Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-12-2019, 11:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Any Bachelor Fans? R U Watching?

I'm watching the 4 hour finale right now (2 hrs last night and 2 hrs tonight). Told my hubs I'm not coming out of my office til bedtime, I'll be busy watching my show. He's fine with that b/c he doesn't want to watch with me

R U watching? Do you think Colton will pick one of the other women now that Cassie dumped him and left the show?
Old 03-13-2019, 03:27 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I have the whole season on my PVR... I haven't watched any yet. I never liked him much though, so I'm not inclined to watch. Honestly, the only thing keeping me from deleting the whole season is that if I don't watch it, then I won't know a bunch of the characters on the next Bachelor in Paradise! lol
Old 03-13-2019, 08:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I watch, I love Colton I think he’s a fabulous guy who feels deeply. I had already seen too many spoilers and knew the whole outcome. I wasn’t too thrilled with Hannah B being chosen but after last night think she will probably be very entertaining ;P
Old 03-13-2019, 12:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Nat - omg....BIP is my summer guilty pleasure It's like a train wreck you just can't pull your eyes away from LOL

Ella - I know, right? I wasn't happy with Hannah B being chosen. I wasn't a big fan of hers but I'll watch and see how it goes.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
Nat - omg....BIP is my summer guilty pleasure It's like a train wreck you just can't pull your eyes away from LOL

Ella - I know, right? I wasn't happy with Hannah B being chosen. I wasn't a big fan of hers but I'll watch and see how it goes.
I’d love to know what their choice process is. Like seriously let’s go with clueless former beauty queen who can’t even carry on a full conversation with over exaggerated facial expressions ... ding ding for the win!
Old 03-13-2019, 12:47 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellasspace View Post
I’d love to know what their choice process is. Like seriously let’s go with clueless former beauty queen who can’t even carry on a full conversation with over exaggerated facial expressions ... ding ding for the win!
Yes, you nailed it LOL. She exaggerates facial expressions, acts goofy which I think she thinks is charming and loves to flash her "beauty queen" smile. Of course we have no way of really knowing what she's like but that sure is how she comes across to me.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I watch the entire franchise although 'BIP' is my favorite (though its former incarnations weren't).

I read Reality Steve so I already knew how it ended (I haven't actually watched the very last ep yet since we don't have cable & I have to wait until the next day to watch it on Hulu) but I have many thoughts mostly about how seriously (or not) people take it when a woman says or decides something vs. when a man says or decides something.

Hannah B is very much their brand: white, bubbly, can be (melo)dramatic & cry on cue if asked to. Having a former pageant queen as Bachelorette is actually pretty genius: she knows how to act like she's not acting and is used to being directed. I wasn't surprised that she was chosen.
Old 03-16-2019, 12:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

LeeAndra - totally agree with everything you said. It'll be interesting to see how she plays it on her season. Will she tone down the beauty queen persona or will she amp it up? I'm guessing she'll amp it up LOL.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:01 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Judging from her rambly incoherent hot mess of a start when she met some of her guys, I'm guessing she will be roaring or crying on camera every chance they get.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:08 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I honestly have never watched The Bachelor. We've always only had one TV in the house, and mainly it's hubby & our boys who control it