Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2010, 11:37 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg
Default LOST Finale....***Spoilers***

I have to rewatch it..but I feel like I just wasted my time watching the previous seasons for this ending...shrug I dunno lol

might be too fresh to have a real opinion on it..I just wanted to start the thread lol

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 05-23-2010, 11:41 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

I'm glad I wasn't a serious fan because I would be really pissed right now!!!

I hope you die hard girls don't feel the same way!!!!

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 05-23-2010, 11:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've watched every season but we just started last year.

Yeah....

NOT HAPPY AT ALL with THAT.

The Wheelchair Mommy Tweet*Tweet

William-2004, Lucas-2008 & Nathan-Summer 2011
Old 05-23-2010, 11:56 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

ugh...still mad lol

I told my husband like..season 1 that this is how it was gonna end (I said it in a joking manner like just watch and see they will all blah blah blah) and sure enough!! arrrgh lol

I did like the end picture though they used since they did go with that ending...the crash scene, etc kinda put it all in perspective but still i did not like how it ended

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 05-24-2010, 12:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to scarletsierra

I've watched since the Pilot episode 6 years ago and I still can't really even put into words exactly why, but I'm satisfied. And oddly enough feeling quite resolved. SO sad it's over. But it was moving and emotional and character driven and I love that. All the plot points that I would focus on at times, I realize they weren't the point. And so for some reason any ambiguities or lingering questions aren't really bothering me.

Maybe they should be and I totally missed the point. LOLOL!!
Old 05-24-2010, 12:15 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I had a feeling that the ending would not be popular with a lot of people. I am, strangely enough, satisfied with how it ended. I think because I really loved how everything tied together throughout the episode. I'm still confused, but for some reason, I walked away feeling some resolve (even though I'm not sure why, lol)
I will truly miss this show. *sniff*
Old 05-24-2010, 12:22 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well despite the ending -- it didnt happen at the beginning --- the stuff really did happen - for Jake it was just then and everyone else when we saw it happen through the years.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:26 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla View Post
Well despite the ending -- it didnt happen at the beginning --- the stuff really did happen - for Jake it was just then and everyone else when we saw it happen through the years.
huh?

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 05-24-2010, 01:46 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

ok, so everything happened and then when they all died they came back together?? Is that what the ending means?? UGH. I was calling bull $hit, but maybe I just haven't processed it all yet.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:51 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I just still want to know why there were polar bears on the island. Was that ever answered?

I didn't like this whole season. I think now I'm glad I only started watching it last fall on DVDs - don't feel so invested. Or cheated.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:20 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to LenaGardner

I think people are confused. They weren't dead the whole time. Not even Jack. It all really happened, then Jack sacrificed himself; those who left the island left the island, and Hurley & Ben stayed for ... who knows how long...they eventually died on the island (protector of course doesn't live forever), and they were all basically meeting up to meet Jack "on the other side". I still have a LOT of unanswered questions; but it all did really happen.

I'm another one who's been watching it from day one, (honestly I think it makes a difference...if this has been a part of your life for YEARS it feels more ingrained in you than if you mass watched all the epi's one year on netflix...I've watched other shows that way and I love them, but LOST has become a part of who I was in my 20's)

I too, am quite satisfied with the ending. I like the 'showing vs. telling' approach they used. Part of me wishes that they would have told us a few things. I would have LOVED to see what happened to Richard off the island. How long it took him to age, that sort of thing. But I suppose it's ok to leave us a few things to wonder about on our own. It wouldn't be the LOST mythology if they didn't.

I loved last night. I laughed, I cried, and I simple LOVE the flash sideways culmination. I loved each character's awakening.

I think the explanation of the island and its meanings/reasons for existence/whatever all came more in the last 3 episodes or so, so last night's episode may have been anticlimactic for some. Last night's episode just showed us the final fate of the island and more wrapped up why the flash sideways were occuring (well they really weren't).

I LOVE LOVE that Hurley played a big part. They were building Hugo's character up the last 6 episodes or so and I noticed that. They made him so much more complex!

I'll probably be back to posthulate more, gonna go read some on last night's episode, but I just really loved it
Old 05-24-2010, 07:20 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletsierra View Post
I've watched since the Pilot episode 6 years ago and I still can't really even put into words exactly why, but I'm satisfied. And oddly enough feeling quite resolved. SO sad it's over. But it was moving and emotional and character driven and I love that. All the plot points that I would focus on at times, I realize they weren't the point. And so for some reason any ambiguities or lingering questions aren't really bothering me.

Maybe they should be and I totally missed the point. LOLOL!!
LOL - this is how i feel too ....

and re. the polar bears - didn't the dharma initiative bring them to the island to do experiments? they were kept in the cages where sawyer and kate were held by the others? i haven't re-watched any seasons so i may be confused

creating for:
the lilypad / sahlin studio
Old 05-24-2010, 07:27 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

^^ Polar bears.

what Dana said.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:27 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/23/lo...ecap-spoilers/

That may help some of you understand a bit better. I can't wait for a more thorough post today!
Old 05-24-2010, 07:39 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

i was coming here to type up a big thing but i'm just going to say "ditto what lena said" cuz she took the words right out of my mouth!

i think it was a great ending to an amazing show. so sad it's over!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 07:43 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaBrandenburg View Post
I loved last night. I laughed, I cried, and I simple LOVE the flash sideways culmination. I loved each character's awakening.
I expected I would cry a lot but far into the show I still hadn't cried and I was feeling pretty proud of myself until the Claire/Charlie awakening. OMG. Wept like a baby. Sawyer & Juliet's was amazing too.

As much as I would have loved having more answers to mysteries, after all is said and done I'm really glad they chose to focus on the characters for the finale.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:59 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I'm sure the island "really happened" in a sense..but I still think they all died in the initial crash based on the last scene..shrug I dunno might have to rewatch it all to figure out how I realllly feel. I think we're supposed to get our own interpretation on the whole series...there's a reason things were left unanswered. I too have seen every season since day 1..not all in mass

I did LOVE the reunions though..the awakenings and realizations and knowing they each needed each other to move on. I loooved Sawyer and Juliet reuniting. I loved when Christian said "the bigger picture is what mattered most" b/c I feel in a sense of the show that that's how I feel as well...I loved the whole series just disappointed in the ending. Not quite satisfied but i'm not saying I won't get there..just not yet lol

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 05-24-2010, 08:12 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

I'm another one who's been watching it from day one, (honestly I think it makes a difference...if this has been a part of your life for YEARS it feels more ingrained in you than if you mass watched all the epi's one year on netflix...
I totally agree with this. I have a lot of friends who have watched all the seasons in only the last year and they have so many questions. Us first-season-watchers have had years of talking about this show and debating it... makes a difference.

I'm one of those who loved the ending! Of course, still have points to discuss with dh tonight, but I adored all the awakenings... esp. Claire and Charlies! When they would say each others names... oh! So precious!

And didn't Sawyer look super young in that first season? I've totally forgotten!!!!

Also, I've been wondering why Shannon hadn't shown up yet... it was about time!!!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 08:19 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Add me to the strangely satisfied camp. I liked it. Not sure what happened, but it made me cry, and it made me happy.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:21 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Lena...great way to express what I think all of us who have lived with this show for 6 years are feeling.

I'm sad...sooo sad that it's over and I cried buckets of tears last night...especially during all of the "awakening" scenes. But I'm totally satisfied...I have real closure and I feel like the writers were true to the characters and the story with that ending.

The island WAS REAL...they would never insult us with a "it was all a dream/dead kind of thing" explanation. The ATL was the "purguratory/world" that the Losties created after their individual deaths. They did not all die at the same time...and how I understood it was that they could have died years and years and years apart. Hurley took over as island guardian, and from the exchange between him and Ben at the end I took it to mean that they had guarded it together for a very long time. No we're not going to LIKE it that they were all dead in the end...but like Jack's dad said...we all die sometime...and what realisitcally would we have been happy with? they all go home and live happily ever after...I think after all these characters went through...that would have been kind of lame kwim? and they all ended up together and happy...so I'm satisfied.

I need to watch it again...b/c I was so emotional last night I didn't really process everything. It's still unreal that it's really over.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:37 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

and I guess when you think about it all season what we were thinking were "flash sideways" were really "flash forwards".

I loved that they brought back Boone and Shannon...I loved the look on Hurley's face when he saw Charlie again...I loved loved LOVED the scene with Juliet and Sawyer...those two have amazing chemistry....I was even liking Kate again last night and was satisfied that she and Jack did end up together. The fight scene between Jacke/Flocke was good...honestly I can't think of anything I just didn't like...well maybe the fact that Desmond was meant to help Flocke and not Jack..and I was a little surprised at Hurley taking over but when you think about it...that is what he did best..take care of people.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:55 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

I'm satisfied.
I cried like a baby last night during the whole 2 1/2 hours. I even found myself crying during recap with the characters. This show has been such an emotional ride and like many of you said apart of our lives. I too want to go back and watch it again so I can fully process it. And yes I still have questions and I still feel a little confused on somethings. But overall I'm satisfied. I'm still upset that it had to end.

And I don't know if anyone else noticed but during first 2 hrs, the "recap" with the characters they were showing viewers "final transmissions" as they called them...aka final messages. One of the messages from a viewer was "I never understood Trekkies until I became a Lostie." I TOTALLY AGREE!!

Did anyone watch Jimmy Kimmel? I'm watching it now on the net, thanks to my DVR being a piece of crap. Anyways, I like Jimmy's "theories" at the beginning. Well at least the first one...the one that makes sense.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I DVRed Jimmy Kimmel and am going to watch it today during naptime!
Old 05-24-2010, 09:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I loved the LOST transmissions and I loved the Target commercials too
Old 05-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I think that people might find the end confusing because we don't really see the end for everyone on the island. At the "end" of the show Hurley and Ben are alive and on the island as it's protectors. Kate, Sawyer, Lapidus, Richard, Claire and Miles are alive leaving the island on a plane. Jack is alive but the perception I got is that he is dying in the bamboo field as he sees the plan fly overhead. Between that moment and the end momet in the "sideways" world are the rest of their lives, however long they are.

The sideways world is one that they created as a way to meet up with each other after they died - to be together one last time. As Jack's father said - everybody dies and I think he said something about how some had died longer ago than others - the sideways world is where they all catch up to each other. We don't know how all of them died because we don't see the story after the island for those that lived.

Jack dying in the bamboo field was symbolic because that is where he first arrived on the island - where we saw him in the very first episode.

BTW - total aside - I was wow'd by how YOUNG Jack and some of the other actors looked in the flashbacks to the first episode! Some of them have really aged in the last 6 years.

My thoughts - I'm satisfied by the ending. My DH is not. I really didn't think they were going to explain all that much. Partially because Lost isn't that type of show and partially because I think the writers did not have some clear direction on where they were going - I think there were times they were just writing to be mysterious and really didn't know themselves how or why or what. That makes it harder to explain at the end. My DH watched - but he was annoyed and feels like they didn't give us enough answers.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:15 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
Some of them have really aged in the last 6 years.
I was thinking about this. I think it totally has to do with all the filming in HI! I mean, I'm sure they used a ton of sunscreen but they have spent a LOT of their lives out in the sun over the last 6 years. Granted you can age a lot in six years sans sun exposure but still
Old 05-24-2010, 09:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I was thinking about this. I think it totally has to do with all the filming in HI! I mean, I'm sure they used a ton of sunscreen but they have spent a LOT of their lives out in the sun over the last 6 years. Granted you can age a lot in six years sans sun exposure but still
That probably plays a factor - I think it probably more has to do with the age of the actors. In general 6 years shows a lot more between say 35 to 40 than 25 to 30. Matthew Fox was 37ish when the show started and now he's almost 44. That's just a big aging period for people. (Sadly that 2nd half of the 30's wears on ya LOL - I speak somewhat from personal experience....)
Old 05-24-2010, 09:58 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
That probably plays a factor - I think it probably more has to do with the age of the actors. In general 6 years shows a lot more between say 35 to 40 than 25 to 30. Matthew Fox was 37ish when the show started and now he's almost 44. That's just a big aging period for people. (Sadly that 2nd half of the 30's wears on ya LOL - I speak somewhat from personal experience....)
lol I was thinking that too Emmy..there's a big difference in 37 and 44...there's a big difference in 30 and 35 sadly lol

But Sawyer just gets better with age... I think he was already 40 something when the show started wasn't he?...maybe just at 40

Old 05-24-2010, 10:03 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiARNGwife View Post
lol I was thinking that too Emmy..there's a big difference in 37 and 44...there's a big difference in 30 and 35 sadly lol

But Sawyer just gets better with age... I think he was already 40 something when the show started wasn't he?...maybe just at 40
he's just now 40..will be 41 in July lol

he's one sexy beast..I was reading an interview and he said how much he hated Sawyers long hair lol..he prefers his short but man he's so hot!

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 05-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtatiousBrat View Post
he's just now 40..will be 41 in July lol

he's one sexy beast..I was reading an interview and he said how much he hated Sawyers long hair lol..he prefers his short but man he's so hot!
I don't know why I was thinking he was older..but he is soooo soooo sexy...I hope that he gets another good series or something...he's too pretty to not be on tv

Old 05-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

I haven't watched it yet. I'm not a fan - I tolerated it as DH loves it. I'll probably cry as I'm a big baby.

Please tell me you see Sawyer topless for at least some of it??????
Old 05-24-2010, 10:31 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

At first I was mad and didn't like the ending. It did require some thought to figure out what the heck was happening.

But now that I thought about it and let the ending sink in, I actually think it was very artistic and I appreciate that it was thought provoking. This story will go down as one of the classics even though we are left without answers. But life doesn't give us all the answers and maybe some of the questions don't matter in the end? Maybe I'm reading too much into it. lol!
Old 05-24-2010, 10:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I agree Sawyer is better with age!
Old 05-24-2010, 10:32 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

And who else is watching 'V' and can't stop referring to 'Erica' as 'Juliet'? LOL!
Old 05-24-2010, 10:51 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

i didnt watch it last night but i just watched in online. i was a very devoted follower for the first few seasons, then i sort of just quit watching, save for a few episodes here and there. i don't know why i quit lol. i loved it. but i think i like the ending. i love that they all met up one final time. i cried off an on throughout it, and i'm still choked up while typing. but it was a great series. it had a long run and i'm sad to see it go but i'm happy with the ending.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

yes. They did not die at the beginning - so the writers did keep their promise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber1279 View Post
ok, so everything happened and then when they all died they came back together?? Is that what the ending means?? UGH. I was calling bull $hit, but maybe I just haven't processed it all yet.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:55 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm happy with the nice pretty bow but if they brough back Shannon why not Ecko? Why not Walt (granted a look-alike)

And in the beginning Walt was SO SO SOS important and so was Claire/Aaron.

I don't believe for a minute the show ever inteded to go in the direction it did. I think they got stuck and just made it be over. Period.

I'm very glad I didn't invest 6 years in it. I think watching in bulk made it easier to catch on the stuff they forgot to clarify.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:58 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We said the same thing
Quote:
BTW - total aside - I was wow'd by how YOUNG Jack and some of the other actors looked in the flashbacks to the first episode! Some of them have really aged in the last 6 years.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:59 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to scarletsierra

Well said and summarized Lena!!

I think the last silent scenes of the wreckage was not meant to imply they all died on impact...I think it was more an "in memoriam" to the show, if that makes sense.

Everything that happened in the finale confirms for me all that Lena said. And more than that...as I digest it more I feel like the finale confirms the show was more about how they were lost soul-wise, not location wise, the journey of how they were redeemed. It was about themes of science and faith, body and spirit, good and evil...and how they grew and evolved and became better and ultimately let go. The finale beautifully moved me to a place of "letting go" too, of all that I think the creators were trying to say "wasn't the point" (the unanswered questions, the plot points that weren't filled in, etc). It was a character study in the end, a show about the big thematic stuff and the other "little" stuff was largely irrelevant in the end. For me anyway. And what I thought was unique and cool about it, is they framed it in a way where each viewer could apply their own life lessons and belief systems to it, and interpret it in that context. And I personally ended up walking away not caring so much about the unexplained bits.

As for Richard, I do wish we saw more of him, but I was thinking that perhaps his own little "church"/meeting place wouldn't be the same as the losties and desmond/penny...it would be shared with Isabella. He was always in a way separate from them all, so it makes sense the more I think about it.

eta: geekdom revealed here but Eko wasn't back b/c they couldn't get a deal done in time to include him. The creators never wanted him to die in the first place, from what I understand. He wanted off the show. Then come finale time, it just couldn't be done in time to work him in. As for Walt...again I think it would be like Richard...I think his "church" would look different, have different players. And since Michael is stuck on island as a whisperer, I don't see why he'd be there with the losties all by himself.

Last edited by scarletsierra; 05-24-2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

ooooh and Jack didn't "chant" over Hurley's drink

Old 05-24-2010, 12:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Last night I was really upset with the ending just because I couldn't process it all. I was REALLY confused.

This morning I woke up and realized that I liked how everything ended like it should. I wish there were more season to see what life off the island was for a few people but then that wouldn't be Lost! I LOVED ALL THE SCENES OF REMEMBERING!!!!! Holy cow!!!! So awesome!

And can I just say............I LOVE SAWYER!!!!!!!!! He just makes me happy. I hope he gets in a new show soon. I don't know if I would be okay in a world where I don't get to see his hotness on TV each week!
Old 05-24-2010, 01:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Amen to Sawyer, lol. that man is incredibly gorgeous!
Old 05-24-2010, 02:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I just heard from a friend that Josh Holloway (Sawyer) is going into real estate and no longer acting????? Has anyone else heard this????? I just can't imagine and hope that it is a nasty rumor.

Of course, I would buy a house from him! LOL I might even try to keep him at the house with me! LOL
Old 05-24-2010, 02:49 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletsierra View Post
Well said and summarized Lena!!

I think the last silent scenes of the wreckage was not meant to imply they all died on impact...I think it was more an "in memoriam" to the show, if that makes sense.

Everything that happened in the finale confirms for me all that Lena said. And more than that...as I digest it more I feel like the finale confirms the show was more about how they were lost soul-wise, not location wise, the journey of how they were redeemed. It was about themes of science and faith, body and spirit, good and evil...and how they grew and evolved and became better and ultimately let go. The finale beautifully moved me to a place of "letting go" too, of all that I think the creators were trying to say "wasn't the point" (the unanswered questions, the plot points that weren't filled in, etc). It was a character study in the end, a show about the big thematic stuff and the other "little" stuff was largely irrelevant in the end. For me anyway. And what I thought was unique and cool about it, is they framed it in a way where each viewer could apply their own life lessons and belief systems to it, and interpret it in that context. And I personally ended up walking away not caring so much about the unexplained bits.
Very well-said sweetie!!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:52 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

Finally got through it all today and I loved it. It didn't make me think too much, but just enough spiritually.

And now I'm watching Jimmy Kimmel and LOOOOOOOOVED Josh Holloway's little snake break dancing...man that guy is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old 05-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I didn't start crying til Vincent walked up. I was like "OMG THAT DOG IS GOING TO LAY DOWN NEXT TO HIM WHILE HE DIES!!!!!!!!!!!" and sure enough. I lost it. lol
Old 05-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by taracotta7 View Post
I just heard from a friend that Josh Holloway (Sawyer) is going into real estate and no longer acting????? Has anyone else heard this????? I just can't imagine and hope that it is a nasty rumor.

Of course, I would buy a house from him! LOL I might even try to keep him at the house with me! LOL
Well..it's kinda true but not like that. He said he got his real estate license to have something to fall back on in case he stopped acting..He also said after LOST he's being picker about parts and will probably not do another TV series...I forgot where I read this...was awhile back

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 05-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

Ok just had a chance to watch this last night and as a watcher from day one, I am really really disappointed in how the show ended. I think the finale was essentially a mushy look back at all the things/people we loved about the show, but it didn't really truly wrap things up / explain things for me. I'm still not exactly sure why I feel this way, but for me I didn't think the finale really truly related to all of the things we've spent the last 6 years watching.

Half way through the finale as Jack and Flocke are starting to walk to the heart of the island together, Flocke determined to destroy the island, Jack going to protect it, more and more flash sideways characters starting to have their awakening, I thought the profound ending was going to be that even if Flocke succeeded in destroying the island, with people remembering all that had happened and what they had been through together on the island, essentially it couldn't be destroyed. A gone but not forgotten sort of parallel universe.

The fact that it was all some weird way of connecting again in the afterlife just didn't make sense in my book. I don't think you spend 6 seasons talking about all this mythology and weird stuff and the island as this huge character and then at the end say "but none of that was important because the character's connection was the main thing here".

I dunno... bleh pretty much is how I feel after watching that.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Beautifully put, Robin

Old 05-25-2010, 01:59 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I still have a different opinion than most..I didn't really like the finale at all (I think I've said that quite a few times now haha)

I still think they all died on impact....that's what the end scene suggests to me. I do think they all crossed over at different times hence the whole island experiences

One thing worth noting to me though that ev1 involved was pretty much a LOST soul in a sense but at the end they were all coupled up together with somebody. I thought that was kinda cool.

I think I still have to process it more. I don't HATE it as much now as I did Tuesday night but I by no means love how it ended.

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe