Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 09-14-2022, 02:14 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pups_r_Paps View Post
I re-wrote my credits removing the hyphen so all I had were colon, semi-colon, and quotation marks.....still no luck. Here is what I tried to post on the "Graupel" LO.

CREDITS: PHOTO: by me; KIT: “My Inner Peace” by Tracie Stroud; FONT: Calisto MT

Any other ideas???

FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!! - at other scrapbooking websites I can copy/paste journaling and credits....apparently here I can't do that. Once I typed everything directly it worked! YEAH!!!!
for the future, you can copy and paste everything, but erase and go over any and all punctuations
Old 09-20-2022, 09:47 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Hey there I am trying to join the This or That challenge and I put a spaceholder post in the forum thread, but I can't figure out how to edit the post so that I can put links to my layouts / keep track of progress. Can someone point me to the location of the edit button please?
Old 09-20-2022, 12:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahorton View Post
Hey there I am trying to join the This or That challenge and I put a spaceholder post in the forum thread, but I can't figure out how to edit the post so that I can put links to my layouts / keep track of progress. Can someone point me to the location of the edit button please?
Welcome to Sweet Shoppe! The edit button should be at the bottom right-hand corner of your post. I'm not sure if it's one of those things where you have to have a minimum number of posts in the forum for you to have access.

Last edited by 3BluEyedBabi; 09-20-2022 at 12:10 PM.
Old 09-20-2022, 03:03 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahorton View Post
Hi Sarah, I think there's a post with instructions for posting layouts in the thread. I'll try to find that for you.
Something that might be holding you up is your post count. I believe once you're over 10 the restrictions are lifted.
Old 09-20-2022, 06:41 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Thanks Lynn and Tammy! I'm thinking it's my post count ... maybe this one will put me over the top ;-)
Old 09-26-2022, 07:48 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
With English as a second language I can relate that sometimes it's hard to understand those sayings. But I figured that jock life would be someting around sports (so your idea sounds like it fits) and the nerd life is more about being nerdy or a geek (think gaming, playing cards/chess, watching TV shows, being passionate about something that's not sports, reading a specific sort of books, dress up like Harry Potter or a fairy, well... I think you got it and it's probably even more).
Anyway, what I wanted to say that as soon as it inpires you, it should be fine. E.g. for #15 I choose 'Hit the snooze button', but scrapped my daughter watching a sunset (so nothing sleepy at all). The page is about dreaming big dreams, so I figured it would fit.
I can't wait to see what you come up with. Bonne chance!
Awww Thank you so much for your help! Your explanations helps me a lot and I agree with you that the mosti imprtant is to be inspired by the quote finally. I had to go to see your layout!
Unfortunately, I think I won't have time to make the page I wanted to do but thank you again for your kind answer and Bonne chance to you too!
Old 09-26-2022, 07:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
Your translation is correct I can't wait to see your layout!
Thank you so much for your help Tammy!
I think I won't have time to do this challenge unfortunately but I would have love. I will come see your beautiful layouts soon!