Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2012, 02:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to xboxmom
Default walking dead *spoilers* 11/25

Another WOW episode! Seriously I am really loving this season and feel it's been the best so far. I can't believe next week is the finale!

I have to say I was a bit disappointed in the name they gave the baby. I was thinking maybe something more along the lines of "Hope" or something. Maybe that is just my corny brain at work but now I am thinking "lil' a$$ kicker" is a much better name. LOL

I really hope the group is going to put an end to The Governor that guy needs to go along with Merrill. I seriously hope Daryl takes care of his "family" problem.

What does everyone else think?
Old 11-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My hubby reads the comics, so I knew that governor was pure evil. Thankfully the producers didn't follow the books for the scene with Maggie. Glen was awesome, he's really grown on me as a character, and I agree, Daryl needs to clean house. Next week looks really good! At least we don't have to wait another year for the show to return, but April still is a long ways away!
Old 11-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Oh, its April to wait! I was hoping for much shorter. Sad.

Yeah, I was disappointed in Judith. How boring and dated.

That scene with the Governor and Maggie was intense. I kept closing my eyes and saying, please, don't go there. I never close my eyes on that show.

Glen was amazing, totally holding out and then killing that zombie while still strapped in. This episode really showed how great of an asset Glen is.

I can't wait to see the groups come together. I like seeing Michonne with the group, too. I'm not sure how it would work out for her to stay with them though. She's such a leader and so is Rick.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to xboxmom

Bummer about the comic going there Lindsay. :/

Who knew Glen had it in him to beat up a zombie while duct taped to a chair! Awesome Scene!

Oh really April that isn't too far away I can live with that.

Michonne can maybe teach all those other women how to be fighters and that way Rick can still maintain his leadership role. Otherwise it's going to be a tough battle between the two. I'd hate to see another "Shane" incident.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

This season is so intense and I love it. But, ugghhh, I hate that governor dude. White, pasty, almost naked scenes are worse than the zombies tearing someone apart in my book. He and Andrea really make me gag!

Now the real question for me; How did the guy in the cabin stay there with zombies all around and them not know he was there, much less try to eat him. Was it the dead wolf smell that kept them at bay. If something smells dead, they keep going? And then for them to toss him out to the zombies! We got some cold hearted people here. You can really see how they have all turned ruthless. I am not blaming them, I'm just saying...

And Judith? Really. It kinda went "thud" in the room when he said it.

And Glenn was just amazing. Poor Maggie. I'd like to see Meryl and the Governor both hanging from the gate. Guess I am getting blood thirsty too!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:06 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Judith is the name of the baby in the comics, so I figured that would be it. Honestly, I'm happy it wasn't Lori or Sophia or named after any of the women who had been a part of the group. I read somewhere that the writer wanted it to sound like a grandma's name. It works for me.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:59 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I was also wondering about the cabin dude. He even threatened to call the cops- I'm thinking he'd lost his mind at that point as "cops" were home long ago.

I'm glad to show didn't go there with Maggie (or if they had decided to, that they would've implied it- that's one graphic thing I would have had a hard time with.) I'm ready to kill the governor myself!

Glen was kickass- but that scene was super tense too! Andrea- what the heck is going on there? Can't wait for next week!

Returning from a long scrapping hiatus!