Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 11-30-2012, 09:36 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default December 2012: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Happy Holidays Sweet Shoppers!

Those of you who have been around awhile know that we usually take December off from hosting challenges here at the Sweet Shoppe so that we can take the extra time to spend with our families! This year, our downtime isn's so down because our entire team is hard at work behind the scenes revamping our challenges, blog and tutorials to make 2013 sweeter than ever!

Just because we're taking time away from the challenges though, doesn't mean you have to! Like last year we're excited to offer the opportunity to earn points and discounts in the shoppe all year long, we're just doing things a little differently this month!

So far this year, we've posted a whopping 440 challenges to inspire you and we know there's no way you've done them all! So for December's challenge portfolio, we invite you to earn points for your Sweet Rewards using ANY of the challenges which have been posted at Pinterest from January to November 2012!

Put together your own portfolio and earn points from any of the challenges you'd like! Just like every month, your point goals are as follows...

10 points = 20% discount
20 points = 30% discount
30 points = 40% discount

We do have a few simple rules to keep in mind...

1 - You are welcome to revisit challenges you've done in the past as long as you create a BRAND NEW layout for the task.

2 - As usual, only 10 points of your portfolio can be made up of our 10-point hybrid challenges. The rest of your points can be accumulated using any combination of 1, 2 & 5 point tasks.

3 - New Release and Hybrid Bonus points can be added within the usual limits.

As you put together your portfolio, please use the following format here in your tracker post...

January #16 - Currently... - 1 pt

April #32 - Cut Out Title - 2 pts

October #1 - Hybrid Advent Calendar - 10 pts

Total Points = 13 points

Please do NOT stress over this. This should be a fun and easy going month where you can revisit those challenges you weren't able to get through the first time around. As there is NO WAY for us to check and recheck previous portfolio threads, this month's portfolio is going to be on the honor system, and we know we can trust you to play by the rules listed above.

Most importantly, thanks for making 2012 an amazing and inspiring year here at SSD! We are so grateful to have such an incredible community supporting us day after day, week after week, year after year at this point, and we hope you enjoy sharing your memories with us this month!

Happy Holidays from the entire Sweet Shoppe family,

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 11-30-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

TOTAL PTS: 30 pts

January:
#29. Use this site to learn about bokeh, then use it on a page. - 2 pts.

#40 - Live on the edge! Scrap a page using only the edges of your canvas. - 1pt

February:
#4 - Use one of the 50 best FREE fonts from 2011 as named by smashingapps.com on your next layout! - 1 pt +1pt NR -used font: lavanderia +NR pt 12/8 Julie Billingsley

March:
#2 - Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts.

#17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt

#33. Good friends are like stars. Life changes. People move. Journeys take a different path. Good friends are always there even if you can't see them. Use this quote to inspire your layout. 2pt. + 1pt NR

April:
#21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts.

#24. Use this quote as a starting point and/or the title of your page - 1pt. +1pt NR

#32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts

June:
#38. Read this great article about creating high drama landscape photos and then put the suggestions to the test. Scrap a page that highlights a photo of nature in all it's glory. -2 pts

August:
#27. Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them. -2 pts.

September:
#37. Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. - 2pts

October:
#29. Scraplift the amazing crystalbella77. Her designs are so unique and amazing! -1 pt
I lifted: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...hanges&cat=500

Novemeber:
#19 - Scrap about your relationship with your mom or about your relationship (as a mom) with your child. - 1 pt.

#26. It is that time of year! Take photos and make your 2012 Christmas card. -2 pts.

#10 - What are you grateful for? Create a LO where you journal about things you are grateful for right now - 2 pts + 1 NR pt

Last edited by hollyxann; 12-28-2012 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

total points: 30

March 13—This quote is so much of the inspiration for my own scrapbooking. The everyday moments and routines—while they seem uninteresting—will often make up a large part of what we remember. Take some time and take photos of your everyday life and use at least five on a layout. - 2 pts+1 NR pt = 3 pts
('In the Moment' and 'Inked Edges Alpha' new in shoppe 12/8; layout uploaded 12/14)

June 28. Today was such a rainy day, and that is the pits when you are expecting sunshine. Scrap a layout about either a rainy day or a sunny day. Include elements or words, literal or not so literal featuring one of these topics. - 2 pts

June 30. We are nearly half way through 2012, and in a moment today, I remembered my One Little Word for this year. So time for a check up. Create a layout about your One Little Word for this year... have you stuck to it? Forgotten about it? Ready to change it? If you never chose a word for this year, are you ready to? Be creative and create a layout about One Little Word you want to live by, or continue living by this year. -2 pts

July 3- Create a hybrid Summer Activity Jar (or any type of inspiration jar..it could be journal prompts, fun activities, bucket list items, etc) - 10 pts

July 18. Use these great firework and sparkler picture tips to help you take some awesome night time photos and then scrap the result. - 2 pts

August 8. Use this cute movie poster as inspiration for your next LO design - create a page with a diagonal design focus! - 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts
('Playroom' in shoppe 12/1; layout uploaded 12/7)

August 19 - Check out the lists of prompts in this blog post and use at least two prompts in a layout. - 2pts + 1 NR pt + 1 hybrid pt = 4 pts
('Good Life' in shoppe 12/15; layout uploaded 12/15)

September 38. We digiscrappers love drop shadows but have you considered using drop shadowing as a design element on your page? Use this image as inspiration for getting creative with your drop shadowing on your layout. Think text, extractions...think outside the box! - 2pts + 1 hybrid point = 3 pts

October 32. It's time to find your focus. Use papers or elements in a creative way on your layout to draw the reader's eye to the most important part of the page. - 2 pts

total points: 30
base points: 25
NR points: 3
hybrid points: 2

Last edited by KateD; 01-01-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:30 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

November
9 - I love the valentine's decorations in this house! Be inspired by the pictures to create a LO with lots of red and lots of hearts! - 1 pt + 1 NR Pt
Talking About Us {kit} by Studio Basic

November

3 - Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1pt + 1 NR PT
Festival of Lights by Julie Billingsley

January

34. The obliteration room is a massive interactive art exhibit. Create a layout inspired by this. Start with a totally white canvass and add tons of bits of colour. 1pt + 1NR PT
Good Life by Shawna Clingerman

January
30. Pick a room in your home as your inspiration. Are you inspired by the colors, the conversations that take place, the activity in that certain room? Be sure to tell us what you room you chose and why. - 2 pts + 1 NR PT
In The Moment by Traci Reed and Studio Basic Designs
Inspired by the boys' playroom...it's always a hot mess...but tons of fun!!!

January
19 - Banish any winter blues by scrapping a layout with pops of bright color! - 1pt + 1 NR PT
Lean Mean Drama Machine by Jenn Barrette and Shawna Clingerman

February
8 - Big titles are FUN! Take inspiration from this cool print by Jenny Bowers to create a LO with your own big, stamped title! - 1 pt

March
17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt

April
13 - Thankfulness isn't just for the month of November! Create a layout about something you are grateful for. - 1 pt

October
39. This is such a fun idea! Use this as inspiration to scrap about a significant date in your life! 1pt.

July
32. Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout - it could be the topic, design - it's up to you! - 2 pts.

November
24. Have some fun with your journaling. Be inspired by this unique layout by Gina Miller and mix at least 5 elements or pieces of word art in to your journaling. – 1 pt + 1 Hybrid

January
26. Project Life/ P365/ P52 is just beginning. Take inspiration from these projects and create a layout documenting something about this month. -1 pt. + 1 Hybrid

Total Points: 21

Last edited by kim21673; 12-19-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:43 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to mnm_y2

my spot
Old 11-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My place
Old 11-30-2012, 11:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

June 2012 #17 - 2pts

Did you know SSD has some awesome tutorials? Use one on a layout. Make sure to link up to the tutorial you used!!
Tutorial: https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/t...rt-journaling/

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...dreams&cat=500

Last edited by origami; 12-01-2012 at 02:49 AM.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot! Gonna be fun!

March:
40. Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. – 2 pts

April:
39. Bunting and Pennants are all the rage in scrapbooking. Use this print as inspiration to create a layout that has at least 3 rows of bunting on it. -1 pt

May:
10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt. (I used 96. Holiday Decorating)

June:
38. Read this great article about creating high drama landscape photos and then put the suggestions to the test. Scrap a page that highlights a photo of nature in all it's glory. -2 pts

August
31-Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout. - 1pt (any page with patterns)

September:
1- Andrea is queen of cute cards. Take inspiration from her gallery and create a hybrid card or cards for any occasion. 3 points/card up to 12 points (CARDS) - 9 points

4- Banner shapes are showing up all over the scrapping world. Scrap a page using at least 1 banner shape (paper covered banner shape NOT talking about including banners, pennants, bunting, etc) - 1pt (Any page with a banner shape)

34. I love this quote. Scrap a page about one of your favorite moments spent with someone you love. Tell us the story about that moment for 2 pts. (Kissing picture with Liam on train)

October:
3 - This stylized ruler "growth chart" is such an awesome idea to make a common family tradition even more special! Create a layout documenting a ritual or tradition that is meaningful to your family. - 2 pts.

5 - I'm feelin' hot for hybrid this month, and I just adore these darling and easy to make photo holders made from common binder clips. Make 1 or several, it's up to you. - 1 point per clip up to 5 points (BINDER CLIPS)

28. Make your fall bucket list! Be inspired by this list, take action, and record your adventures! Scrap a page about 1, or up to 3 items from the list. -1 pt. each (Carving Pumpkins)

November:
4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts (SEASONAL)

14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own! - 2pts.

Coordinating Line of Papers:

26. It is that time of year! Take photos and make your 2012 Christmas card. -2 pts.

33. Inspiraton can come from anywhere! Think outside the box and pull inspiration from a non-scrapbooking source - think product packaging, websites, etc. - 2pts + 1 hybrid point

One morning I woke up to the sunrise right outside my window. The sky was 3 colors from bottom to top: peachy orange, sky blue, lavendar. The branches of the trees and leaves were sillhouetted against the gorgeous sky. I knew it would be a perfect inspiration for a card. I've been working on ideas for sympathy cards and the sunrise inspiration seemed perfect.

TOTAL POINTS: 35

Last edited by kristijoy; 12-16-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 30
Regular Points: 25
NR Points: 5

January #7 - Use pops of bright color...1 pt

January #28 - . Create a layout with the words to a song as the focus...-1 pt

January #30 - Pick a room and scrap it...2 pts + 1 NR for Libby's Absolute Zero released 12/15

January #38 - Mantra-inspired to focus for year...1 pt

January #39 - Use a touch of bling...1 pt

February #2 - Detail photos...1 pt

February #26 - Scrap about food...1 pt

February #30 - Journal about something that has changed...2 pts

February #35 - Scrap about your insecurities...2 pts

March #16 - Reveal something you feel on the inside & want to get out...2 pts

March #19 - Make a style guide...2 pts + 1 NR for Libby's Absolute Zero released 12/15

March #28 - Use these holiday colors as inspiration...1 pt

March #30 - Use piles to create a layout...1 pt

August #8 - Scrap on the diagonal...1 pt + 1 NR for Libby/Erica/Shawna's Brand New Day released 12/8

August #9 - Use shapes cut out from a background & same shape as element...1 pt

October #3 - Scrap a tradition...2 pts + 1 NR for Cindy's Set 140 released 12/15

November #3 - Scrap an event that hasn't made it in the album yet...1 pt

November #15 - Use a tutorial (here)…1 pt + NR pt for Libby’s Gradual Gradients 12/1

November #27 - Be inspired by snow - must have white, blue & silver & snow somewhere on page...1 pt

Last edited by Lindsay; 12-28-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total 17 points

January 38 (1 point):
Create a mantra-inspired layout (my concept was keeping calm amidst the chaos)

January 40 (1 point):
Use only the edges of the canvas.

January 41 (2 points):
Paper Pieced Masterpiece (I made this one for my son's room as wall art)

March 36 (1 point):
Distorted Chevron Inspiration

October 1 (10 points):
Create a hybrid advent calendar.
(Sorry about the watermark. When I saved the photo for my blog, I forgot to save one that was un-watermarked for here).

October 26 (2 points):
Create a seasons-inspired layout, using multiple photos in a block format.

New Siggy Coming Soon

Last edited by Jengerbread88; 12-14-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:21 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot...
Old 12-01-2012, 01:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

me-o my-o
Old 12-01-2012, 02:17 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

me
total: 30
NR:5
Hybrid:
Jan 29. Use this site to learn about bokeh, then use it on a page. - 2 pts.

Jan 10-Use this quote to think about a difficult time in your life that actually led to growth. Scrap a page about that time and make sure to dig deep and include journaling. - 2 pts + 1 NR: NR=Darcy Baldwin: I Feel Quirky

Mar 2 - Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts.

Mar 3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pts.

Mar 13—This quote is so much of the inspiration for my own scrapbooking. The everyday moments and routines—while they seem uninteresting—will often make up a large part of what we remember. Take some time and take photos of your everyday life and use at least five on a layout. - 2 pts

Mar 37- Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Be sure to link us up to your inspiration in the credits of your layout. - 2 pts
block inspiration
http://www.flickr.com/photos/theborers/5877064361/

Apr 37. Create a layout using colors, patterns or placement inspired by the cute baby nursery photos above. -1 pt + 1 NR pt: NR-Mari Koegelenberg and Zoe Pearn: Oh Happy Day

May 4 - Use one of Speckyboy's 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 pts.
http://www.wired.co.uk/mind/#/?date=2012-12-28&state=1

Nov 10 - What are you grateful for? Create a LO where you journal about things you are grateful for right now - 2 pts

July 10 - this is such a neat idea! Recreate the scene in an older photo and scrap both the new and old photo together - 2 pts.

Nov 4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts + 1 NR pt (NR: Krystal Hartley and Juliana Kneipp: Life is breathtakingly Beautiful)

Nov 30- It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts + 1 NR: NR=Cindy Schenider:Layered Labels - December Daily

Nov 32. It's time for an old school Paper to Digi challenge! Use this paper layout by jen kinkade as inspiration for your digi layout. - 1pt + 1 NR pt: NR-Cindy Schneider: Cindy's Layered Titles: Christmas - Set 1
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...2-album-cover/

Last edited by nun69; 01-02-2013 at 12:03 AM.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

mine

Old 12-01-2012, 07:17 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

January 26. Project Life/ P365/ P52 is just beginning. Take inspiration from these projects and create a layout documenting something about this month. -1 pt.

January 39 - Get your sparkle on - add a touch of sparkle and bling to your layout. - 1 pt

February 29. I am in love with the outfits I see all over Pinterest from polyvore.com. Head over to their site to be inspired. Scrap about your current style, or be inspired by patterns and colors! 1 pt.

February 40. Washi tape is all the rage right now. Use this tutorial by Peppermint Granberg to feature realistic digital washi tape on your page. 2pts

March 13—This quote is so much of the inspiration for my own scrapbooking. The everyday moments and routines—while they seem uninteresting—will often make up a large part of what we remember. Take some time and take photos of your everyday life and use at least five on a layout. - 2 pts

March 28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout! 1 pt.

April 37. Create a layout using colors, patterns or placement inspired by the cute baby nursery photos above. -1 pt

April 31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts

April 25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 pt.

May 29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts.

22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. (1 pt.)

June 26. Use this photo checklist to capture your summer travels, whether it is across the country or across town. Select one of the photos from the list, and scrap it! -1 pt.

October 3 - This stylized ruler "growth chart" is such an awesome idea to make a common family tradition even more special! Create a layout documenting a ritual or tradition that is meaningful to your family. - 2 pts.

November 3 - Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1pt

November 28. Create a layout with a wish list... could be yours, could be someone else's. Could be Christmas, could be about the world. Get creative! -1 pt

Total 20pts

Last edited by abm234; 12-26-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:28 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

1pt. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy) Nov.# 28. Create a layout with a wish list... could be yours, could be someone else's. Could be Christmas, could be about the world. Get creative!

1pt. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy) April #7 - I love the way a photograph of people jumping exudes such joy! Take a picture of someone jumping and scrap it

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy) Nov. # 30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white!

2pts. + 1pt. NR (template from Cindy) Nov.#31. Christmas is coming - are you all caught up? Scrap holiday photos from a past year, using less-traditional holiday colors.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy) June#18-Opposites Attract! Are you clean and neat or a tad bit cluttery and messy? Take whatever your usual scrapping style is and embrace the opposite. If you are a clean Janet style scrapper then embrace the Cindy..if you scrap with tons of layers then embrace the clean lines. Have fun!! - 2pts

2pts. April #31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout.

2pts. May# 32. I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules! Dare #229 http://www.digidares.com/?paged=6

2pts. April#32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout.

2pts. February#20 - Peek-a-boo! Play with folded or torn paper pieces or cutouts on a layout.

2pts. Nov#4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts

2pts. August #15. Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout.

2pts. October #3 - This stylized ruler "growth chart" is such an awesome idea to make a common family tradition even more special! Create a layout documenting a ritual or tradition that is meaningful to your family.

2pts. April #15 - Photobooth pictures are all the rage. If you don't already have some, create yoru own "photobooth" picture strip and scrap them!

1pt. August#40. Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!).

total: 30pts.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 12-29-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:34 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 12-01-2012, 09:09 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

My spot
Old 12-01-2012, 09:16 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

October #13 Fall Foods - 1 pt.

August # 15 Embroidery Hoop inspired layout - 2 pts. (+1 NR)

Total: 4 pt

Last edited by nirah0325; 12-02-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot!
Old 12-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

me

Old 12-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Regular Points=28
NR points=2
Total points=30

January #40 Living on the edge! 1 point

February#40. Washi tape is all the rage right now. Use this tutorial by Peppermint Granberg to feature realistic digital washi tape on your page. 2pts+ 1 NR pt (Happy Go Lucky released 12/29 posted 12/31)

March# 7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt.

April #24. Use this quote as a starting point and/or the title of your page - 1pt.

April #32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts

April #34 I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout. - 2pts

May #35 It's time for an old-fashioned Spin-a-Lift! Choose any layout from the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, spin it, flip it or rotate it and then lift it! - 1pt.

June #1 This month, create a hybrid layout with all the bells and whistles, layered papers, rolled flowers, real ribbon and MORE! - 10 pts

June #16 16-Use one of these free fonts on a layout. (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!) - 1pt + 1 NR pt=2pts (Happy Go Lucky released 12/29 and posted 12/30)

June #17-Did you know SSD has some awesome tutorials? Use one on a layout. Make sure to link up to the tutorial you used!! - 2pts The Tutorial I used.

July #2- Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! (Cluster your photo with layered papers and pennants.) 1 point.

September #30. Hello Hair! Styles are always changing, so scrap about styles past or present. Be sure to include at least one photo, and make your page fit the era you are scrapping about. -1 pt.

September #31. Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center). 1 pt.

September #37. Get white space happy! Use these images by Liz Tamanaha as inspiration for combining white space and text on your layout. - 2pts

Last edited by jennpage; 12-31-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

She's so right! Maybe I can do it this time,...at least 10 points! My spot!

Total points: 1

January #28 (1 point) - Words to a song by Alan Jackson

Last edited by momof2angels; 12-11-2012 at 07:18 AM.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge points: 18
NR points: 4
Total points: 22

jan 26. Project Life/ P365/ P52 is just beginning. Take inspiration from these projects and create a layout documenting something about this month. -1 pt. +1 NR point for Life is Breathtakingly Beautiful by Krystal and Ju released 12/15 and uploaded 12/15

February 4 - Use one of the 50 best FREE fonts from 2011 as named by smashingapps.com on your next layout! - 1 pt +1 NR point for Cindy's Double it up set #9 released on 12/8 uploaded 12/10

For pinterest challenge april #30. It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 pt.

June #16-Use one of these free fonts on a layout. (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!) - 1pt

For pinterest challenge July 32. Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout - it could be the topic, design - it's up to you! - 2 pts.

august 31-Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout. - 1pt

August 40: Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!). 1 pt

Oct 2 - Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday and Chasing Fireflies is my favorite place to look for costumes each year. Create a layout documenting this year's search for the perfect costumes for you, your little ones or even a friend! - 2 pts.

October #21 Fall colors mixed with a pop of turquoise creates a more modern looking fall color palette. Use the photo above as color inspiration and create a layout that includes at least four of the colors featured above. – 1 pt.

November #3 - Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1pt+1pt NR Krystal Hartley's Mixed Media Mashups #2 released 12/1 uploaded 12/1

November 26. It is that time of year! Take photos and make your 2012 Christmas card. -2 pts.

November 30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts.

November 31. Christmas is coming - are you all caught up? Scrap holiday photos from a past year, using less-traditional holiday colors. - 2 pts +1 NR point for Cindy's Double it up set #9 released on 12/8 uploaded 12/10

Challenge points: 18
NR points: 4
Total points: 22

Last edited by Txcorey; 01-01-2013 at 07:45 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:26 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My spot

challenge points: 30 pts
NR points : 1 pts
total : 31 pts

December-4. Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts. (#19 : Best Friends)

December-27. There is something so magical about SNOW! For this challenge, use the theme of snow for your layout. It must contain the colors white, blue, and silver, and of course have snow somewhere on the layout. If you don't have snow in your area, get creative! Scrap about your view of snow, how every snowflake is unique, just like someone you know, etc. -1 pt.

December-31. Christmas is coming - are you all caught up? Scrap holiday photos from a past year, using less-traditional holiday colors. - 2 pts

December-34. It's time to tackle your photos. Scrap a layout featuring a photo that you've been intimidated to scrapbook. - 1pt

December-14. Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own! - 2pts

October-1 - Create a hybrid holiday advent/countdown calendar for Halloween, Christmas or any special day. Get creative and make it from a cookie sheet, a premade set of drawers like this or any other inspiration you find from around the web! - 10 pts.

June-29. Love this idea! Create a photo with a letter or number... use it on a page, for wall art, or even a hybrid project! -2 pts.

April-34. I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout. - 2pts

April-31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts + 1pt NR (posted 21/12)

January-41. Use this image as inspiration for creating your own paper-pieced masterpiece. Be sure to get creative with your shapes and mix lots of patterns and colors. - 2 pts

March-33. Good friends are like stars. Life changes. People move. Journeys take a different path. Good friends are always there even if you can't see them. Use this quote to inspire your layout. 2pt.

January-29. Use this site to learn about bokeh, then use it on a page. - 2 pts.

Last edited by eve11ne; 12-21-2012 at 08:40 AM.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:21 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 36 (5 NR)

January #25 - Year in Review - 2 pts

January #41 - Paper piecing: 2 pts + 1NR (Addiction: Doily! by Ru, posted 12/7)

February #20 - Cut outs - 2 pts

February #22 - Wouldn't life be perfect if (We lived in Florence) 2 pts

March #13 - Everyday Moments (5+ photos): 2 pts + 1NR (In the Moment by Ru and Traci, posted 12/7)

March #40 - Life's Everyday Moments: 2 pts + 1NR (Keep Calm and Scrap It VI by Ru, posted 12/1)

April #34 - Cascading Elements - 2 pts + 1 NR (Naughty List by Jady Day and Bella Gypsy, posted on 12/3)

May #29 - Shadowing techniques - 2 pts

June #18 - Scrap Opposite Your Style (lots of photos, little clustering) - 2 pts:

June #21 - Journal in a shape - 2 pts

July #32 - Outdoors as inspiration - 2 pts

September #34 - Out of all the moments . . . - 2 pts:

October #3 - Document a Tradition - 2 pts

October #10 - Shape, Outline and Stamp - 2 pts

November #3 - Scrap an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1 pt

November #14 - Clashing print patterns - 2 pts + 1NR (Brand New Day by Libby, Shawna and Erica, posted 12/7)

Last edited by HeyJude; 12-28-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

here

Total - 15 points

January #25 Year in Review + NR You+Me=Fun 12/15

3 points

January #28 Song Lyrics as Focus

1 point

January #35 Foo Fighters Lyrics + NR Lean Mean Drama Machine 12/15

3 points

November #13 - Thought questions + NR Brand New Day 12/8

3 points

November #27 - Snow is Magical + NR Absolute Zero 12/15

2 points

November #30 - Make a template your own + NR In this Moment 12/8

3 points

Last edited by lovely1m; 12-14-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points: 10
NR Points: 2
TOTAL POINTS: 12

Jan.2012: 22 -Get creative with clothespins! Use clothespins to hang a layout or journal card. Get creative! 1pt

Jan.2012: 40 - Live on the edge! Scrap a page using only the edges of your canvas. - 1pt

Feb. 2012: 4 - Use one of the 50 best FREE fonts from 2011 as named by smashingapps.com on your next layout! - 1 pt + 1 NR pt. (Jar of Hearts by Erica Zane & Studio Basic Released 12/22. Uploaded 12/22).

Feb. 2012: 25 - Instead of a title create a monogram and use that as the focal point of your layout. - 1 pt + 1NR pt (You + Me = Fun by Studio Basic Released 12/15. Uploaded to gallery 12/15).

Aug.2012: 39 - Are you an introvert or estrovert? Explain why and earn 2 pts

Sept.2012: 31 - Cut outs can give great depth to a layout. Use cut outs on your page (either in the background or front and center). 1 pt.

Nov.2012: 9 - I love the valentine's decorations in this house! Be inspired by the pictures to create a LO with lots of red and lots of hearts! - 1 pt

Nov.2012: 25 - Use these peacock inspired colors to create a layout using any topic you’d like. – 1pt

Nov.2012: 35 Let's get paper happy! Use this image as inspiration for creating a shape using a variety of different papers. - 1pt

TOTAL POINTS: 12

http://kristibigelow.blogspot.com
Guesting in 2013 for Lynne-Marie, Traci Reed & Victoria Feemster

Last edited by Kristi8004; 12-24-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

my spot
Old 12-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points:8
NR:3
Total Points: 11

January #40 - Live on the edge! Scrap a page using only the edges of your canvas. - 1pt NR 1 pt

February Portfolio #38 Winter may be here but spring color is in! Use the 2012 Pantone Spring Color Forecast to inspire the color scheme of your layout. 1 pt

March Portfolio #17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt & NR

May Portfolio #37. Recipe Challenge - Cook up a layout as spectacular as Steph’s using the following recipe! May Recipe– 5 papers (no more, no less), at least 5 different alphas, at least 8 flowers, stitching, a tag, and at least 2 numbers on the page. – 1 pt & NR

June Portfolio #13- Going old school! Use bluestardesign's gallery and find a fun paper layout to lift and recreate digi style! - 1pt
the one I used
my take on it

September Portfolio #40. I heart wordy bits! Use this layout as inspiration for showcasing wordy bits, strips or brushes as the focus of your layout. - 1pt

November Portfolio #26. It is that time of year! Take photos and make your 2012 Christmas card. -2 pts.

Last edited by ScrappieJackie; 12-15-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Hurray! I love having a year's worth of prompts to choose from.

November 14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own! - 2pts + 1 NR pt (DJB Dear Mrs Claus, released Black Fri, LO posted 12/1)=3 pts

Technique: Use a coordinated line of papers

July 22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. 1 pt

September 29-Color Color Color! Be inspired by this amazing quilt, through the rainbow of color, or the design. Your layout must include at least 7 different colors. -1 pt.

Nov. 13 - I love this site! Thought Questions offers up various queries guaranteed to make me stop and really think. Use any one of them as a journal prompt for a layout. - 2pts.

Question 857, What's something you look forward to almost every day?

March 21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) - 2 pts

Sept 1-Create a hybrid card, taking inspiration from Andrea's gallery. 3 pts per card

April 29-Neopolitan challenge based on any 3 of Cindy Schneider's LOs-2 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Happy Go Lucky, posted 12/29)= 3 pts

Inspiration:
2 Cute 2B Scary-3 photos and lots of layers near the center of the LO
Holiday Smiles-vertical strip of chevrons, crocheted element
At The Lakeed background, tied buttons, foliage

Aug 26. Food is involved in so much of our lives. Take inspiration from this quote, and scrap about something foodie-1 pt.

Sept 27. Once Upon a Time... we have all heard fairytales our entire lives. Be inspired by the theme of fairytales.-2 pts

Nov 26. It is that time of year! Take photos and make your 2012 Christmas card-2 pts

Total pts: 20
NR pts claimed: 2
Hybrid pts claimed:

Last edited by rach3975; 12-30-2012 at 12:09 AM.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

Total points- 30 points
New release- 4 points

April 25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 pt.

April 5 - Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun! - 1 pt.

April 12 - I adore this layout and the numbered highlights. Use this as an inspiration for your own numbered highlights page. - 1 pt

Oct 39. This is such a fun idea! Use this as inspiration to scrap about a significant date in your life! 1pt.

Oct. 26. Seasons Change... Use this photo board as inspiration for the current season you are in. It can be the season and weather around you, or even the season of life you are in. Get creative! Use block design and multiple photos. -2 pts.

April 34. I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout. - 2pts

Jan- 29. Use this site to learn about bokeh, then use it on a page. - 2 pts.

Jan- 28. Create a layout with the words to a song as the focus. -1 pt.

Jan- 26. Project Life/ P365/ P52 is just beginning. Take inspiration from these projects and create a layout documenting something about this month. -1 pt.

Feb- 40. Washi tape is all the rage right now. Use this tutorial by Peppermint Granberg to feature realistic digital washi tape on your page. 2pts

Feb- 26. Use this article from clickinmoms to inspire your food photography. Scrap a page about FOOD! 1 pt.

Feb- 2 - Wedding photographers are brilliant at capturing memories by showing off the little details of an event which made it special... unique. Take inspiration from Anne Ruthmann Photography to shoot your own set of detail photos for an everyday or special event, and scrap those photos in a layout. - 1 pt

March- 30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt.

March Portfolio #17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt

March- 2 - Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts. + 1 NR (A Month of Memories, released 12/8, uploaded 12/11)

March- 40. Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2 pts

May- 27- As I woke up this morning, the tune "Easy Like Sunday Morning" was running through my head. Take some photos and scrap what a typical weekend looks like for you. More inspiration can be found from Ali's Weekend Lens. -1 pt.

Nov- 34. It's time to tackle your photos. Scrap a layout featuring a photo that you've been intimidated to scrapbook. - 1pt

Nov- 30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts.

Nov- 27. There is something so magical about SNOW! For this challenge, use the theme of snow for your layout. It must contain the colors white, blue, and silver, and of course have snow somewhere on the layout. If you don't have snow in your area, get creative! Scrap about your view of snow, how every snowflake is unique, just like someone you know, etc. -1 pt.

Nov- 20 - This is such a cool tradition: Having the kids bag up toys that are still in good condition and then leaving them for Santa to take before he brings new toys. Scrap about a special Christmas tradition in your family — one you already do or one that you would like to start. - 1 pt. + 1 NR (A Month of Memories: Happy Tape, released 12/8, uploaded 12/13)

Nov- 10 - What are you grateful for? Create a LO where you journal about things you are grateful for right now - 2 its

Nov- 3 - Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1pt

Sept- 39. Show off your insta-faves! Follow this tutorial to turn show off your instagram photos on your next layout, photostrip-style. - 1pt

Sept- 36. Are you addicted to lists? Embrace your love of listography this month and showcase some list journaling on your layout. - 1pt

Sept- 34. I love this quote. Scrap a page about one of your favorite moments spent with someone you love. Tell us the story about that moment for 2 pts.

Sept- 9 - Use this tutorial to do a photoshoot during the "golden hour" - and then scrap your pretty pictures! - 2 its + 1 NR (A Month of Memories, released 12/8, uploaded 12/11)

June- 17-Did you know SSD has some awesome tutorials? Use one on a layout. Make sure to link up to the tutorial you used!! - opts

August #30 - 2 pts. + 1 NR point (A Month of Memories: Happy Tape, Released 12/8. Uploaded 12/13) = 3 pts.
Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them.

Last edited by marlathrall; 12-24-2012 at 09:48 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:16 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

My spot! (Not expecting much this month)

January #41 ~ ... creating your own paper-pieced masterpiece. 2 pts.

Challenge pts: 2

Total pts: 2

Last edited by gms5997; 12-07-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

April 2012 34. I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout.
2pts

May 2012 32. I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules!
I picked digi dare 291.
2pts

9 - Use this tutorial to do a photoshoot during the "golden hour" - and then scrap your pretty pictures!
2 pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used Oh Happy Day by Mari Koegelenberg & Zoe Pearn (released 12/8)

14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own!
I used repeating patterns for my page.
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts

Jan 2012 29. Use this site to learn about bokeh, then use it on a page.
2 pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used In The Moment by Studio Basic and Traci Reed (released 12/8)

Feb 2012 40. Washi tape is all the rage right now. Use this tutorial by Peppermint Granberg to feature realistic digital washi tape on your page.
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used Woodsy Wonderland by Meg Mullens (released 12/8)

May 2012 31. Do a double-take! Follow this Photoshop tutorial to create a multiple exposure photo and scrap it.
2pts z+ 1pts NR = 3pts
Used Baking Spirits Bright by Mari Koegelenberg & Valorie Wibbons (released 12/15)

Feb 2012 20 - Peek-a-boo! Play with folded or torn paper pieces or cutouts on a layout. - 2 pts

Apr 2012 32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts

Jan 2012 40 - Live on the edge! Scrap a page using only the edges of your canvas. - 1pt

Feb 2012 28. An old favorite... Spin A Lift. I have been in awe of Mary's gallery this year. Head over to SugarBabe marnel's gallery and choose a page to lift. Spin it 90 or 180 degrees. Be sure to share which page you lifted. 1 pt.
Lifted this layout by marnel

April 2012 11 - Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos. -1 pt

June 2012 32 - LOVE how an envelope or two can add depth and extra fun to a page. Scrap a layout using one or more envelopes. - 1 pt.

Nov 2012 40. I laugh out loud every time I see this image! Scrap about something that your child/children insist that you do. 1pt

Last edited by navaja77; 12-30-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

My Spot
Old 12-03-2012, 01:43 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!
Old 12-03-2012, 04:25 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 12-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Here I am!

Total Points = 27 pts + 5 NR = 32 pts

January 2012 Challenge #41 - Paper Piecing = 2 pts + 1 NR (Mari and Zoe Oh Happy Days) = 3 pts

February 2012 Challenge # 26 - A page about food = 1 pt + 1 NR (Mari and Juhh Golden Ticket) = 2 pts

February 2012 Challenge # 40 - Washi Tape = 2 pts

March 2012 Challenge # 33 - Good Friends = 2 pts

March 2012 Challenge # 40 - Photography Tips (zoom in) = 2 pts + 1 NR (Mari Baking Spirits Bright) = 3 pts

April 2012 Challenge # 5 - Punctuation = 1 pt + 1 NR (Ru and Traci In The Moment) = 2 pts

May 2012 Challenge # 15 - Tiny Photos in a Layout = 1 pt

May 2012 Challenge # 29 - Something that makes me happy = 1 pt + 1 NR (Meg Woodsy Wonderland) = 2 pts

June 2012 Challenge # 16 - Favorite Font = 1 pt

July 2012 Challenge # 16 - Wood Grain = 1 pt

September 2012 # 4 - Banner Shapes = 1 pt

September 2012 Challenge # 34 - Moments with someone you love = 2 pts

September 2012 Challenge # 37 - White space and text = 2 pts

October 2012 Challenge # 7 - Photo Perspective = 1pt

October 2012 Challenge # 9 - Quilt Pattern as inspiration = 2 pts

November 2012 Challenge # 4 - 30 Days Gratitude photo = 2pts

Nov 2012 Challenge # 9 - Red and Hearts = 1 pt

November 2012 #10 - Grateful = 2 pts

Total Points = 27 pts + 5 NR = 32 pts

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 12-28-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 30
NR points: 5

January #10 - Hard times that led to growth - 2pts

May 2012 #1 - Mini hybrid album - 10pts

July 2012 #32 - Outdoor inspiration - 2pts (+1 pt NR for Kristin's Inked Edges alpha)

June 2012 #38 - Nature photo in all it's glory (2pts + 1pt NR for Cindy's album templates)

February 2012 #40 Washi tape tutorial - 2pts (+1pt NR for Shawna & Jenn's Lean Mean Drama Machine)

September #7 - Mix & match fonts - 1pt

September #35 - inspired by blocking (1pt)

November #2 - Prompts
1 - Something you are worried about currently (1pt + 1pt NR for Shawna's grunge)

November #3 Scrap something new - 1pt

November #15 - SSD Tutorial (blending photo into background) - 1pt (+1pt NR for Libby's Absolute Zero kit)

November #30 - Alter a template - I created journaling spots in the photo places (2pts)

siggy by the incredibly amazing Jacinda

Last edited by misfitinmn; 12-29-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

this is so fun! My spot
Old 12-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Claiming this spot!!
Old 12-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points: 11
NR Points: 3
Total Points: 14

Feb. #40 Washi Tape 2 points + NR

March #7 Use at least 5 buttons 1 point + NR

May #35 Spin a Lift 1 point

August #4 Make something sweet & scrap it 2 points

Nov #14 Clashing patterns on a LO 2 points + NR

Nov #28 Wish list 1 point

Nov. #30 Flip a Template 2 points

Last edited by Laura_A; 12-17-2012 at 12:31 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Total : 21
NR : 5

May 29 - Don't lurk in the shadows - 2pt
+NR(Double it up Set 9 - All Purpose Album by Cindy Schneider 12/8)

June 12 Shapes and Papers! - 2pt
+NR(Oh Happy Day by Zoe Pearn and Mari Koegelenberg 12/8)

Feb 23 Use frames to frame anything BUT photos! - 1 pt
+NR(In The Moment by Traci Reed and Studio Basic Designs 12/8)

Mar 7 Use five different button - 1 pt
+NR(A Sweet Golden Ticket by Juliana Kneipp & Mari Koegelenberg 12/8)

Aug 31 at least 4 different paper patterns - 1 pt

Jan 25. Year in Review - 2 pts

Apr 31. Use one of these fun FREE fonts - 2pts

Oct 10 .Create a LO that uses 1) a shape, 2) the outline of that shape and 3) the same shape somehow stamped on your page - 2 pts.
+NR (Baking Spirits Bright by Valorie Wibbens and Mari Koegelenberg 12/15)

Feb 8. big, stamped title - 1 pt

Oct 9. use lots of skinny paper strips along the edge - 2 pts

Last edited by akizo; 12-21-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

my spot.

May - #16 - Use one of these free fonts on a layout. 1 pt.

July #1 - We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout. Make sure to link us to the original sketch. - 1 Point

TOTAL: 1 Point

Last edited by mkcdaisy; 12-07-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:11 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My Spot
Challenge Points-28
NR Points-2
Total-30

April Portfolio 31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...28nov1&cat=511
NR-1pt with Zoe & Mari's Oh Happy Day

May Portfolio 40. Use these tips from A Beautiful Mess blog to help you capture lots pictures of where you live. Then show off where you live by creating a layout with at least 6 photos on it. Want to go large? Create a double page layout with at least 10 photos. – 1 pt for one layout, 2 pts for two layouts (max 2pts)
page 1

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-halls&cat=500
page 2

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ations&cat=647

April Portfolio 21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ssings&cat=647

February Portfolio 20 - Peek-a-boo! Play with folded or torn paper pieces or cutouts on a layout. - 2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...27nov1&cat=647

September Portfolio 15 - I love the colors and patterns of this nursery. Create a layout using at least three things from this photo as inspiration. - 2 pts.
Chevrons from the picture, flag banner from the picture, ABC's from the picture

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...t-baby&cat=647

October Portfolio 10 - I am SO inspired by this photo -- are you? Create a LO that uses 1) a shape, 2) the outline of that shape and 3) the same shape somehow stamped on your page! Have fun! - 2 pts.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-4-you&cat=647
NR pt for Inked Edges by Kristin

October Portfolio 33. One is a magic number! Design a page using only ONE of each of these elements: photo, paper, one word title, flower, and ribbon. Anything else you add to your page is up to you! - 2 pts.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...others&cat=500

June Portfolio 24. Create an element made out of buttons for your layout, get creative! - 2pts (I made a heart)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...father&cat=500

June Portfolio 21- Use a text path to journal in a circle or some other fun shape! - 2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...sister&cat=647

April Portfolio 34. I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout. - 2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...f-year&cat=570

May Portfolio 8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points (love)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e=love&cat=647

May Portfolio 8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 pts (be happy)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-happy&cat=647

April Portfolio 32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e=meow&cat=500

May Portfolio 29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts. (completed swapped my shadowing and I think I'm in love)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...istmas&cat=647

Total-30

Last edited by nesser1981; 12-13-2012 at 01:26 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

let's do this. school's done for the semester, so i get to scrap.

TOTALS: 2pts

august #7: Use at least one of the cute sayings in this print as a title for your next LO - 1 pt.
+ 1 NR point (font by darcy)

Last edited by color of my heart; 12-09-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:00 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS : 31

October #33 - Design a page using only ONE of each of these elements: photo, paper, one word title, flower, and ribbon. Anything else you add to your page is up to you! - 2 pts.

October #33 - Scrap about a place that has changed you. -2 pts.

October #11 - Use this fun weekly calendar as inspiration for a layout about a typical week in your house. - 1 pt.

April #31 - Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts.

April #32 - Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts.

June #24. Create an element made out of buttons for your layout, get creative! - 2pts

June #23. What makes you (or your kids!) cool? Scrap about it in a fun way! - 2pts

July #27. I love the collage look of printer trays! Use a printer tray to display momentos and memories! -1 pt.

July #4. What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout - 2pts.

August #7 - Use at least one of the cute sayings in this print as a title for your next LO - 1 pt. (Bumble to my Bee)

June #10 - Use TRAVEL in the title of your LO and include journaling about where you dream of going one day or your favorite place you've been so far. - 2 pts

April #26. Smash Books and Art Journals are all the rage. Create a layout full of color, journaling, and memorobilia inspired by these styles! -2 pts.

September #34. Scrap a page about one of your favorite moments spent with someone you love. -2 pts.

June #11. Be inspired by these word stickers and create an ALL ABOUT ME layout describing yourself -2pts

April #21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! -2pts.

February #20 - Peek-a-boo! Play with folded or torn paper pieces or cutouts on a layout. -2 pts

February #40. Washi tape is all the rage right now. Use this tutorial by Peppermint Granberg to feature realistic digital washi tape on your page. -2pts

Last edited by swastinadia; 12-31-2012 at 01:58 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to cardinalskate

Total Points: 23
NR points: 5/5

March #2 - 2 pts.
Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results!

June #21 - 2 pts.
Use a text path to journal in a circle or some other fun shape!

April #32 - 2 pts. + 1 NR point (Released 12/7. Uploaded 12/8) = 3 pts.
Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout.

August #27 - 2 pts. + 1 NR point (Released 12/7. Uploaded 12/8) = 3 pts.
Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them.

June #23 - 2 pts
What makes you (or your kids!) cool? Scrap about it in a fun way!

August #30 - 2 pts. + 1 NR point (Released 12/15. Uploaded 12/14) = 3 pts.

July #40 - 2 pts.
This quote really speaks to me right now. Scrap a page where you discuss something you either need to accept, or need to change, or both.

January #10 -2 pts. + 1 NR point (Released 12/15. Uploaded 12/14) = 3 pts.
Use this quote to think about a difficult time in your life that actually led to growth. Scrap a page about that time and make sure to dig deep and include journaling.

March #33 - 2 pts. + 1 NR point (Released 12/22. Uploaded 12/21) = 3 pts.
Good friends are like stars. Life changes. People move. Journeys take a different path. Good friends are always there even if you can't see them. Use this quote to inspire your layout.

March #37 - 2 pts
Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Be sure to link us up to your inspiration in the credits of your layout.

Last edited by cardinalskate; 12-23-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm
Default Jazz2000's spot!!!

Better late than never!!!
-

TOTAL = 2 pts total

Feb. 36 - FONT - 1pt

November 27 - SNOW! - 1pt

Last edited by Jazz2000; 01-02-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:30 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Guess I could wait til the new year, but I'm anxious to start... claiming my spot.
Now I'm gonna find the challenges to update my portfolio

[UPDATE 25/12]
Yes, I found the challenges on pinterest!!
A bit late, but I'm finally finding my way

Last edited by Mira; 12-25-2012 at 07:31 AM.