Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 06-11-2014, 10:07 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Written in My Own Heart's Blood

Is anyone reading this? It's been 4 years since I read An Echo in the Bone and I have to say...I don't remember much of what is going on! Jamie was dead? Don't remember that at all.

I'm trying to decide if I need to reead #7 before I tackle #8. Or does someone know of a website that can remind me of what I need to know before I read #8?

I'm just really not enjoying #8 at all right now.
Old 06-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

It's been years since I read 7, too. I remember about Jamie and a vague bit about what was going on in Clare's daughter's storyline, but not much else. I'm planning to reread it before reading 8. But of course, I'll feel just as lost when I start 7. I usually wait to read a series until it's complete, otherwise I end up forgetting too much and losing interest before the books are all out. When I read them a few years ago, someone told me the series was done and I didn't bother confirming it first. Big mistake, since it clearly wasn't completed. At this point I'm probably going to wait until they're all out (which could be 10 years from now) and then read them back to back. If anyone does know of a site, I'd love to know. I'm more likely to start rereading with 7 than with 1, and I'd enjoy the series more if I catch up on books 1-6 first.

Last edited by rach3975; 06-11-2014 at 02:23 PM.