Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 01-15-2020, 02:46 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyd View Post
Aside from home and family responsibilities, the thing that takes most of my time is music. I sing with the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square (formerly the Mormon Tabernacle Choir), which I love love love. Singing is a great form of stress relief and self-care for me, so getting away to do that for several hours every week is really good for my soul.
I love music, too! I used to sing in choirs, but it got to where I couldn't stand for those hour-long choral works, so I had to quit. I did not know that the Mormon Tabernacle Choir had changed its name! I've always wanted to sing with a massive choir like that -- the biggest one I sang with was about 125 when I sang with the San Antonio Symphony Mastersingers -- I was in the choir when it made its Carnegie Hall debut. The choir tour sounds fabulous!! You know we're going to want to see photos!!
Old 01-17-2020, 10:47 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I've been scrapbooking digitally since 2009, before that traditionally since 1999. In real life, I work for State Farm's Corporate Headquarters in their in-house advertising agency department (called Creative Services). I'm a senior line producer and work on internal video/photo efforts, external social efforts and recruiting pieces. It requires a lot of long days and overtime, so my scrap time is limited. I try to fit it in when I can.
Old 01-18-2020, 01:42 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I work for a large international bank as a writer - I am responsible for the line of business regulatory compliance policy manuals for financial advisors.

I also go to school full time and have a 17 (almost 18) and 15 year old who are incredibly active. In the teeny bit of free time that I have, I like to buy SSD goodies, open Photoshop and mostly think about scrapbooking.
Old 01-18-2020, 07:32 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

In my past life I was an accountant a CPA, now I am home on disability, a mom to two special needs kids too. I live in Alberta Canada.
Old 01-19-2020, 06:52 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

IRL I design digiscrap templates and I'm also a fitness instructor. I teach classes 3x a week in the evening at my gym. My husband and I own an auto salvage yard and I used to work in the office but because of my health I am now a mostly SAHM other than teaching at the gym. In my spare time I digiscrap and I've been doing that since 2007, and I love to read, listen to music and podcasts, go swimming, and do my own workouts and lift weights!
Old 01-21-2020, 11:58 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Such fun to get to know everyone a little better!

I'm an HR/Safety Manager - I've been with the same company for 38 years - started when I was only 17, going to college and working full time. These days, however; I'm not so interested in counting how many years I've been with the company, I'm more interested in counting how many years until retirement! Between 1 and 1 1/2 years to go ...

In my spare time I scrap (while watching murder / true crime shows on my iPad) and try to spend as much time as possible with our three grandkiddos (ages 6, 4 and 2).