Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-28-2010, 11:10 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default April 2010: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey Chicklets!!

Can you believe we're already a quarter of the way through 2010?! Time is going by so quickly, but we really hope you're getting lots of layouts scrapped as a result of our Monthly Portfolios! This month we have some really fun inspiration (we hope lots of you will play along with #11 just to have some fun with us), and we know you're eager to get started, so let's get to it...

For ease of reference, we've created a printable checklist of this month's portfolio. Click the link below to download and print!

As always, you MUST use primarily Sweet Shoppe products to complete your challenge layouts.

April 2010: Sweet Shoppe Scrapper's Portfolio

One Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

1 - Lift a layout by Jule, our Treat of the Month for April, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

2 - April Showers: How does your family spend its rainy days?

3 - Use the super cool art at Love On A Bike as inspiration to create a page of your own.

4 - It's Math Education month, so put an equation on your layout! (i.e. You + Me = Silly)

5 - Mad About Plaid - create a layout which primarily features plaid patterns.

6 - April 2nd is Peanutbutter & Jelly day - create a layout about this timeless pair.

7 - Fast Food Frenzy - the very first McDonald's opened in April 1955. Scrap a layout about your love or hate of the fast food giant.

8 - April 15th is Tax Day in the US! Create a layout about taxes and you. Do you wait til the last minute to file? Do you owe? How will you spend your refund?

9 - Easter is Sunday, April 4th. Create a layout about your family's easter traditions. Are you more religious or bunny based in your celebration. Document this special day.

10 - Use the AMAZING color inspiration at House of Turquoise to create a layout that celebrates this gorgeous springy color! Don't miss checking out the links to various rooms to see the color in action throughout various areas of the house too!

11 - Scrap a hottie. No really. We want to see layouts of hot guys.

12 - Use the color blocked style at Jack!e as inspiration for a layout of your own.

13 - We are lovin' the limited edition Liberty of London collection at Target. Scrap a layout using their colorful florals as inspiration. There are tons of great floral prints in the shoppe, so check out Target's Liberty of London goodies and get scrappin with that vintage floral vibe!

14 - Are you a hoarder of Cadbury eggs? Each year at Easter, there are candies you can't get any other time of the year. Scrap a sweet tribute to your favorite seasonal sweet.

15 - Check out the amazing paper gallery of Jody Wenke and lift one of her fabulous pages! Don't forget to link us to the original layout you chose to lift from her gallery too.

16 - Opening day is April 5th, and grilling season can officially begin again! What does your family love to grill? Scrap a backyard bbq or tailgate page.

17 - We love the simple clean font work on the packaging at Philosophy. Use it as inspiration for the font work on one of your own layouts.

18 - Getting chatty - use a talk bubble(s) on your layout.

19 - Cool Site - check it out and use it as design inspiration for a page of your own.

20 - Behind Closed Doors: Your Fridge. Shoot it & scrap it, but DON'T clean it!

Two Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a layout for your boy or a boy kit to scrap a layout for your girl!

22 - Things We Forget - use this cool site as inspiration to create a page. Pick a note you love from the site and scrap it or do an experiment of your own leaving notes with thoughts/lessons for loved ones, around work or at school and scrap your experience.

23 - Patterns @ Piece - use patterned papers to do some paper piecing on your layout. Check out the darling clothesline that's a great graphic example at the fabric site Saints & Pinners.

24 - Ah-ha! Check out the meaningful ah-ha moments shared at Mutual of Omaha and scrap an ah-ha moment of your own.

25 - Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Earth Day by planting a tree with your family on April 22nd and scrap your experience!

26 - Young Me / Now Me - use the great inspiration at zefrank.com to duplicate a photo from your youth today and scrap the pair of pics.

27 - Ad It Up! - use this wild and colorful ad as inspiration for a layout of your own.

28 - Whisk together the following ingredients until they're blended to scrappy perfection. 4 patterned papers, 3 of the same element (buttons, flowers, ribbons, etc), 2 photos and 1 LARGE alphabet or number.

29 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too)

30 - Create a layout inspired by the sweet quote shared at CK's Scrapper of the Year Elizabeth Kartchner's Blog. Don't miss looking around the rest of her blog for lots of eye candy and scrappy sweetness too!

Five Point Tasks - 10 Primary Points Possible

31 - We discovered this amazing quote by Mary Anne Radmacher at Scrapbook.com. Choose 3 of the following lines and create a layout for each line which celebrate the sentiment expressed (3 layouts total).

Live with intentions.
Walk to the edge.
Listen hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Appreciate your friends.
Continue to learn.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is.

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

32a - A bit about what I do...
32b - I have a degree in...
32c - Inside my purse is...
32d - My best friend is...
32e - My favorite pair of shoes is...

Ten Point Task - 10 Primary Points Possible

33 - Recycled Mini Albums - In honor of Earth Day, this month we want you to create a mini album from items recycled around your house! Your album can be on any topic you like, but you must used recycled materials as the base of the album. Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! Here's some amazing inspiration...

Recycled Envelope Album by Andrea Gourley
CD Album by Jen Tapler
Starbucks Coffee Sleeve Album by Sara Lively
Toilet Paper Album by Woppie

Flex Tip - Be Creative! If the challenge is asking for a TOP 10 of your favorite TV shows, feel free to scrap your husband's or child's favorite shows instead! If it's asking a question, feel free to ask the question of a loved one and scrap a page for them instead. The only time this wouldn't apply is to your Book of Me album which should be a stunning tribute to YOU!

DON'T FORGET! As you complete layouts for our challenges, you'll be tracking them yourself in one post that you'll update throughout the month. For April, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on May 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker thread from January, February or March to see how it's done!

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to your tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbered list above and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum. Thanks!!

Hoping to get your inspiration in bloom,

Robin
Old 03-29-2010, 06:07 AM
The Ghost of Awesome Past

profile gallery send pm

1. Treat of the Month - 1pt + new release 3/27- 1pt= 2 pts

5. Mad about Plaid - 1pt + new release 4/17- 1 pt = 2pts

Total= 4pts

Last edited by Julie Billingsley; 04-18-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:20 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Jule, our Treat of the Month for April, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. (1 pt)

Last edited by Aggie Aviso; 03-30-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:39 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

my spot!

1 - 1pt Lift a layout by Jule

7 - 1pt Fast Food Frenzy - the very first McDonald's opened in April 1955. Scrap a layout about your love or hate of the fast food giant.

total points: 2

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 03-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me here please!

My Gallery
Old 03-29-2010, 10:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot...

1 - Lift a layout by Jule

My Blog -- Three 4 Me

Proudly creating for Zoe Pearn
Old 03-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm

#1 - 1 Pt

18 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt

Last edited by Traci Reed; 04-03-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:26 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

1. Lift layout by Jule - 1pt

12 - Use the color blocked style at Jack!e as inspiration for a layout of your own.

14 - Favorite holiday treat

19 - Cool Site - check it out and use it as design inspiration for a page of your own. - 1 pt

Last edited by Tracyfish; 04-05-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:38 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1- Lift a layout by TOTM, Jule- 1 point

15- Lift of Jody Wenke- 1 point + 1 NR point

TOTAL POINTS: 3

Last edited by aly321; 04-09-2010 at 07:09 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:36 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot. 1. Lift a layout of Jule's - 1 point.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:44 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

TOTM-1pt
Old 03-29-2010, 10:51 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to purple_colourz

My spot

Old 03-30-2010, 08:54 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Jule, our Treat of the Month for April, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

1 pt

Featured Designer Bonus Challenge #1

1 pt.

Featured Babe Bonus Challenge #3

1 pt

Last edited by nikkiARNGwife; 04-16-2010 at 08:11 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1) Lift a LO by Jule, TOTM for April - 1 pt:

Total Points - 1

creating for:
the lilypad / sahlin studio
Old 03-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. TOTM-1pt

6. Peanut Butter & Jelly-1pt

11. Scrap a Hottie 1pt

12. Inspired by Jack!e-1pt

13. Inspired by Lloyds of London-1pt

17. Inspired by Philosophy-1pt

30. Elizabeth Karthchner's Quote -2pt

Total=8

Last edited by Keely~B; 04-24-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

11: scrapping a hottie (a LO by me! I feel a little faint...) 1pt

7: a hybridy take on the McDonalds challenge 2pts

Total= 3pt

Last edited by livelys; 04-29-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:42 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My Spot

Old 03-31-2010, 11:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

3 - Use Love On A Bike as inspiration 1pt

12 - Use the color blocked style at Jack!e as inspiration 1pt + NRpt = 2pts Fee Jardine: She'll be Apples 4/10

18 - Getting chatty 1pt + NRpt = 2pts Kristin Cronin-Barrow: Let's Chat 4/3

21 - Gender Bender 2pts

28 - Whisk together the following ingredients 2pts + NRpt = 3pts Traci Reed: Just Dreamy 4/10

30 - Create a layout inspired by the sweet quote shared at CK's Scrapper of the Year Elizabeth Kartchner's Blog 2pts +NRpt = 3pts Krystal Hartley: Capre Diem 4/10

31 - Choose 3 of the following quotes and create a LO for each line which celebrates the sentiment expressed. 5pts
Live with intentions

Play

Laugh

Bonus #2 use a nuetral background with pops of color 1pt

Total 19pt

Fan of ALL SSD Designers
Proud to create for:

Last edited by ajf9597; 04-24-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:56 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge #1 - TOTM: Jule 1 point
Lifted: "A Girl And Her Cat" - http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...er-cat&cat=all

Challenge #2 - April Showers 1 point

Challenge #3 - Love on a Bike Inspiration 1 point

Challenge #4 - Math 1 point

Challenge #5 - Plaids 1 point

Challenge #7 - Fast Food 1 point

Challenge #10 - Turquoise 1 point

Challenge #12 - Color Blocking 1 point

Challenge #13 - Floral Pattern Inspiration 1 point

Challenge #15 - Jody Wenke Inspiration 1 point
Inspired by: "I love you more" http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...-you-more/?c=t

Challenge #17 - Philosophy Inspiration 1 point

Challenge #18 - Chatty 1 point

Challenge #19 - Cool Site Inspiration 1 point

Challenge #21 - Gender Bender 2 points

Challenge #24 - Aha-Moment 2 points

Challenge #27 - Ad It Up 2 points

Challenge #28 - Ingredients 2 points

Challenge #29 - Baby Love Letter 2 points + 1 NR
Inspired by letter #122 - http://babyloveletters.typepad.com/....f937905970c-pi
Created & uploaded April 12, 2010

Challenge #30 - Elizabeth Kartchner Inspiration 2 points
Inspired by quote: "Take the difficult way out"

Challenge #31 -Walk To The Edge

Challenge #31 - Play With Abandon

Challenge #31 - Continue to Learn 5 points

Bonus Challenge #1 - Featuring MandaBean 1 point

Bonus Challenge #2 - Neutral Background

Bonus Challenge #3 - Cookie 1 point

Bonus Challenge #4 - Neapolitan 1 point
Inspired by cluster (1. layout), 2 photos (2. layout), scattered flowers (3. layout)

Bonus Challenge #5 - SAL 1 point

Total Points: 36 points
30 points - Primary Challenges
5 points - Bonus Challenges
1 point - NR

Last edited by suladesign; 04-30-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:57 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1 pt + 1 NR pt: 1 - Lift a layout by Jule, our Treat of the Month for April, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. NR- KCB's Good Morning Sunshine 04/10 & LO- 04/16

1 pt: 2 - April Showers: How does your family spend its rainy days?

1 pt: 3 - Use the super cool art at Love On A Bike as inspiration to create a page of your own.

1 pt + 1 NR pt: 4 - It's Math Education month, so put an equation on your layout! NR- Cindy's YIR Template 2 03/27 & LO- 04/02

1 pt + 1 NR pt: 5 - Mad About Plaid - create a layout which primarily features plaid patterns. Lauren Reid's Journal Mates- 04/10 & LO- 04/17

2 pts: 21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a layout for your boy or a boy kit to scrap a layout for your girl!

2 pts + 1 NR pt: 28 - Whisk together the following ingredients until they're blended to scrappy perfection. 4 patterned papers, 3 of the same element (buttons, flowers, ribbons, etc), 2 photos and 1 LARGE alphabet or number. NR- KCB/SK's A Mother's Love 04/17 & LO- 04/16

1 pt: Bonus #1

1 pt: Bonus #2

Total Points: 15

Last edited by Sheana; 04-21-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot...
1 - Lift a layout by Jule, our Treat of the Month for April, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 2 NR Treasued by Heather Roselli

9 - Easter is Sunday, April 4th. Create a layout about your family's easter traditions. Are you more religious or bunny based in your celebration. Document this special day. 1

10 - Use the AMAZING color inspiration at House of Turquoise to create a layout that celebrates this gorgeous springy color! Don't miss checking out the links to various rooms to see the color in action throughout various areas of the house too! 1

12 - Use the color blocked style at Jack!e as inspiration for a layout of your own.1 NR Spring Has Sprung by Heather Roselli

13 - We are lovin' the limited edition Liberty of London collection at Target. Scrap a layout using their colorful florals as inspiration. There are tons of great floral prints in the shoppe, so check out Target's Liberty of London goodies and get scrappin with that vintage floral vibe! 2 NR Inspired By Template by Darcy Baldwin

18 - Getting chatty - use a talk bubble(s) on your layout. 1

21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a layout for your boy or a boy kit to scrap a layout for your girl! 3 NR Tea For Two by Dani Mogstad

23 - Patterns @ Piece - use patterned papers to do some paper piecing on your layout. Check out the darling clothesline that's a great graphic example at the fabric site Saints & Pinners. 3 NR Scrappers Block by Traci Reed

28 - Whisk together the following ingredients until they're blended to scrappy perfection. 4 patterned papers, 3 of the same element (buttons, flowers, ribbons, etc), 2 photos and 1 LARGE alphabet or number. 2

30 - Create a layout inspired by the sweet quote shared at CK's Scrapper of the Year Elizabeth Kartchner's Blog. Don't miss looking around the rest of her blog for lots of eye candy and scrappy sweetness too! 2

31 - We discovered this amazing quote by Mary Anne Radmacher at Scrapbook.com. Choose 3 of the following lines and create a layout for each line which celebrate the sentiment expressed (3 layouts total). 5
Laugh. NR By My Side by Shawna Clingerman

Appreciate your friends.

Play with abandon.

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points: 5
32a - A bit about what I do...

32c - Inside my purse is...

32d - My best friend is...

Bonus#1 1

Bonus#2 2 NR High Octane by Heather Roselli

Bonus#3 1 NR He's A Jolly Good Fellow by Shawna Clingerman

Last edited by jaylensmom; 05-01-2010 at 03:47 AM.
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

#1 TOTM: Lift of Jule's Granny LO

#2: April Showers

#3: Love on a Bike (inspired by text on background)

#5: Plaid **NEW RELEASE**

#6: PB&J

#7: McDonald's

#9: Easter

#15: P2D **NEW RELEASE**
(lift of http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...-at-the-patch/)

#19: Cool Site

#21: Gender Bender **NEW RELEASE**

#28: Recipe challenge **NEW RELEASE**

#31: Play with Abandon

#31: Practice Wellness

#31: Do What You Love

#32c: Inside my purse

#32d: My best friend (Sharon Kay)

#32e: My favorite pair of shoes:

Bonus #1: MandaBean

Bonus #2: Neutral background w/pops of color

Bonus #3: Aggie cookie **NEW RELEASE**

Total: 30

Last edited by pewtertm; 04-19-2010 at 01:36 PM.
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#11 - scrap a hottie 1 pt.

#18 - getting chatty 1 pt.

Bonus Challenge #3 Featured Staffer Template 1 pt.

TOTAL 3 PTS.

Last edited by breakingbrie; 04-16-2010 at 04:55 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:59 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to emmasmommy

1 pt
i lifted I love you

2 - April Showers: How does your family spend its rainy days?
1 pt.

6 - April 2nd is Peanutbutter & Jelly day - create a layout about this timeless pair.

10 - Use the AMAZING color inspiration at House of Turquoise to create a layout that celebrates this gorgeous springy color! Don't miss checking out the links to various rooms to see the color in action throughout various areas of the house too!
1 pt + 1 pt. NR (4/3)

11 - Scrap a hottie. No really. We want to see layouts of hot guys

13 - We are lovin' the limited edition Liberty of London collection at Target. Scrap a layout using their colorful florals as inspiration. There are tons of great floral prints in the shoppe, so check out Target's Liberty of London goodies and get scrappin with that vintage floral vibe!
1 pt.

18 - Getting chatty - use a talk bubble(s) on your layout.

21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a layout for your boy or a boy kit to scrap a layout for your girl!
2 pts.

22 - Things We Forget - use this cool site as inspiration to create a page. Pick a note you love from the site and scrap it or do an experiment of your own leaving notes with thoughts/lessons for loved ones, around work or at school and scrap your experience.
i used note #408--'don't always act your age'
2 pts. + 1 pt. NR *4/10*

23 - Patterns @ Piece - use patterned papers to do some paper piecing on your layout. Check out the darling clothesline that's a great graphic example at the fabric site Saints & Pinners.
2 pts. + 1 pt. (NR 4/17)

24 - Ah-ha! Check out the meaningful ah-ha moments shared at Mutual of Omaha and scrap an ah-ha moment of your own.
2 pts. + 1 pt. NR

26 - Young Me / Now Me - use the great inspiration at zefrank.com to duplicate a photo from your youth today and scrap the pair of pics.
2 pts

28 - Whisk together the following ingredients until they're blended to scrappy perfection.
4 patterned papers, 3 of the same element (buttons, flowers, ribbons, etc), 2 photos and 1 LARGE alphabet or number.
2 pts.

29 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too)
I used question 100
Do you believe in miracles?
2 pts

31 - We discovered this amazing quote by Mary Anne Radmacher at Scrapbook.com. Choose 3 of the following lines and create a layout for each line which celebrate the sentiment expressed (3 layouts total).
5 pts.
1st quote:
Laugh

2nd quote
Play with abandon.

3rd quote
Live with intentions

30 pts

Last edited by emmasmommy; 04-17-2010 at 10:07 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

1 - Lift a layout by Jule, our Treat of the Month for April, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 primary point

4 - It's Math Education month, so put an equation on your layout! (i.e. You + Me = Silly) - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Heather's High Octane

9 - Easter is Sunday, April 4th. Create a layout about your family's easter traditions. Are you more religious or bunny based in your celebration. Document this special day. - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Heather's Spring Has Sprung

10 - Use the AMAZING color inspiration at House of Turquoise to create a layout that celebrates this gorgeous springy color! Don't miss checking out the links to various rooms to see the color in action throughout various areas of the house too! - 1 primary point

12 - Use the color blocked style at Jack!e as inspiration for a layout of your own. - 1 primary point

15 - Check out the amazing paper gallery of Jody Wenke and lift one of her fabulous pages! Don't forget to link us to the original layout you chose to lift from her gallery too. - 1 primary point

19 - Cool Site - check it out and use it as design inspiration for a page of your own. - 1 primary point

21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a layout for your boy or a boy kit to scrap a layout for your girl! - Used Zoe's Chasing Rainbows - 2 primary points

22 - Things We Forget - use this cool site as inspiration to create a page. Pick a note you love from the site and scrap it or do an experiment of your own leaving notes with thoughts/lessons for loved ones, around work or at school and scrap your experience. - 2 primary points

26 - Young Me / Now Me - use the great inspiration at zefrank.com to duplicate a photo from your youth today and scrap the pair of pics. - 2 primary points

28 - Whisk together the following ingredients until they're blended to scrappy perfection. 4 patterned papers, 3 of the same element (buttons, flowers, ribbons, etc), 2 photos and 1 LARGE alphabet or number. - 2 primary points

30 - Create a layout inspired by the sweet quote shared at CK's Scrapper of the Year Elizabeth Kartchner's Blog. Don't miss looking around the rest of her blog for lots of eye candy and scrappy sweetness too! - 2 primary points

31 - We discovered this amazing quote by Mary Anne Radmacher at Scrapbook.com. Choose 3 of the following lines and create a layout for each line which celebrate the sentiment expressed (3 layouts total). - 5 primary points, 1 NR point for Penny's Batter Up

Play with abandon.

Laugh.

Choose with no regret.

Bonus #1 - Use MandaBean's designs - 1 primary point - used You Spin Me

Bonus #2 - Tali, Neutral Background - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Heather's Treasured

Bonus #3 - Aggie, Cookie - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Julie's Rambunctious

30 total points (5 NR points)

Last edited by kscwgirl; 04-25-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#5 - Mad About Plaid - 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts - (*NR* Picture Play by Penny Springman) - uploaded 4/16

#6 - Peanut Butter & Jelly Day - 1 pt

#7 - McDonald's - 1 pt

#8 - Tax Day - 1 pt

#9 - Easter - 1 pt

#10 - Turquoise - 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts (*NR* Treasured by Heather Roselli) - uploaded 4/12

#11 - Scrap a Hottie - 1 pt

#13 - Liberty of London - 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts (*New Release* Cindy's Templates #50) - uploaded 4/24

#14 - Cadbury Eggs - 1 pt

#18 - Getting Chatty - 1 pt + 1 Hybrid pt = 2 pts

#21 - Gender Bender - 2 pts

#22 - Things We Forget #364 - 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts (*NR* Batter Up by Penny Springmann) - uploaded 4/9

#29 - Baby Love Letters #116 - 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts (*NR* Beauty Within by Eva & Misty) - uploaded 4/9

#32 - Book of Me 2010 - 5 pts
a - A bit about what I do...

b - I have a degree in...

c - Inside my purse is...

Bonus #1 - Featured Designer - 1 pt

Bonus #2 - Featured Scrapper - 1 pt

Bonus #3 - Cookie - 1 pt

Total = 30 pts
New release = 5 pts
Hybrid = 1 pt

Last edited by chastml; 04-25-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

#1 Treat of the Month - Jule

#6 Peanut Butter and Jelly Day

Total = 2 points

Last edited by sarahbhb; 04-01-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:07 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot

#5 - 1pt

#11 - 1 pt

Total = 2 pt

Last edited by Kim Mauch; 04-11-2010 at 11:30 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!!

1 pointers:
#1 - TOTM - Julia Oehme - 1 pt

#5 - Mad about plaid - 1 pt

#7 - Love/Hate with McDonald's - 1 pt
Using a new release (KCB's Good Morning Sunshine released 4/10) - 1 pt

#11 - Scrap a hottie - 1 pt
Used a new release (Cindy's template pack #47 released 4/3) - 1 pt

#14 - Favorite Easter candy - 1 pt

#15 - Scraplift Jody Wenke - 1 pt

2 pointers:
#21 - Gender bender - 2 pts

#22 - Things we forget - 2 pts
Using a new release (KCB and Susan Bartolini's A Mother's Love released 4/17) - 1 pt
I chose post it note #437

#26 - Young me/Now me - 2 pts

#28 - Whisk together 4 patterned papers, 3 of the same element, 2 photos and 1 large alpha - 2 pts
Using a new release (KCB and Susan's A Mother's Love released 4/17) - 1 pt

#29 - Love letters - 2 pts
I chose #122 - How do the little things we do make a difference in the world?

#30 - Love life and life will love you back - 2 pts

#31 - 5 pts
Live with intentions

Choose with no regret

Continue to learn

Bonus #2 - use neutral background and pops of color - 1 pt
Using a new release (Cindy's template #33 pack and Darcy's Lisa S Print released 4/24) - 1 pt

Bonus #4 - neapolitan challenge - 1 pt

Total: 30 pts

Last edited by Paula; 04-29-2010 at 01:49 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Moi.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Mine!

1- TOTM

1 point

4 - Math Education Month + Hybrid Bonus

2 points

10- House of Turquise + Hybrid Bonus

2 points

11-scrap a hottie (or 10)

1 point

21- Gender Bender

2 points

30- CK Scrapper of the Year Quote with new release Artesia 4/24

3 points

31-
Play with Abandon

Laugh

Walk to the Edge

5 points

32 Book of Me

32b- I have a degree in...

32c- Whats inside my purse...

32d - My Best Friend is...

5 points

33- Recycled mini albums

10 points

Total: 31 points

Last edited by lovely1m; 04-27-2010 at 11:23 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

#1-Lift TOTM-1 Point

#15-Lift Jody Wenke from Two Peas

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Last edited by jessica31876; 04-13-2010 at 06:09 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

me here!
#1. TOTM = 1 point

#21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a layout for your boy or a boy kit to scrap a layout for your girl! = 2points

#22 - Things We Forget - 2points- use this cool site as inspiration to create a page. Pick a note you love from the site and scrap it or do an experiment of your own leaving notes with thoughts/lessons for loved ones, around work or at school and scrap your experience.

#29 - Baby love letters. 2 points

31) Play with abandon

31) Laugh

31) do what you love

Challenge 31 complete =5 points

32a) Book of Me- A bit about what i do

32d) Book of Me- My best friend is...

32e -Book of me- My favourite pair of shoes

3 book of me layouts complete =5points

Recycled Hybrid Album =10 points

Blog Bonus 3 - Featured Babe (cookie) =1point

Total = 28points

Last edited by jovi_girl; 05-01-2010 at 07:14 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:27 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

5 - Mad About Plaid - create a layout which primarily features plaid patterns. 4/2/10 NR extra point: Krystal Hartley Birds and Bees LO posted 4/6/10

10 - House of Turquoise, extra point for hybrid!

11 - Scrap a Hottie

22 - Things We Forget - Make the Most of Today NR Treasured (4/10/10) LO posted 4/16/10

28 - Whisk together...4 papers, 3 same elements, 2 photos, 1 large number. NR Libby Weifenbach Cherry Limeade released 4/10/10, LO posted 4/17/10

30 - Create a layout inspired by the sweet quote shared at CK's Scrapper of the Year Elizabeth Kartchner's Blog. Extra point for hybrid!

31 - Appreciate Your Friends

Laugh

Do what you love.

32d-My Best Friend is...

33 - Recycled Mini Albums - In honor of Earth Day, this month we want you to create a mini album from items recycled around your house! Your album can be on any topic you like, but you must used recycled materials as the base of the album.

blog bonus #1 scrap w/ mandabean goodies.

blog bonus #2 - neutral background w/pops of color

Points = 33

Last edited by Joana1n; 04-17-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:28 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

grabbing my spot for April!

#1 - Lift a layout by Julia Oehme aka Jule, TOTM for April - 1 Point

#2 - How do you scrap a rainy day - 1 point + 1NR bonus point (Cindy's Template #49 released 17/4, loaded 20/4)

#3 - Use art site Love on a Bike as inspiration for a layout -- 1 point + 1 NR bonus point (Cindy's Template #43 released 27/3, loaded 2/4)

#4 - Use a Maths equation in your layout - 1 point

#10 - Using the colour inspiration at House of Turquoise to create a layout. - 1 point

#11 -- Scrap a Hottie layout - 1 point

#13 -- Scrap a layout inspired by the limited edition Liberty of London collection - 1 point

#15 - Lift a layout by paper scrapper Jody Wenke - 1 point

#21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a boy layout - 2 points

#22 -- Things we Forget, I chose #413 - Celebrate the Women In Your Life. -- 2 points + 1NR point (Cindy Template 33, released 24/4, loaded 24/4)

#26 -- use the great inspiration at zefrank.com to duplicate a photo from your youth today and scrap the pair of pics. - 2 points + 1 NR point (Cindy Template Set 49, released 17/4, loaded 21/4)

#28 -- Whisk together the following ingredients for scrappy goodness, 4 papers, 3 of same element, 2 photos and 1 large alphabet.

#30 -- Use the quote from Elizabeth Kartchner's Blog to scrap a layout -- 2 points

#31 -- Use the lines from quote by Mary Anne Rademacher to create a layouts -- 3 layouts total 5 points

BONUS CHALLENGE #4 -- Neopolitian Challenge - 1 Point + 1NR Point (Oh Snap Kit by KCB, released 24/4, loaded 25/4)

Bonus Challenge #5 -- Spin-a-lift layout of Lena's - 1 point

TOTAL POINTS -- 30 Points

MY BLOG | PINTEREST

BIG FAN!

Last edited by ksbella; 04-30-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to jocelinsmommy

My spot <3
Old 04-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Jule, our Treat of the Month for April, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 point + 1 NR point (Rambunctious 4/17)

13 - We are lovin' the limited edition Liberty of London collection at Target. Scrap a layout using their colorful florals as inspiration. There are tons of great floral prints in the shoppe, so check out Target's Liberty of London goodies and get scrappin with that vintage floral vibe! 1 pt + 1 NR point (Cindy's template #45 4/1)

17 - We love the simple clean font work on the packaging at Philosophy. Use it as inspiration for the font work on one of your own layouts. (1 point + 1 NR Point- Fee's She'll be Apples 4/10)

21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a layout for your boy or a boy kit to scrap a layout for your girl! (2 points +1 NR point- Dani's Tea for Two 4/10)

30 - Create a layout inspired by the sweet quote shared at CK's Scrapper of the Year Elizabeth Kartchner's Blog. Don't miss looking around the rest of her blog for lots of eye candy and scrappy sweetness too! (2 points)

10 Total Points (including 4 NR point)

Last edited by AllieP; 04-17-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:35 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

31 - Choose 3 of the following lines and create a layout for each line which celebrate the sentiment expressed (3 layouts total).
Do what you love.(1 NR pt)

Last edited by **Holly**; 04-03-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

my spot!

10 House of Turquoise...I used turquoise and orange as inspiration for my LO 1 pt

12 1 pt + 1 pt NR {Traci Reed's Just Dreamy released 4/10, lo posted 4/9 for sneek peek

17 1 pt + 1 pt for NR {Lauren Reid NR Undercoatings and Journal Mates released 4/10, LO posted 4/9 for sneek peek}

21 Gender Bender 2 pts

22 Don't Always Act Your Age ...2 points

23 Patterns @ Piece ...2 points +NR {traci Reed Scrappers Block templates released 4/3, LO posted 4/3 ...3 points

28 Follow a pattern ...2 points + NR {melissa bennett bloom in beauty relesed 4/3, LO posted 4/3}

30 2 pts + 1 pt for NR {Lauren Reid NR 4/10 Undercoatings, LO posted 4/9 for sneek peek}

5 point LO's:
31 Live as if this is all there is!

Laugh

Appreciate Your Friends

5 point BOM Lo's

32a My Job

32b I Have a Degree...in NOTHING lol

32d Best Friends

bonus pt #1 using MandaBean products! 1 pt

bonus #2 neutral background 1 pt

bonus #3 template challenge 1 pt

bonus #4 neopolitian challenge1 pt

total 32 points

Last edited by nun69; 04-25-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'll give it a go here.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Jule, our Treat of the Month for April, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 pt

4 - It's Math Education month, so put an equation on your layout! (i.e. You + Me = Silly) 1 pt

5 - Mad About Plaid - create a layout which primarily features plaid patterns. 1 pt + 1 NR

(used Libby's Paper Clips - Leila's Alpha templates - released 4/3, layout posted 4/2)

9 - Easter is Sunday, April 4th. Create a layout about your family's easter traditions. 1 pt

10 - Use the AMAZING color inspiration at House of Turquoise to create a layout that celebrates this gorgeous springy color! 1 pt +1 NR

(used Lift me Up by L2 - released 4/3, layout posted 4/4)

12 - Use the color blocked style at Jack!e as inspiration for a layout of your own. 1 pt

13 - We are lovin' the limited edition Liberty of London collection at Target. Scrap a layout using their colorful florals as inspiration. 1 pt

21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a layout for your boy or a boy kit to scrap a layout for your girl! 2 pt + 1 NR

(used Cherry Limeade by Libby - released 4/10, layout posted 4/9)

24 - Ah-ha! Check out the meaningful ah-ha moments shared at Mutual of Omaha and scrap an ah-ha moment of your own. 2 pts

29 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. 2 pt + 1 NR

(inspired by Love Letter #125 - used Set My Sights On Monday by La - released 4/10, layout posted 4/9)

31 - We discovered this amazing quote by Mary Anne Radmacher at Scrapbook.com. Choose 3 of the following lines and create a layout for each line which celebrate the sentiment expressed (3 layouts total). 5 pts + 1 NR when 3 layouts completed

Laugh:

(used By My Side by Shawna - released 4/10, layout posted 4/9)

33 - Recycled Mini Albums - In honor of Earth Day, this month we want you to create a mini album from items recycled around your house! Your album can be on any topic you like, but you must used recycled materials as the base of the album. 10 pts

Blog Bonus #2 – Tali’s gallery is fantastic! One thing you will notice is that she loves to use a nuetral background with pops of color. Your challenge is to do the same. 1 pt

(I hope the light blue is neutral enough! lol)

Blog Bonus #3 - It’s Sweet Shoppe Cookie Time! Download the following template based on Aggie’s layout, “All Grown Up”, fill it with your own goodies and then upload it to the SSD Gallery. 1 pt

Blog Bonus #4 - It’s a Neapolitan. Use these three lovely layouts by Heather to create your own fabulous scrap page. 1 pt

(inspired by: 3 matted papers in layout 1, the star clusters in layout 2, and the brackets in layout 3)

Total Points: 30 pts

Last edited by eranslow; 04-27-2010 at 02:25 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 04-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#1 lift a layout of TOTM Jule. I used templates from Darcy Baldwin. 1 point.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...98&ppuser=4470

#4 put an equation in your layout 1 point, 1 NR point (NR is Time Ticking Away release date 4/17 layout posted 4/22)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...09&ppuser=4470

#9 Easter Traditions 1 point

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...95&ppuser=4470

#10 House of Turquoise 1 point

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...82&ppuser=4470

#11 Scrap a hottie. 1 point

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...22&ppuser=4470

#15 Mad About Plaid 1 point

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...81&ppuser=4470

#20 Behind Closed Doors, the refridgerator 1 point

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...54&ppuser=4470

#21 Gender Bender 2 points

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...99&ppuser=4470

#28 recipe: 4 pattern papers, 3 of same elements (every element is in threes) 2 photos and large alpha. 2 points

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...45&ppuser=4470

#29 Baby Love Letters. I chose prompt 125, what event of growth did you celebrate this week. 2 points

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...79&ppuser=4470

#30 Use quote from Elizabeth Kartchers blog. 2 points, 1 NR point. (NR When You're Smiling release date 4/17, LO post date 4/21)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...37&ppuser=4470

#31 Quotes from Mary Anne Radmacher 5 possible points

Laugh:

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...68&ppuser=4470

Play with Abandon:

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...10&ppuser=4470

Continue to Learn:

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...27&ppuser=4470

32 Book of Me 5 possible points

32c Inside my purse...

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...75&ppuser=4470

32d My best friend is...

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...31&ppuser=4470

32e My favorite shoes...

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...58&ppuser=4470

Bonus #1 use a MandaBean kit 1 point

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...79&ppuser=4470

Bonus #2 neutral background with pops of color 1 point

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...78&ppuser=4470

Bonus #3 template based on Aggie Aviso 1 point

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...76&ppuser=4470

points = 30

Last edited by amystoffel; 04-27-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1- Treat of the Month- Lift a layout by Julia Oehme. Used NR Inspired by Jul Templates by Darcy Baldwin (released 4/3, uploaded 4/3)

32d- My Best Friend is... NR: Cindy's Templates Set 49, Released 4/17, uploaded 4/17 0 pts until 3 LOs completed

32e- My Favorite Pair of Shoes is... 0 pts. until 3 LOs completed

Recycled Mini Album: 10 pts.

Total: 12 pts.

Last edited by carriesmom; 04-25-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm gonna do this for realz this month. I think.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:28 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to coopert

5- Mad About Plaid 1 Point

7- Fast Food Frenzy 1 Point

9- Easter Traditions 1 Point

10- Color Inspiration from House of Turquoise 1 Point + 1NR (4/24 He's a Jolly Good Fella)

12- Color Block insiration at Jack!e 1 Point

13- Target's Liberty of London Inspiration 1Point + 1 NR (4/23 Spring Fling)

14- Favorite Seasonal Sweet 1 Point

20- Behind Closed Doors. Your Fridge 1 Point

21- Gender Bender 2 Points + 1 NR (Cindy's template 35 4/19)

28- Recipe (3 of the same elements, 4 patterned papers, 1 large alphabet) 2 Points

30- Elizabeth Kartchner- Love Life and Life will Love you back. 2 Points

31 - Amazing quote by Mary Anne Radmacher 5 Points
Abandon

Laugh

Choose with No Regret

32- About Me 5 Points + 1NR Point (Cherry Limeade 4/13 on My Best Friend)
32a- A Little about what I do

32d- My Best Friend

32e- My favorite shoes

Bonus #1- MandaBean Inspiration 1 Point

Bonus #2- Neutral Background 1 Point

Bonus #3 - Aggie Aviso 1 Point + 1NR (4/20 Rambuntious)

Total- 32 Points

Last edited by coopert; 04-30-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:30 AM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

My spot!

1 - Lift Jule (1 point)
Uses a new release - A Perfect Day by Traci Reed and ScrapKitchen - layout date: 4/3/10 (1 bonus point)

4. Equation (1 point)

5. Mad About Plaid (1 point)

9. Easter Tradition (1 point)

10. House of Turquoise (1 point)

12. Jack!e Inspiration (1 point)
Uses a new release - Scrapper's Blocks v2 by Traci Reed - layout date: 4/3/10 (1 bonus point)

18. Use a Talk Bubble (1 point)

21. Gender Bender (2 points)

22. Things We Forget (2 points)
Uses a new release - Lift Me Up by Lauren Grier and Lauren Reid - layout date: 4/3/10 (1 bonus point)

28. Recipe (2 points)

29. Baby Love Letters (2 points)
I used #125 as my inspiration

30.Elizabeth Kartchner Quote (2 points)
Uses a new release - Just Dreamy by Traci Reed - layout date: 4/10/10 (1 bonus point)

32. Book of Me (5 points)
32a. A Bit About What I Do

Uses a new release - Setting My Sights on Monday by Lauren Grier - layout date: 4/10/10 (1 bonus point)

32b. I Have A Degree In

32d. My Best Friend

Blog Bonus #1 (1 point)

Blog Bonus #2 (1 point)

Blog Bonus #3 (1 point)

Total Points: 30

Last edited by Lyd; 04-30-2010 at 01:30 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot

4 - It’s Math Education month
1pt =1pt

5 - Mad About Plaid
1pt =1pt

12 - Use the color blocked style at Jack!e
1pt =1pt

19 - Cool Site
1pt =1pt

21 - Gender Bender
2pts + NR (released 3/27, uploaded 4/2) = 3pts

BOM-
Degree-

Bonus #1 -Feature Manda Bean
1pt =1pt

Total points= 7pt

Last edited by Milmomma; 04-08-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:01 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Skype™ to DeepGirl

22. Things we forget 2 points.
Inspired by No. 436 - Have the courage of your convictions

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...98&ppuser=8181

21. Gender Bender - using girly kit for a page for my boy 2 points + 1. Printed and laminated - please see below.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=130356

24. Ah-ha! 2 points + 1. New release - A Mother's Love by Kristin and Susan on 19th April 2010.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...55&ppuser=8181

26. Young me 2 points.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...71&ppuser=8181

28. Whisk together! 2 points + 1. New release - Spring Fling by Zoe on 20th April 2010.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...53&ppuser=8181

29. Baby Love Letters 2 points + 1. New release - Template Set 33 by Cindy Schneider on April 29th.

Inspired by Letter no. 116: "People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing."

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=132806

30. Love Life and Life Will You Love Back 2 points.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=132781

33. Hybrid CD album 10 points.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=132996

Bonus Challenge # 1 - Manda Bean - 1 point + 1. Printed and laminated - please see below.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=129598

Bonus Challenge # 2 - use a neutral background with pops of color - 1 point

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=130586

Hybrid layouts

Total: 31 points

Last edited by DeepGirl; 04-30-2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:27 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Marking My Spot