Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-10-2019, 12:01 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Sunday plans?

How are you spending your Sunday? Tell me about it.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Mine is not going as planned. I’m taking my hubs into the hospital Emergency in a few minutes. Poor guy has Crohn’s disease and he’s probably got a fistula so I’ll bring him in and he’ll spend the day there as they take care of it. This has happened a few times these past couple of years. I’ll go visit my GD after that. So my morning will be spent in the hospital.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Rae, I hope your husband feels better. I know with Crohn's it's an ongoing thing, but I hope he has better days soon.

We're going to celebrate my father-in-law's 62nd birthday today. He wants a family lunch with all his kids and grandkids.
Old 03-10-2019, 01:44 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Oh no, Rae! I hope they're able to get him feeling better soon.

My parents are visiting for the weekend because my son's birthday is soon. Yesterday we were out and about, but today is a quieter day at home. We'll have donuts later for Ben's birthday, he'll open round 1 of his gifts, and we'll go out to dinner. Round 2 of treats and gifts will be on his actual birthday.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 03-10-2019, 01:47 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I hope your husband feels better soon.

My Sunday is nearly over, it's 6pm now and I'm getting the 2 smallest people to sleep then I'm going to eat Indian food before having an early night. It should have been my grandad's birthday today but he passed away 3 years ago so I just want the day to be over now.

I did do 5 loads of laundry and scrub the kitchen earlier but with 5 kids it's a mess again already
Old 03-10-2019, 03:49 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm loving all your posts and questions! I'm just having a super chill Sunday hanging with family watching movies. Its really nice!
Old 03-10-2019, 03:54 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Not much. We went to church this morning. DH & DD went to the Y to swim this afternoon while DS & I are at the house hanging around. I am trying to scrap a little before I make dinner (sweet & sour chicken) in an hour or so. We might have to scour the house for DD's favorite shoes because they've been missing for a week & she 'just can't find them.' I'm thinking they must be at school but you never know...
Old 03-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Grocery earlier this morning, took dog for a walk with middle granddaughter (actually I think the dog walked her) and now I am fixing supper.

Trying to download a kit but my internet stinks later in the day.

Time change here so it feels like it should be mid afternoon but it is later on the time so I am sure I will be messed up for a few days.
Old 03-10-2019, 04:40 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Not a great way to start your day. I'm so sorry. I hope your husband is doing better.
I'm not doing much of anything today. Both of our boys are out with their GFs, hubby is taking a nap. I'm exhausted and trying to scrap. Maybe I'll put a movie on and see if that inspires me to get moving
Old 03-10-2019, 06:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

So sorry to hear about your husband Rae. I hope he gets to feeling better soon.

We went to church this morning. My husband is taking a nap, kids are playing and I'm trying to get some of my own personal scrapbook pages done. We'll head back to church this evening for evening services.

Old 03-10-2019, 06:52 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Hope your husband is feeling better soon.

We're already well into Monday here, but yesterday... we were away at the beach for the weekend, so we spent the morning walking along the beach (its a very long beach!) snapping photos, chasing crabs across the sand (my son loves crabs!), my son went 'surfing' with his boogie board, then we had to pack and drive home (about 2.5 hours), then unpack and get ready for Monday. And I went to bed early as I was worn out!
Old 03-10-2019, 06:55 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

We've started going to the 3 o'clock service at our church because Ari loves the Sunday school teacher, but it makes the mornings sooooo long!

I made the kids play Phase 10, and there was a lot of yelling (on my part) and annoying (on their parts). I finished a page for my 2017 PL album and made a photo wall in Ari's room.

It wasn't a bust, but I hate being so cranky. It's such a struggle for me to be home all day with the kids because they just want to stare at a screen all day, which I hate, but I also hate planning things to do.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:55 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I hope he is feeling better, Rae!

I got a mani/pedi this morning. Then I went to Bath & Body for some candles and to use my free item coupon before it expired today. Went to the grocery store for some things and stuff to make spaghetti for dinner.

I've got some laundry going. Did some planner things for the week. I've got some work to do but I've been putting it off. LOL! I started watching this series on Netflix called Shot in the Dark. It documents videographers in the LA area that go around filming crimes/accidents/etc that happen during the night. It's interesting.

Old 03-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Rae I hope your husband is feeling better soon. Crohn's is tough.

I've been sick and napped a lot yesterday and couldn't sleep last night so I slept in this morning and missed church. We had lunch with Grandma and I scrapped some this afternoon. One son is headed back to college after spring break and my other son is at a youth group activity. Pretty quiet here!
Old 03-11-2019, 02:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

well my sunday and lets be honest most of monday too is gone - usually my sunday involves a sleep in, lots of naps, occasional job application (if they close on sunday night) and if I’m feeling up to it some sunday night scrapping (my mum works til between 11.30pm and 1am so I try and stay up for that)

Yesterday ended up involving a sleep in, some decluttering, a job application, a phone call from my mum saying she was coming home 1/4 of the way through her shift (she took her sleeping tablet by mistake half an hour before work so was out of it at work) and an evening rest which started out just chilling with my ipad and ended up with me asleep.

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Old 03-11-2019, 02:45 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

I have halfway into Monday already here, but my son & I had a quiet Sunday, yesterday. We were supposed to go out & watch the new How to train a dragon movie, but his parents had some urgent matters & required him to be there, so off he went.
I helped my son with his science homework on making a scale, cooked chicken with lemon sauce + rice for lunch as well as did a load of laundry. Hubby came home just right before dinner time and said 'let's go out', but our son preferred to stay in, so food delivery for dinner.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:43 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Upcoming weekend I am going to look for a French Riviera real estate, we are planning to go this summer to look for some option as we decided to buy property there. And of course I will clean the house, cook nice dishes, go to the GYM and just read a book.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Zullor - looks like you will be buying in a beautiful location!
Old 03-11-2019, 07:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Whew...hubs spent 8 hrs in the waiting room (in between tests, blood work, scans) and then finally had surgery last night and then was able to come home. He was tired, starving and so sore. So he ate a sandwich and passed out in his lazy boy chair, snoring up a storm. Today he is feeling a bit better. Today he's having a movie marathon with the big screen tv
Old 03-11-2019, 07:58 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Oh wow Rae, that is a long day! Glad he is feeling better today! I don't blame him for wanting to just relax on the couch and having a movie marathon.

Old 03-11-2019, 09:10 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Mary, ya...it was a loooong day! There was another guy in the waiting room who had been there since the night before. I don't know if its because they were super busy this wkend or under-staffed but we've never seen it like that before. Plus, all day, one team would remark about another team's lack of follow-through with stuff. The surgeon remarked on IV not given on time, the surgical nurse commented that the admitting team didn't take proper blood work, etc. It was a crazy day for sure.