Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 02-20-2020, 10:14 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Tell us who your favorite community scrappers are!

Hey Everyone, Tell me who your favorite community member scrappers are! The ones that have killer layouts, whether they’re doing a photoless layout or 10 photos on a page!

Who has a amazing eye for photography, when they're capturing and documenting those precious family memories. One of my favorite things about being part of SSD for so long is how we "get to see and know” each others families grow up and change throughout the years. It really gives you such a feeling of community!

So tell us! Do you have galleries you just stare at for hours on end? Scrappers you want to be like when you grow up? Mine was always Cindy Schneider when I first started scrapping, way back when! She was still a SugarBabe back in those days! And had freebie templates over at Peppermint Creative (who remembers those days)

Anyhow, link us now and be sure you tell us WHY you love their gallery!! I'd love to start showcasing some of the our talented community scrappers on Facebook each month!

Edited: not SugarBabes, we spotlight their amazing work all the time! We want to see what you guys are doing!

Last edited by nesser1981; 02-20-2020 at 10:52 PM.
Old 02-20-2020, 10:49 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I want to scrapbook like Sheri "when I grow up". She's my scrapping queen, someone I really look up to and try to use as inspiration for mastering my shadows

Sheri's gallery: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...cat=516&page=3

When it's clustering, I really look up to Cassie and Mary
Cassie - I mean LOOK at those clusters and scatters!

Cassie's (prn K-see) gallery: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e=kingsqueen82

Mary - how can you not look at her clusters and drool over their gorgeousness? She's amazing with her clusters!

Mary's gallery: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...me=mrsashbaugh

But in all honesty, I love being in the gallery because there's SO much inspiration, creative technique and style in there it amazes me! So much beauty in SSD's gallery!
Old 02-20-2020, 10:54 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

All fantastic choices! I edited my original post. We want to spotlight community members, not the SugarBabes, because we share their work often on Facebook. 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I want to scrapbook like Sheri "when I grow up". She's my scrapping queen, someone I really look up to and try to use as inspiration for mastering my shadows

Sheri's gallery: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...cat=516&page=3

When it's clustering, I really look up to Cassie and Mary
Cassie - I mean LOOK at those clusters and scatters!

Cassie's (prn K-see) gallery: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e=kingsqueen82

Mary - how can you not look at her clusters and drool over their gorgeousness? She's amazing with her clusters!

Mary's gallery: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...me=mrsashbaugh

But in all honesty, I love being in the gallery because there's SO much inspiration, creative technique and style in there it amazes me! So much beauty in SSD's gallery!
Old 02-20-2020, 11:05 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Someone I've recently noticed in the gallery is GlazeFamily3. Her pages are clean and simple but beautiful: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?ppuser=58306

Last edited by jacinda; 02-20-2020 at 11:13 PM.
Old 02-20-2020, 11:08 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

To name just a few- I'm a big fan girl of

Wendy: She is always SO creative & has great composition!

Charity: We have very similar clustery styles & she has the most beautiful photos!

Ally: Another similar style as me, she always seems to add so many photos without her layouts looking busy or cluttered!

BUT there is SOOO much crazy talent here in the galleries- I could go on for days...

Last edited by AmieN1; 02-20-2020 at 11:11 PM.
Old 02-20-2020, 11:12 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesser1981 View Post
All fantastic choices! I edited my original post. We want to spotlight community members, not the SugarBabes, because we share their work often on Facebook. 😊
I had wondered. I'll be back in a jif with a few names/galleries that I check often!
Old 02-21-2020, 02:01 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm back!! Whew, that was hard to find them all and I didn't because I didn't want to overwhelm this thread!

Aud - I've watched her grow with her style, shadows and composition. She's an amazing scrapper and has a lot of inspiration in her gallery. Like seriously look at all those clustery goodness, layers and textures she has on this layout?!!!

Kiana is another one of my go-to galleries. She's an amazing and talented scrapper. She clusters beautifully, she shadows wonderfully...she also gives back to the community with comments in the gallery as well! Who doesn't love some love on their layouts? This layout is amazing! The layers of the hearts...it's almost as if there is 3d dots on there in the paper world! The beautiful clusters are so seamless and beautiful. I was drawn in to this layout the first time I saw it on her IG feed!!

I really love Cindi's gallery. Her layouts speak to me. The beauty she has on her layouts with her photos are amazing. Look at this layout! I can feel the coldness of the ice, yet am so warmed with the textures on this layout

Jaye is a fabulous scrapper and has done a lot of honing in her skills this year!! Her shadow work is always amazing, look at this layout...stunning, isn't it?

She made a pocket with her paper layers!!!! How incredibly awesome is that?? Aren't her shadow skills on par?!?

Another one that I really love is Kellie. She jam packs her layouts with photos and gorgeous clusters!! Her pages are filled and look simply amazing!! I'm so drawn in to her style as she makes it look so easy to do this!!

This will be my last one, because I could go on all night since I'm always in the gallery and love everything that I see in there. But Tammy, while she's been busy selling her mom's house, buying her house and getting it renovated, is an amazing scrapper!! Tammy kind of does it all! She pocket scraps, she traditional scraps, she fills her page...oh and another thing she rocks is vintage pages!!! She has such a knack with those that I'm mesmerize by her layouts, that I wish I like that style for myself!! Her layouts are gorgeous!

I'm done for the night! I need to get back in the gallery and leave some love on more layouts because there's a TON of inspiration and talented scrappers in this community!

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 02-21-2020 at 02:03 AM.
Old 02-21-2020, 02:41 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Obviously, I, too, love the pages of Wendy & Tammy because they are both so talented.

I'll add Anita because she makes the most beautiful pages and has a beautiful family.

Stormchaser not only has great shadows and amazing pages, but she's so pretty to look at. : )

And Tammybean04 is so amazing because she scraps teenage boy pages with equal flair as she does girl pages. I could look at her gallery all day long to try to be a better boy-mom scrapper.

I follow her on Instagram, and I LOVE all of her pages. She does such a good job of documenting her life in a beautiful way.
Tinci

Last edited by joelsgirl; 02-21-2020 at 02:49 AM.
Old 02-21-2020, 07:26 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Awwwww Wendy my friend ♥♥♥♥
I'll be back with some of my faves!!!!

Old 02-21-2020, 07:35 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have to second Ally. She records everyday moments and events beautifully. I also love that she has so much journaling. That's closer to my heart when it comes to scrapbooking.
Old 02-21-2020, 07:45 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Aw thanks, Lynn. I have to echo EVERY single person already mentioned, so here are a few who haven't yet been named:

Cherry: Oh my goodness, her pages are always SO gorgeous, with perfect clusters and shadows. Her photos are beautiful and she journals. I love photos and stories, so pages that highlight them are my fave!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...le=lol&cat=500

Heather H's pages are always stunning works of art. Her style is simply amazing!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...onders&cat=500

And Gemma always does beautiful things with black and white photos. Her pages are lovely:

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e=wish&cat=500

Old 02-21-2020, 08:51 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

So many wonderful scrappers!! Keep them coming!! I don’t get to spend nearly enough time in the gallery!!!
Old 02-21-2020, 11:45 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm just going to do one because there are too many to name!
My favorite right now and has been for a while is Wendy (Neverland Scraps)
She rarely scraps with a template and it blows my mind how creative she is. Her pages look so attractive and her shadowing is really good.
She's very active on Instagram and Facebook and does an amazing job at advertising the designers.

**And if you ever have a spot on the SugarBabe's team, I think she would be the perfect addition!! I'm on team Wendy!**
Old 02-21-2020, 12:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have to to mention the following, in no particular order, who have not been named.

Rae/bcgal00 - I always enjoy her wildlife/nature photography and look forward to seeing her adorable dog, Taz, in her pages. She is an amazing scrapper and photographer.

Julie/Mother Bear - every page of hers is stunning! I can spend hours looking at her gallery.

Isa Marks - I want to scrap like her when I grow up. When I discovered this very talented lady, I could not believe her pages are digital. Her shadow work is phenomenal!!! Believe me, you'll need to pick your jaw up off the floor when you see her pages.

Last edited by immaculeah; 02-21-2020 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-21-2020, 12:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have been totally crushing on Biancka lately

Old 02-21-2020, 02:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

There are sooo many.
Since my return, I've been crushin on Lea! ! I just love her pages, from the photos to the shadowing, just gorgeous!
Old 02-21-2020, 02:39 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I LOVE this thread, There are so many amazing talented scrappers in the gallery and some are already mentioned here, but still there are many many more!!
Old 02-21-2020, 02:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thanks Leah, it's such a thrill to know that you enjoy my pages so much. It's hard to pick just a couple b/c there are so many talented scrappers....Mary, Leah, Kiana, Saar (she's a little bit artsy which I love), Immaculeah (another awesome cluster queen), Fany (another awesome cluster queen), Tammy, Wendy....ugh...I could go on and on and I feel bad b/c it's kind of like at the Oscars where the winner tries to thank everyone and runs out of time LOL. So.....let's just say I love ALL OF YOUR PAGES!

But if I must showcase a couple, here goes....

I love this gal's style and her clusters are amazing. I always enjoy Cherry's LOs.

I've come across Amy recently and love her selfies and the way she clusters!

Old 02-21-2020, 03:19 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Oh my Goodness you guys are too sweet & totally made my day!!! I will be back to share my faves!!! Love this community!

So this is tough because there are so many amazing scrappers here....
Ally is a favorite because I just love love her journaling, she is so funny and words things so perfectly. I love looking at her Project Life layouts, I feel like I know her family, it's so awesome.

Bianka amazes me with her layouts, she does absolutely beautiful work!

Ella is like the queen of amazing pocket pages and her clusters are gorgeous! I love her work.

I love looking through Aimee's gallery we live in the same area so it's fun to see her photos and I mean look at this page.... seriously awesome!

These are just a few, there are so many more.... Neverland Scraps! Aurian! Kiana! & Amy_Hart.......

Last edited by stormchaser; 02-21-2020 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-21-2020, 09:28 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I love many of the talented ladies here. There are seriously SO many to ooh and aah over but a few that I always anticipate seeing their galleries are:

NeverlandScraps: Wendy has an amazing eye for creativity, clustering, and she always amazes me with her techniques she's one gallery I keep bookmarked for inspiration

ArmyGrl: just jaw dropping art pages and her shadows are amazing

HeatherH: creativity galore

Angels: I love her beautiful heartfelt pages about her son

Cherry: I love her use of titles and clusters

BCgal: I love Rae's eclectic style

Cassie: her clusters and use of patterns are always on point

JillW: clustery goodness

Tammy: her male/boy pages ROCK

Old 02-21-2020, 09:42 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

what a nice idea! i'll be back in a few with my faves

Old 02-21-2020, 09:45 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Sheri has been one of my scrapping idols for YEARS

Also, I love Amy Hart's pages:

Old 02-22-2020, 03:58 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Wendy and Laura, thank you for mentioning me! You made my day!!!
Old 02-22-2020, 03:59 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

first, thank you Charity & Tanyia.....you have made my day !! ♥

Such a fun thread.....I have a lot of favorite scrappers over here at SSD but I'll limit it otherwise this thread is going to be way too long.

My first is the ever wonderful Sweeet. She can turn anything into amazing layouts and I'm sad that she hasn't scrapped in a while yet but I did want to mention her here because she is my 'I want to scrap like her when I grow up'-scrapper

I also love Gemma's layouts...when I look at her layouts I am always 'why didn't I think of that !' Love her layouts...

next is cherrygutz...what can I say. I see she has been featured here several times so just enjoy her gallery

next for me is stormchaser...gorgeous layouts and she always has the perfect photos for her layouts...

last one is Jennifer Fehr. I know she is a SSD designer but I am always in awe of her layouts...so many details, so many little touches. Perfect every time!

I could mention another 20 scrappers easily and many of them have been mentioned here. SSD is just blessed with so many awesome community members ♥

Last edited by biancka; 02-22-2020 at 04:04 PM.
Old 02-22-2020, 05:51 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

So nice to see my name mentioned here! Thank you, Ally and Kiana!

Some of my favs:

she hasn't posted anything in a while, but any time I see a layout by Marnel it's an automatic click for me.

And I love tammybean04 for her amazing boy pages!

Cherrygutz for her mad clustering and shadowing skills:

Jaye for her clean style which is something I can't do, but admire!
Old 02-22-2020, 10:47 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I've loved looking at layouts in cinderella's gallery. She does alot of her pages without templates which is amazing to me.

I've always loved roxana's page. She is a true cluster artist!

bcnatty - I've loved her pages ever since the days of scrapmatters! Another one I admire for creating pages without templates.

Old 02-23-2020, 11:34 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

LOVE this ladies! Look for this showcase to start in March!
Old 02-23-2020, 02:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thank you so much for mentioning me, ladies. You totally made a crappy weekend better.

Here are some scrappers I love to see pages from:
HeatherH is one of my favorites because her pages are so creative and inspiring! I mean look at this page...this is just one of many from her amazing gallery. Heather has some of the most jaw dropping pages.

Cinderella is a goddess. I want to scrap like her when I grow up. Her art journal pages are just phenomenal and creative. And she's proven she can scrap just about any style flawlessly.

Anita is one of my absolute faves. Her gallery is absolutely stunning. I just love her photos, clusters, and overall gorgeousness.

Allyanne is my multiphoto/pocket scrapping crush. I love that she documents the every day and her journaling leaves me with so much envy. I suck at journaling and she's a master at it.

Ella is another multiphoto/pocket scrapping fave of mine. She hasn't ever made a page I didn't fall in love with. Every page is so well composed and gorgeous.

Last but certainly not least is Tammy. She's a jack of all trades when it comes to scrapping styles. I especially love her heritage pages. She preserves these memories with the perfect touches and love.

There are many more scrappers I admire the heck out of. I could go on forever.
Old 02-23-2020, 07:25 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Aaaw! Thank you, Wendy & Tammy!! You seriously made my day!!
I have so many favorite scrappers! I'll be back with my list
Old 02-23-2020, 09:13 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

There are SO many talented scrappers here! It's very hard to pick just a few. If I didn't mention you, it's only because I didn't want to have a page-long post!!

I'll start with Wendy. She is SO talented! She almost never uses templates. Her LOs are spectacular. She can scrap in every style, and do it with panache! Not only is she an amazing scrapper, but she is the most encouraging person I know.

Next is Tammy. I am in awe of Tammy's LOs. She is another master of many styles. Her boy pages are drool-worthy! And, her girl pages make my heart happy!

Then there's Amy. I love Amy's journaling! Her pages are sometimes raw, always vulnerable. Her styling is fabulous!

Tinci is up next. Krisztina is ultra talented! She's a cluster master. She rocks multi-photo LOs!

Last, but not least, is Cheryl. Cheryl is ubertalented! I love watching her "Watch Cheryl Scrap" videos. I have learned so much from her. I dream of being able to scrap like her!

Okay... I lied... one more!
I absolutely love Ally's pages! She manages to tell a story with a lot of photos, but her LOs never look cluttered. It always looks like her family is having so much fun (even if maybe they're not. LOL!)!
Old 02-24-2020, 12:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I love the gallery as a whole, and being inspired by all the wonderful layouts posted! But I do have a few saved to my favorites:

Ellasspace I love how she dresses up her pocket pages:

Tammy- I LOVE her pages overall. I love the fun she captures in her photos and pages and her wonderful use of themes and colors:

Amie- I LOVE her use of texture and technique! Her pages are beautiful:

Cindi- she makes beautiful boy pages, but wonderful scenery pages too:

Kiana- her use of color and fun clusters! I've scraplifted a few of her pages!

Wendy- well, because she's my IRL friend. I love her scenery photos, her use of color, her fun techniques and the colors she chooses! (And because I know her scrapping secrets! hee hee)
Old 02-24-2020, 04:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thank you so much Wendy & Kiana you made my day
Old 02-24-2020, 07:36 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Thank you Aussiegirl!!!! ♥♥♥

Old 02-24-2020, 07:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

So much talent on this site.... Honestly EVERY person listed is an amazing scrapper. I enjoy pages from all those mentioned and aspire to be a better scrapper like them.

If you aren't familiar with their galleries, I so encourage you to grab a cup of joe and go for a tour. You will love what you see and will be inspired to grow in your own craft.

It is funny when I first saw this post, I immediately thought of several ladies. When I saw they were acknowledged, I thought terrific and don't forget..XXX.. and XXX…. and then sure enough someone mentioned them. It makes me happy that so many were listed and others also enjoy their creations.

Keep up the great work ladies. Your pages are so inspiring.

Old 02-24-2020, 09:37 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I know, I'm back . . . .I had to give a shout out to a few more scrappers that I follow and keep tabs on while commenting in the gallery. I noticed they weren't named so I wanted to make sure we spread the love to more of our amazing scrappers!

Dawn has such a talent when it comes to composition and photography. She has an eye for the perfect photo, using the perfect kit to enhance the beauty within the photo! I love how she can a mix of kits and make a masterpiece. She's very talented and I love seeing what she creates each and every month!!

Isn't this a gorgeous page?! I love that large photo, drawing you in to the layout and then the two smaller photos with the gorgeously shadowed clusters just complete this masterpiece!

Melinda is another scrapper that I love watching her fill her gallery. She has layouts with one photos that are amazing, and then she has pages that are filled with many photos! She's talented and knows how to share the story with her scrapping!!

This is gorgeous....look at how she framed that beautiful photo with those clusters!!! I can feel the love on this page and want to see more!

Another person that I really love watching her fill her gallery, have missed her, but am excited to see her back is Ashley. She scraps with her phone---her phone!!! Her layouts are spectacular and makes me wish that I did more with phone! I'm amazed with her talent and love when she posts a new layout!!

Her phone!! She did this with her phone!! Isn't that jaw-dropping gorgeous!!

I'm going to have to post this, because I can't remember if the next people I love to follow have been mentioned or not!! Everyone, I LOVE your layouts and LOVE all the inspiration that I see when I'm in there!