Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 02-17-2017, 02:31 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Weekend Plans?

What's up, ladies?! What are you up to this weekend?

We're doing our usual tonight: pizza & a movie. We're watching 'Trolls' so that should be fun! My sister's going to come over and hang out with us, too.

It's supposed to be upper 50s/lower 60s this weekend (Hallelujah!) so we're going to go to the zoo Saturday. I hate the zoo but it will be nice to walk around in the fresh air. We have church Sunday, and then I have a Women's March huddle in the afternoon.

My daughter has Monday off of school so hopefully the weather will still be nice enough to get outside. I see a park playdate in our future if that's the case.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:59 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Three-day-weekend!!!! Wooooot!

And......we have no plans. Hahaha!

It's supposed to rain for the next 6 days straight so we can't do anything outside. We might throw a Netflix/Redbox night into our weekend, too.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:11 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Will be rough day on Saturday with a funeral and then hopefully Sunday I can rest since I have a cold or something and lost my voice.

I am off work on Monday so that will probably be my day for cleaning the house.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:11 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

We have a pretty laid back weekend planned. We're probably going to see the new Lego Batman movie, get some things done around the house, and spend time outside if the weather cooperates. I'm guessing Monday will be a lazy day at home.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:26 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My husband's company will have a team building tomorrow with families so we'll come with him. The activity would be snow tubing. I checked it on google, I'm not sure if I will be excited or terrified, but I'm excited for my daughter.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:32 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

we are expecting rain all weekend so hopefully it doesn't mess with our plans too much- 2 birthday parties, selling GS cookies and playdates!!
Old 02-17-2017, 09:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

going to have a pretty laid back weekend. My little guy who turned 11 today (man time flies) he had a party at school he brought cupcakes for him and his classmates. We had a little party at home and then he is going to a fun amusement center on Sunday with his dad and girlfriend.

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥
Old 02-17-2017, 10:34 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Nothing here. My son is pretty sick. Maybe a walk for some fresh air for him.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:53 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Nothing too exciting here... we had a trip to the vet with the cat this morning, my boys are having a play date with a friend at the moment, family movie night tonight and tomorrow we're going to the pool. The boys' school swimming carnival is next week so we need to get some (more) practice in!
Old 02-17-2017, 10:57 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

No big plans here. My husband I both worked late this evening. Tomorrow my youngest has production dance practice from 10 am to 4 pm to prepare for competition coming up. Otherwise, it'll be a lazy weekend. We're all just getting over the flu.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

No 3 day weekend here. We have school (which is where I work) on Monday since we had a snow day to make up. I wish they'd just build some into the calendar but it won't happen. Therefore, Monday will be a normal day. Boo!

Tomorrow we plan to go to Tulsa and visit the planetarium and then take the kids to Incredible Pizza. Sunday after church we will probably put new siding on a section of our old house. It is finally under contract to sell, but that is one of the things we agreed to do.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:48 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I cleaned the house today so we could hopefully do some fun things this weekend. I need to do a few hours of work. The girls both want to go for a bike ride so i'm hoping we can do that too. It should be a pretty chill weekend which is just what I/we need.
Old 02-18-2017, 12:23 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Tomorrow morning hubby is taking all the kiddos to see the new Lego Batman movie while I run a few things back to Home Depot and get groceries at the commissary. For dinner, he and I are going out to celebrate our 19th anniversary (which was Valentine's Day) at a Japanese Hibachi Grill! We talked about a movie, but I can't sit still long enough in a theater, so we'll probably come home and watch something on Netflix/Hulu/Amazon.

Sunday is my son's 4th birthday. He doesn't want a cake, but frozen Tastycake Krimpets. So I have to come up with some sort of thing with these frozen krimpets! I still have to wrap his presents and get the house ready for his family party. Then I have to pack everyone because next week we're celebrating his birthday in style by going to Great Wolf Lodge!!

We have a lot planned, fingers crossed no one else gets sick and we can get through a weekend without ending up in the ER!! It's been a crummy 6 weeks of sickness, I'd like a break from it!
Old 02-18-2017, 08:22 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

getting over this blasted cold is number one priority (started as a sore throat a week ago Friday) and applying for a job that closes tomorrow but apart from that i'm resting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Old 02-18-2017, 08:41 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

For today like every saturday we start with a soccer game of my son. Later today my oldest has a kids party from one of her friends. Also my son is having swimming lessons. Saturdays are always pretty full for us.

Tomorrow we have a calm day. It happens a lot that we are at home all doing our own thing. But i decided to go a half day out with my oldest daughter. First we are going to eat somewhere in the city and after than we go to the cinema, it still kind of a suprise for her. We are going to watch Moana
Old 02-18-2017, 12:12 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I have the whole weekend off. Kiddo has a friend sleeping over and they want to go to the BK play place this afternoon. Otherwise we have zero plans which is awesome.
Old 02-18-2017, 01:51 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Today is going to be a chill day as it's a rainy day. I'm about to do some shopping (yay!) and do some scrapping. Tomorrow after church we're going to my mom's. It's her birthday Monday, so we'll stay the night and take her out to eat on Monday. That's all we've got planned.

Old 02-18-2017, 05:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We are spring cleaning this weekend And I took the Christmas tree down this morning. <-- that's the kind of year I'm having lol.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:01 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well, we did the planetarium and space museum and then went to Incredible Pizza as planned today. There was a huge wait to get in, but once inside it wasn't too bad.
Old 02-19-2017, 01:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Movie on Friday. Pizza on Saturday. Today I'm going over to my mom's to watch movies and she is going to help me shorten a dress that is a tripping hazard.