Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 12-14-2013, 12:52 AM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm
Default 2014 Project Life Planner from Traci!

Introducing the 365Unscripted: 2014 Life Planner

Purchase Here

It comes with monthly calendars as well as weekly planning sheets in BOTH Monday-Sunday and Sunday-Saturday styles as well as optional customizable grids and printable sticker sheets!

Let’s take a closer look, shall we?

Each spread comes with 2 8.5×11 pages, enough room to write on! Though, if you want a smaller planner, check out my instructions to print at the bottom of the post! It also has a space for your weekly to-do list, notes and quotes (maybe jot down that you need to include the movie tickets from that movie you went to see this week?) As well as “moments not captured on film” for all those things that you have to jot down before you forget because there’s no photographic evidence!

Each weekly spread also has the standard design A grids so you can start pre-planning your spread. If you have a little Photoshop or PSE savvy and you’d like to have a little more control over your grid design, the planner also comes with grid-free pages that you can insert any of the 12×12 standard pocket layouts A-Z + the 2×2 HSN layouts as well! I’ve even included the reverse images of those grids that need it, for the left hand sides of the spread!

Included grids:

The 2014 Life Planner also includes a month-at-a-glance calendar for those of you who would like a month in review type of page as well!

The month in review comes in Monday-Sunday and Sunday-Saturday as well! One really cool addition is a printable set of stickers that you can use to glam up your planner as well! It comes with over 300 stickers with 16 events that include: Birthday, Anniversary, Doctor, Dentist, Eye Doctor, School, No School, Vacay, Date Night, Chore Day, Practice, Big Day, Car Maint., Party, Extra Curric and Girl’s night! Just print on a full sheet Avery label and you’re good to go. I even included it in .png format so if you’d like to do a Print and Cut on your Silhouette, you can do that as well!

You can check out the rest of the article here!
Old 12-14-2013, 01:06 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

this is ahhhhh----some!!!
Old 12-14-2013, 01:16 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Sweeet!!!!
Old 12-14-2013, 02:35 PM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm

Thanks girls!
Old 12-15-2013, 11:27 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

i totally snagged this! i have tried for the past 2 years to finish PL and have sucked it up big time! i'm hoping a bit of organization and planning will help keep me on track for 2014! plus, it was cheaper than buying Martha planner pages from staples that aren't even specific to PL! So excited Traci, thanks!
Old 12-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

i'm totally looking forward to printing these bad boys up between Christmas and New Years! absolute awesomeness, Traci!!
Old 12-16-2013, 01:14 AM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm

Awesome!! Thanks