artsy: the bad by Traci and Jenn/Artastic mega value bundle by Krystal. Most of my journaling is almost hidden on this one - more scrap therapy than anything I want anyone to read.

14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout. Try a technique on a layout of your own! 2 pts

15 - Have you checked out the sweet shoppe tutorial blog? There are plenty of ideas for layouts for both the beginning and more advanced scrapppers. Use at least one technique/idea from a tutorial on a layout. 1 pt +1 pt NR (Jenn's I believe in second chances collab 11/16)

22. Scrap your holiday bucket list for any upcoming holiday you wish. – 1 pt

27. There is something so magical about SNOW! For this challenge, use the theme of snow for your layout. It must contain the colors white, blue, and silver, and of course have snow somewhere on the layout. If you don't have snow in your area, get creative! Scrap about your view of snow, how every snowflake is unique, just like someone you know, etc. -1 pt + 1 pt new release - Juliana Kneipp's Mitten Weather (11/24)

28. Wish list 1 pt

39. I love the message here. Where is your peaceful place? make a page and share where you find peace. 1 pt + 1pt new release - Get Artsy: The Good by Jenn Barrette and Traci Reed along with Krystal's Artastic mega value bundle. Uploaded 11/24

DSD Challenges:

Cookie: 1 pt

Total 20 pts (including 5 pts for new releases)

Last edited by kelley; 11-30-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

my spot

2 - Use one of these prompts for your next scrapbook page- 1 pt per LO up to 5 points. (Put your music player on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs that play)

13 - I love this site! Thought Questions offers up various queries guaranteed to make me stop and really think. Use any one of them as a journal prompt for a layout. - 2pts.

19 - Scrap about your relationship with your mom or about your relationship (as a mom) with your child. - 1 pt.

November Portfolio Bonus: DSD Cookie Challenge - 1 Point

November Portfolio Bonus: DSD Recipe Challenge - 1 Point

November Portfolio Bonus: DSD One Word Challenge - 1 Point

Bonus Blog Challenge - Inspiration from Wallpaper - 1 Point

TOTAL: 11

Last edited by mkcdaisy; 11-14-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

TOTAL 26 POINTS

1 - Create a hybrid Gratitude Album filled with things in life that you are thankful for. Must be at least 5 pages - 10 primary points

3 - Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1 primary point

5 - Circles circles everywhere! Be inspired by this layout and scrap a page with at least 5 circles. Fill them with paper, photos, cut them out..anything!! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Shawna/Traci

26. It is that time of year! Take photos and make your 2012 Christmas card. -2 primary points and 1 NR point for Penny, and 1 Hybrid Point

DSD Bonus Challenges - 9 points
One Word

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...family&cat=500

Cookie

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...nsters&cat=500

Spin-A-Lift Chain

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...he-sea&cat=500

Pop Rocks

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...movies&cat=500

Recipe

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...piness&cat=500

Slogan

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...t-i-am&cat=500

Paper 2 Digi

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e=love&cat=500

Neapolitan

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...=bored&cat=500

Inspiration

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...acorns&cat=500

Total 26 points

Last edited by kscwgirl; 11-30-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:16 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

challenge points: 15 pts
NR points : 5 pts
total : 20 pts

my spot

4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts. I chose #14 : movement

DSD Challenges - 1pt

19 - Scrap about your relationship with your mom or about your relationship (as a mom) with your child. - 1 pt + 1pt NR (posted 11/9)

30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts + 1 pt NR (posted 11/9)

17 - Create a new shape on your page using circle elements. - 1 pt.

14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own! - 2pts + 1pt NR (release 10/31 posted 11/2)

1pt + 1 pt NR (posted 11/21)

1pt + 1pt NR (posted 11/23)

15 - Have you checked out the Sweet Shoppe Tutorial blog? There are plenty of ideas for layouts for both beginning and more advanced scrappers. Use at least one technique/idea from a tutorial on a layout--don't forget to link to the tut in your credits! - 1pt.

Last edited by eve11ne; 11-30-2012 at 04:01 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Made it!

Total = 25 pts + 5 NR = 30 pts

Challenge # 2 - Journal Prompts = 3 pts + 1 NR = 4 pts

Quote To Live By

Family

A Problem You Have + 1 NR (Love Yourself by Meg Mullens)

Challenge # 4 - 30 Days of Graditude - The Written Word = 2 pts

Challenge # 5 - Circles + 1 NR (Baby Its Cold Outside by Studio Basic Designs) = 2 pts

Challenge # 7 - Big Number = 1 pt

Challenge # 8 - Geometric Shapes and Fall colors = 1 pt

Challenge # 15 - An SSD Tut - Art Journaling with a Template = 1 pt

Challenge # 20 - Holiday Tradition photo with Santa + 1 NR (Document Christmas by Studio Basic Designs and Mari Koegelenberg) = 2 pts

Challenge # 25 - Peacock Colors = 1 pt

Challenge # 28 - A Wishlist + 1 NR (Obsessions by Studio Basic Designs and Libby Prichett) = 2 pts

Challenge # 30 - Template with a Twist = 2 pts

Challenge # 31 - Holiday Photos/Non traditional colors + 1 NR (A Merry December by Meghan Mullens and Jady Day Studios) =3 pts

Challenge # 32 - Paper to Digi "Us" = 1 pt

Challenge #33 - Non Scrapping Inspiration - poster from the web = 2pts

Challenge # 35 - Make a shape with papers = 1 pt

DSD Bonus Challenges = 5 pts

DSD Inspiration Challenge (1 pt)

DSD One Word Challenge (1 pt)

DSD Paper to Digi Challenge (1 pt)

DSD Neapolitan Challenge (1 pt)

DSD Spin A Lift Challenge

Total = 25 pts + 5 NR = 30 pts

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 11-30-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!

1. Hybrid Thankful Book: 10 pt

Here's the little bound book:

Here's details of the pages:

4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts

Transportation!

8 - Use this artwork as inspiration to create a LO with geometric shapes and fall colors - 1 pt + 1 hybrid point

10 - What are you grateful for? Create a LO where you journal about things you are grateful for right now - 2 its

Used this one:

My LO:

19 - Scrap about your relationship with your mom or about your relationship (as a mom) with your child. - 1 pt.

23. Be inspired by this super cute Goal List and scrap at least 4 of your current goals. – 1 pt + 1 NR point (KCB Paintwash Alpha 11/16)

Used this template by cindy:

33. Inspiraton can come from anywhere! Think outside the box and pull inspiration from a non-scrapbooking source - think product packaging, websites, etc. - 2pts + 1 hybrid point

Used inspiration from the logo of Joyful Mothering Website: http://joyfulmothering.net/2012/11/0...r-kids-day-3/#

DSD CHallenges: (4 point)

DSD Challenge: Paper2Digi Hello, Sweet Shoppers! Happy iDSD!!
Mary here bringing you an absolute fave the Paper2Digi challenge.
You can earn an extra point for your portfolio by choosing a paper layout from SarahK's gallery to scraplift and post here. Have fun.

Lifted This one:

Mine!

DSD Challenge: One LIttle Word: Family

DSD Neopolitan
1. Leaves & FLowers
2. Wooden background
3. Metal elements

DSD Sugar Free

TOTAL POINTS: 33

Last edited by kristijoy; 11-26-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Regular Points: 25
NR Points: 5

1 - Gratitude album w/ at least 5 pages (click here for pages)...10 pts

2 - Random Prompts - max 5 pts (#10 - Playlist Shuffle - 1 pt)

2 - Random Prompts - max 5 pts (#12 - Five Attractive Guys - 1 pt + 1 NR for Libby & Ru's "Obsession" out 11/17)

3 - Scrap an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet (1 pt)

4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 20 (2 pts + 1 NR pt for Libby "I Want a Hula Hoop released 11/3)

9 - Valentine's Day decorations (1 pt)

14 - Eclectic patterns: Suggestion use a Stand-out color to guide the eye (1 pt)

20 - Scrap a Christmas Tradition (1 pt)

28 - Scrap somone's wishlist (1 pt + 1 NR for KCB's OUAC - Crafting out 11/23)

30 - Template Challenge (I combined two)...2 pts + 1 NR pt for Libby's "Loser" out 11/23

31 - Use less-traditional colors to scrap holiday pictures....2 pts + 1 NR pt for Libby/Melissa's "Dreaming of a Pink Christmas" 11/3

DSD Bonus Challenge - Paper 2 Digi Lift...1 pt

DSD Bonus Challenge - Spin-a-Lift...1 pt

Last edited by Lindsay; 11-25-2012 at 01:29 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I'm back for another month!

6 - Photo portrait idea: Shoot the details of your subjects and make them into triptychs! Then scrap it! 2 pts.

14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a
layout. Try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own! 2 pts.

30 - Use any template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but ... alter the template to make it completely your own. 2 pts. + 1 NR pt. (Color Lift Photoshop Style by Misty Cato - 11/17) (LO uploaded 11/18) = 3 pts.

31 - Scrap holiday photos from a past year, using less-traditional holiday colors. 2 pts. + 1 NR pt. (Sequentials 5 to 8: Set 3 by Cindy Schneider - 11/3) (LO uploaded 11/9) = 3 pts.

Bonus Challenge - DSD Spin-A-Lift. I lifted TheHybridMess's Love This Kid 1 pt.

Bonus challenge - DSD Cookie. 1 pt.

Challenge pts. - 8
Bonus pts. - 2
NR pts. - 2

Total pts. 12

Last edited by gms5997; 11-18-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Going to try this month -

My BLOG & Adventures In Wonderland

Old 11-02-2012, 07:03 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'll claim a spot!!

Total Points: 11 Points
includes 3 of 5 NR

#3: Not Yet in the Scrapbooks - 1 Point

#5: Circles - 1 Point

#20: Christmas Traditions - 1 Point (+ 1 NR: Document Christmas) - 2 Points

#27: Snow - 1 Point ( + 1 NR, Baby, It's Cold Outside) - 2 Points

#31: Non-Traditional Christmas Colors - 2 Points (+1 NR: Cardboard Bits) - 3 Points

#32: Paper2Digi - 1 Point

DSD Challenges - 1 Point

Cookie

Last edited by Happy Now; 11-17-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Grabbing a spot!
Old 11-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

My spot.

Total points: 1

8 - Use this artwork as inspiration to create a LO with geometric shapes and fall colors - 1 pt

Last edited by momof2angels; 11-11-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:01 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I haven't done challenges in forever!

Total Points-30
Challenge Points-19
DSD Bonus Point Challenges-6
New Release Points-5

#5-Circles circles everywhere! Be inspired by this layout and scrap a page with at least 5 circles. Fill them with paper, photos, cut them out..anything!! - 1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-wyatt&cat=511
A Beautiful Thing (Zoe's DSD new release)-1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-story&cat=511

10 - What are you grateful for? Create a LO where you journal about things you are grateful for right now - 2 pts

Autumn's Chorus (Krystal's DSD new release)-1pt
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ateful&cat=607

20 - This is such a cool tradition: Having the kids bag up toys that are still in good condition and then leaving them for Santa to take before he brings new toys. Scrap about a special Christmas tradition in your family — one you already do or one that you would like to start. - 1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...6301&nocache=1
1 NR pt for Zoe & Kristin's Christmas Countdown

I used the color overlay tutorial for recoloring the wordart
https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/t...color-overlay/

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...t-sing&cat=577

30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...an-boy&cat=647

26. It is that time of year! Take photos and make your 2012 Christmas card. -2 pts.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...s-card&cat=647

NR-1pt Zoe's Featured Designer Kit

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...g-girl&cat=511

28. Create a layout with a wish list... could be yours, could be someone else's. Could be Christmas, could be about the world. Get creative! -1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...hlists&cat=647

4-Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...piness&cat=647

31. Christmas is coming - are you all caught up? Scrap holiday photos from a past year, using less-traditional holiday colors. - 2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...istmas&cat=647

22. Scrap your holiday bucket list for any upcoming holiday you wish. – 1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...t-list&cat=511
NR pt for Zoe's A lot like christmas kit

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...=proud&cat=651

32. It's time for an old school Paper to Digi challenge! Use this paper layout by jen kinkade as inspiration for your digi layout. - 1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...harper&cat=647

For~DSD Bonus Portfolio Challenge: Neapolitan Challenge~
stitching from
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e=yawn&cat=500
Arrows from
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ve-you&cat=500
Alpha from
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ncessd&cat=500

DSD Cookie Decorating (1pt)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...loween&cat=570

DSD Bonus One Word Challenge

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...f-five&cat=650

DSD Bonus Recipe Challenge

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...is-boy&cat=500

DSD Bonus Paper to Digi Challenge

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ecious&cat=511

For Bonus DSD Spin a Lift Chain

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...erhero&cat=512

Total Points-30

Last edited by nesser1981; 12-01-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Bonus Challenge: DSD Paper to Digi Lift

1 pt

Bonus Challenge: DSD Cookie

1 pt

Bonus Challenge: Inspiration

1 pt

3. Unscrapped Event

1 pt

27. Snow, including silver, blue and white colors:

1 pt + 1 NR (Paintwashed Alpha) = 2 pts

30. Shrinked template

2 pts

31. Less Traditional Colors: Lime Green, Pink, Blues

2 pt + 1 NR (Layered word strips and titles) = 3 pts

33. Inspired by something non-scrapbooking (link in gallery credits):

2 pts

TOTAL: 13 pts

Last edited by NatalieKW; 12-01-2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points: 19
NR Points: 5
DSD Challenge points: 7
TOTAL POINTS: 31

|DSD Bonus Challenges|
Spin A Lift Challenge with Lex: 1pt

Cookie Challenge with Sherri: 1pt

Paper 2 Digi Challenge with Mary: 1pt

Pop Rocks Challenge with Juli: 1pt

Inspiration Challenge with Brook: 1pt

Neapolitan Challenge with Kim: 1pt

One Word Challenge with Nikki E: 1pt

1. Create a hybrid Gratitude Album filled with things in life that you are thankful for. Must be at least 5 pages - 10 pts. + 1NR

4. Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts

5. 5 - Circles circles everywhere! Be inspired by this layout and scrap a page with at least 5 circles. Fill them with paper, photos, cut them out..anything!! - 1pt

8. Use this artwork as inspiration to create a LO with geometric shapes and fall colors - 1 pt + 1 NR

24. Have some fun with your journaling. Be inspired by this unique layout by Gina Miller and mix at least 5 elements or pieces of word art in to your journaling. – 1 pt + 1 NR

27. There is something so magical about SNOW! For this challenge, use the theme of snow for your layout. It must contain the colors white, blue, and silver, and of course have snow somewhere on the layout: 1 Pt + 1 NR

32. It's time for an old school Paper to Digi challenge! Use this paper layout by jen kinkade as inspiration for your digi layout. - 1pt + 1 NR

Last edited by crystalbella77; 11-17-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

DSD Bonus Challenge: Pop Rocks

Challenge Points:
DSD Challenge Points: 1
NR Points:
TOTAL POINTS: 1

Last edited by mgreen; 11-02-2012 at 11:20 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

total points: 8
NR points: 2

3-Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1pt

27. There is something so magical about SNOW! For this challenge, use the theme of snow for your layout. It must contain the colors white, blue, and silver, and of course have snow somewhere on the layout. If you don't have snow in your area, get creative! Scrap about your view of snow, how every snowflake is unique, just like someone you know, etc. -1 pt.+1 NR Point

30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts. (+1 NR Pt)

Last edited by britaneejean; 11-20-2012 at 12:13 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm
Default November Portfolio

DSD Bonus Cookie Cutter Challenge

DSD Bonus Pop Rocks Challenge

Points 1

DSD Bonus Challenges: 2 pts

Last edited by tessfull; 11-05-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts

3. Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1pt
Bonus Point - used New Release All Wrapped Up by Melissa Bennett & Bella Gypsy 1 pt

28. Create a layout with a wish list... could be yours, could be someone else's. Could be Christmas, could be about the world. Get creative! -1 pt.
Bonus Point - used New Release All Wrapped Up by Melissa Bennett & Bella Gypsy 1 pt

34. It's time to tackle your photos. Scrap a layout featuring a photo that you've been intimidated to scrapbook. - 1pt(+1 bonus NR: Once Upon a Christmas: 1. Believing by Kristin Cronin-Barrow)

Total: 12

Last edited by nirah0325; 11-24-2012 at 11:55 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Challenge - 13
NR - 1 PTS
DSD - 9 PTS
TOTAL - 23 PTS

I scrapped the 'arrival' of DD's new comforter

13 - I love this site! Thought Questions offers up various queries guaranteed to make me stop and really think. Use any one of them as a journal prompt for a layout. - 2pts. I used Love Is Not...

4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts + 1 NR PT (DSD NR--Template: Set 131 - Photo Focus 24 BY Cindy Schneider)

40. I laugh out loud every time I see this image! Scrap about something that your child/children insist that you do. 1pt

I shrank the template down

DSD Challenges

Cookie 1 PT

Slogan Challenge 1pt

Spin a Lift 1 pt

Inspiration 1 pt

One Word 1 PT

Pop Rocks - 1 pt

Paper to Digi 1 pt

Neapolitan 1 pt

Recipe 1 PT

Last edited by thompsonc2007; 11-26-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

My spot

Challenge Points: 1
NR Points:
TOTAL POINTS: 1

2 - Use one of these prompts for your next scrapbook page- 1 pt

Last edited by caswebworks; 11-11-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

DSD Cookie Challenge - 1 point

DSD Pop Rocks - 1 point

Last edited by Sharon Kay; 11-05-2012 at 11:03 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#2 -Use These Prompts on Your Next Page. Prompt #27 1pt

#2 -Prompt #23:Something You Miss 1pt+ 1pt NR*Shawna's Happy Snaps*

#4- Use the 30 Photo Challenge: Gratitude idea to take a photo and scrap it. Day 17: Memories 2pts

#6- Shoot the details of your subjects and make them into triptycs! -- 2pts

#7 - Use a BIG number on the background of a page as part of the title - 1pt

#3 - Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1pt + NR 1pt (Erica Zane Looking For Answers)

DSD: Sugar Free Challenge 1pt

DSD: Slogan Challenge 1pt

Total: 12pt

Last edited by Brandy; 11-28-2012 at 02:58 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

I have wanted to do this for a long time. This month I will give it a try...

New Release:
Challenges:
DSD Challenges: 1 pt
Total: 1 pt

DSD Bonus Portfolio Challenge Spin-A-Lift
Scraplift by nun69

Old 11-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

Total Points: 13

3: An event not yet in scrapbook (Bear's Halloween) 1 pt

4: 30 Day Photo Challenge--Animals 2 pts

5: Circles NR DJB Fancy Nancy 2 pts

8: Geometric shapes and Fall colors 1 pt

15: Tutorial (bright up smile) 1 pt

27: Snow 1 pt

28: Wish List 1 pt

30: Flipped template 2 pts

31: Old Holiday Photos 2 pts

Last edited by pewtertm; 11-18-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Thumbs up My spot

Total point: 11 points

4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts
I choose Day 1: Favorite Food

15 - Have you checked out the Sweet Shoppe Tutorial blog? There are plenty of ideas for layouts for both beginning and more advanced scrappers. Use at least one technique/idea from a tutorial on a layout--don't forget to link to the tut in your credits! - 1pt + NR: 1 pt

19 - Scrap about your relationship with your mom or about your relationship (as a mom) with your child. - 1 pt

30 - It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts
I doubled the boxes

Last edited by Lijezz; 11-26-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to mnm_y2

Total Points: 5

#3: Scrap an event that has not made it to your scrapbooks = 1 point

#30: Altered Template = 2 points

#31: Nontraditional Christmas colors = 2 points

Last edited by mnm_y2; 11-07-2012 at 03:28 PM.