Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Question Disney Movies Anywhere?

Has anyone used Disney Movies Anywhere? We are looking at as an alternative to buying DVDs over and over because of scratching, but it's pretty vague on details. I know that you can use it on XBox (since that is how we heard about it) but does it work on PS, computers, Wii or tablets? Can you download movies to your devices to watch without internet? My parents are thinking of going in with us on buying movies so that kids can use them here and there, but we're trying to find out more about it first.

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her
Old 03-05-2016, 11:37 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Nikki Epperson

Quote:
(b) Streaming DMA Content. Select Content can be streamed through the DMA Service over an active Internet connection. The image quality will vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection, the device you use and the software currently installed on such device. Two concurrent streams are allowed for each DMA account at any time.

(c) Downloading DMA-Eligible Movies. DMA Members may download DMA-eligible movies to a maximum of eight permitted iOS or Android based DMA-Compatible Devices (described further below in Section 5) for viewing. These downloads are in addition to downloads that may be permitted by Participating Providers like iTunes, Google Play, VUDU, Amazon and Microsoft. The number of times you can download a single DMA-eligible movie through your DMA account to an iOS or Android based DMA-Compatible Device associated with your DMA account is unlimited, as long as you do not exceed the device limits described in Section 5. Please note that you must connect your iOS or Android based DMA-Compatible Device to the Internet and login to your DMA account at least once every 90 days for your downloaded movies to remain available for playback through your DMA account.
I read this as you can use on tablets, phones, etc, and that you can download eligible movies. What classifies as eligible, well, I'd have to keep reading and my eyes are crossing, lol.
I'll be watching this because Destiny and i both love Disney movies, but the kids have scratched every DVD we had!

Happily Creating For:

Krystal Hartley ♥ Libby Pritchett ♥ Meghan Mullens ♥ Melissa Bennett

Old 03-06-2016, 02:17 AM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

We have a bunch of movies on Disney Anywhere and it's cool cause we can access them from all out devices. My son can even access them on his kindle Fire. I don't know all the details about it, cause hubby handles that stuff, but there are definitely perks to having it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-06-2016, 10:28 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

we only use it when we have the Digital Copy Code from the DVD/BLuRay set.