Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 01-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to emmasmommy
Default hmm. you may want to look in here.

KCB's starting anew.

We're looking for a few CTM's to add to our amazing team.

Requirements would be...1 layout/new release done by noon EST of Saturday. Kristin often times doesn't have her kit done until Friday night, so what we are
looking for is a CTM that would be able to scrap on Friday nights, in order to have layouts for Saturday's releases. There may be times where you are expected to have a layout done within 24 hours, so, if that's a problem, this may not be the team for you.

We would also require you post to 1 other gallery other than SSD (fb would count as that gallery).

If you'd like to have a chance at being a member of Kristin's CT, please respond to this thread.

You have until Monday night at 11:59 pm EST to enter. Sometime Wednesday, we will post the 'winners' of the CTM spot!

Please include your current CTs and commitments as well as your favorite LO with KCB product as well as a link to your gallery. If there's anything else you think would give you an advantage on our team, let us know!

Please note, there will not be acceptance/rejection letters sent out because Kristin hates that part, and this is the best option for her

Her current CTM's will be voting on the new members!

Good luck to all!

Last edited by emmasmommy; 01-19-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I am so tempted to apply but I just have not been scrapping much lately. Good luck to everyone who does apply!! I am sure you all will be bombarded with some awesome people and it will be a tough choice!!

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 01-19-2012, 03:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ooooh! I have SO been waiting for this!

Current CTs: Melissa Bennett, Misty Cato, Penny Springmann. I also design templates at Me So Scrappy, but since I often use my own templates in my scrapping, it doesn't significantly add to my scrapping "workload."

Favorite LO:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...owdown&cat=500

ETA: I just did another one, with the same kit, that is pretty close to my heart right now.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...2weeks&cat=570

Gallery link:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...&username=kara

I've been a KCB fan for a long, long time and would LOVE to join the team! Thanks for considering me!

Kara

Last edited by Kara; 01-19-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!!! So exciting! Good luck gals and guy!

Current CT: Libby, Darcy, Traci. Libby and Traci require 3 LO's a month with the new releases. Darcy requires 4 a month. My most up to date gallery is here at SSD.

I would love love love to be a part of this team. Not only am I a raving fan of Kristin's designs but I also kind of like her too. (shhhhh.....I don't think she knows. It might embarrass her that I am crushing on her! LOL) I also post at several galleries: SSD, MSA, Scrap.com, MSS, DST and Facebook (personal and the scrapbook gallery).

My favorite LO with KCB goodies is...........(hard to pick btw!)

Thanks for the chance K and team! I can't wait to see who is chosen! *fingers crossed*
Old 01-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Um wow, just wow! I have been waiting for one of these...

Currently Ct for: Captivated Visions, Little Green Frog Designs, Queen of Hearts (very laid back), Kristin Aagard, Studio Flergs, Lilacs in Bloom, Ect. By Danyale (all laid back), Cluster Queen Creations (Freelance) and Jeanye Labaya (freelance)

My gallery with your stuff:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...me=tammybean04
My gallery with for all my other scraps:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...name=tammybean
My fav layout:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...o-fast&cat=500

I have absolutely no problem meeting deadline whether they are last minute or given a head of time.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

Yay!!!!!!! Sooooo excited. Good luck everyone!!!

Current CTs: I'm currently guesting for Meg Mullens. I was a guest for the month of December and had the wonderful opportunity staying on for January.

Favorite LO: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-grace&cat=500

Gallery: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...name=hollyxann

Being part of the KCB CT team would be a dream come true! I absolutely LOVE KCB designs and she's pretty awesome herself.

Thanks so much for the chance. Can't wait to see who makes it.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Oh my! I would LOVE the chance to create for KCB! I always scrap daily so the last minute part is no biggie. I'm a night owl I'm pretty on top of stuff. I have to be with a full-time job and two kiddos

Current CT - Amy Stoffel, Bella Gypsy, Chelle's Creations, Cluster Queen Creations, geniaBeana Scraps, Haynay Designs, JennCK Designs, Jen Davey, Laura Burger, Plum Dumpling Designs, Spinky Dink Scraps and WM[squared]. I also do ad/promo/enabling for Dream Big Designs and Jady Day Studio.

Gallery link - http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...p?ppuser=26301

My favorite layout with KCB stuff

Old 01-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Faints....There is going to be tons of talent swarming this thread but I would kick myself in the rear if I didn't throw my name in there......This has to be one of the sweetest deals....EVAH!!!!

Here's my SSD Gallery

This is my all time favorite layout....it's from a million years ago (ok, like two years ago)...the shadowing is wonky but I still love it!

Ok...so I will throw in another one....more recent

Creative Teams: SSD: Traci Reed, Melissa Bennett, Heather Roselli and Non-SSD: Connie Prince (WA artist) and Bella Gypsy (blogger)

I LOVE KCB Designs...I find a way to fit even the "girliest of kits" with pictures of my boys!!! I am a SAHM and am always around on Fridays!!

Last edited by kim21673; 01-19-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ooooh! I would love the chance to join Kristin's team!

Here's my gallery link: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...rachaelsscraps

Here's the link to my fave LO with her goodies: probably this one https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...=silly&cat=500

I am on Melissa Bennett's CT. And I am free Fridays

Creating for Melissa Bennett & Lliella Designs!!

Old 01-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Woohoo! I am so super excited about this!!

Current CTs: Ocean wide designs, Sweet digi scraps, Colie's corner

Favorite LO:

my two most recent layouts i used "blink of an eye" for my p365

Gallery link:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...ame=craftymama

Thanks for considering me! I would love love love to be apart of this amazing team!!
Old 01-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I would LOVE to be back on K's team! I miss her work! I am on Krystal & Misty's teams and my SSD gallery is here. Fridays and Saturdays I stay up until 1-2am so I can definitely pop out a page (or more) a week.

Here is my fav layout using a mixture of Kristin's designs.

If only I didn't gain all that weight back.

Last edited by Jennilyn; 01-20-2012 at 09:12 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Oh my goodness...this is my all time dream CT! Good luck everybody!!!

I CT for Studio Flergs, Penny Springmann, Fiddle-Dee-Dee Design, DST Creative Team, eNKay Design, Tickled Pink Studio, Farynar's Wings and ChrissyW Digital.

I can put a page together quickly and have no problem with short deadlines. I'm organized, and love the creating and promoting side of CT work. I typically upload to 7 different galleries, Facebook and my blog. I'm a HUGE fan of KCB's Designs and consider the pages I do with her kits the best I've ever created.

My Gallery

I couldn't pick just one favorite page with KCB's kits!

Thank you so much for the chance!
Old 01-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

What the heck...why not? LOL! I do most of my scrapping at night, so that is not a problem! :-)

Current CT's: Amy Stoffel, Jen Davey, Ami Collofello, Sherrie Piedgon, Truman Studios, From the heART Designs, and Victoria Feemster.

Most up to date gallery is: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...hannon-designs

Favorite Layout:

Thanks for the chance! :-)
Old 01-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

would totally love a chance to be part of Kristin's amazing team
Current CT: Libby, Meg, Darcy, A Cherry On Top.....Libby, ACOT and Meg require 3 LO's a month with the new releases. Darcy requires 4 a month.

I LOVE Kristin's designs and would LOVE to be part of her team. Being on the west coast it is never a problem for me to work late on Friday night to get a LO done Plus I am always here waiting for the store to open!!!!
Also, I manage to take care of 4 crazy kids, work a full time job and scrap for all of my CT's on time, so I think I would be able to handle the commitment of being on KCB's team. I have also been an active community member here since 2008 and consider this my home on teh computer

My best gallery is probably here at SSD {but I do post at ACOT, MSS,DST,MSA, FB and sometimes to LYM}
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...username=nun69

My favorite KCB LO...
{I'll be back with this one...I still can't decide LOL}
ok I decidd on this one cause I simply LOVE this kit with it's fabulous fall colors!

Last edited by nun69; 01-20-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Thumbs up

Saweeet!
I'm gonna throw my name in the hat!!!
It would be an amazing opportunity and Gig to scrap for Kristin and I know how much of a sweetie she is, I'd love to work with her in this way!! <3

Please include your current CTs and commitments

Designer at ScrapOrchard
Freelance Layout Artist for Cluster Queen Creations & Litabells Designs (No requirements)
Freelance Layout Artist for Andrea of Little Green Frog (1 Layout every six weeks)

Your favorite LO with KCB product

A link to your gallery

My SSD Gallery showing some other pages with Kristins Designs https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ivated-visions
My DST Gallery http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...ivated-visions

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmasmommy View Post
If there's anything else you think would give you an advantage on our team, let us know!
Whilst I am a Full Time Designer, I am active in the Digital Scrapping Community and can commit to Kristins Terms! I am in the the UK so I am generally 5-6 hours ish ahead of the majority of the U.S giving me plenty of time on a Saturday to Scrap with New Releases that are ready last minute

Many of my favourite pages have been created with Kristins Kits, they are so easy to scrap with! I love to create Photo-less and Journal Layouts and that gives me strength to be able to showcase Kristin's designs in sometimes unexpected ways and show extra versatility within themed kits.

Thanks for the chance!! Good Luck to all that apply and good luok wading through all the apps girls, I'm sure there will be loads!!

Old 01-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Whoot! I don't have a problem scrapping at the last minute and putting my best work into it. I am always timely with my layouts and understand that this is a job to take seriously. Not to mention an honor.

KCB lo:

Gallery link:
DST

CT's: Traci Reed, Melissa Bennett, Eva Kipler, Heather Roselli, SM, WM[2], Elise's Pieces, DSA, MSS and Erica Zane.

**gulp as I hit submit**
Old 01-19-2012, 04:38 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Wow, my dream team! I've got to give it a try, would hate myself if I didn't. Friday night is fine with me, as long as I got to scrap with KCB stuff!

Currents CT's: Studio Flergs, Litabells Designs, Jady Day Studio, LDrag Designs and Siamese Studio.

My most updated gallery

Favourite LO

Old 01-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

OMG! This is my dream team!! I own her entire store!

Current CTs:
Cindy Schneider, Meg Mullens, Melissa Bennett, Krystal Hartley, Penny Springmann

Fave LO:

Gallery:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...username=paula
Old 01-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Oh!!! Oh, oh, oh, oh, and oh!

I'll be back in just a wee bit.

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her
Old 01-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Banned

profile gallery

I have to at least try, too! So many beautiful applications already!!!

I'm a very fast scrapper and around most every day, so scrapping at the last minute isn't usually a problem. Within 24 hours is definitely not a problem! I'm a pretty fun lady and I'm very supportive of my fellow CTMs. I check-in regularly, too. I wouldn't really call it stalking, because that just sounds bad...

I currently CT for: Jady Day Studio and Traci Reed
Templates only: Little Green Frog Designs, Jumpstart Designs, and Jeanye Labaya.

My fullest galleries at Me So Scrappy and DST.

My favorite layout using KCB product is: Leaves and it was a tough call
Old 01-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to cardinalskate

Oh goodness gracious. What a dream CT. I'm not even going to look at this thread until after I write this post. I don't wanna see what awesomeness I'm up against LOL.

Current CTs are: Misty Cato, Kara Swanson Designs (templates), The Digichick, eNKay Designs, Etc. by Danyale, Fiddle-Dee-Dee (templates), HGD by Laurie Ann, and Queen of Hearts (templates).

I love all things KCB! My full DST gallery is here. Scrapping at the last minute is no problem.

My favorite KCB LO is:

Can't wait to see who gets on! I'm sure we're all super excited and will be chomping at the bit LOL

Last edited by cardinalskate; 01-19-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Super exciting! Can't wait to see who are the new team members. Not a problem with last minute scrapping. I often do my best work. I work hard and take my CT work very seriously.

Current CT commitments: WM[squared] Designs, Ziggle Designs, and an admin for Chelle's Creations (there is no LO requirement for this team).

Favorite layout:

Gallery: http://www.mesoscrappy.com/gallery/s...rname=bandgeek

Last edited by carriesmom; 01-19-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:26 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Wow! After looking at all these amazing pages I'm not even sure I'd stand a chance...but, alas, here I am going for it anyway. ~

Current CT commitments: Amy Stoffel, Captivated Visions, Cluster Queen (template), Fiddle-Dee-Dee{template), Jeanye Labaya(template), Little Green Frog(template), Lyndsay Riches, Scrapping with Liz(template), Ziggle and Scrap Orchard

My favorite layout using a KCB kit:

My SSD gallery: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ame=carrie1977

**Crosssing fingers**

Old 01-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Well I will admit this is scary because everyone will know who gets REJECTED dun dun dun and it will probably be me but I am going to try anyway because no one keeps this scrapper down!

Friday night scrapping - well if I did not have that than I would have nothing, sad to some but works for me

Current CT's: Faith True, Tracie Stroud, Little Green Frog, mle Card, Amy Stoffel, LaurieAnn, Designs by Kat, SuzyQ and Rachael B.

Most updated gallery

Fav KCB Layout--I love every single one I have

I would love to be on your team because I love your designs, have been a fan for a long time and you break my bank many times over -check your records..LOL

Good luck everyone!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

Yes, this is definitely my dream team! I basically have no life Since DH works nights, I'm always home in the evenings...no Friday nights out for me (or really any nights out for that matter *sigh*).

Current CT gigs: Trixie Scraps (4 layouts/month)
Guest CT gigs: Meg (January); Aprilisa (March); Connie Prince and Jeanye Labaya (May)

Hard to pick my favorite KCB layout...so this would be ONE of them

I have two galleries that are current...for the most part, different layouts are posted in each one.
Here's the link to my SSD gallery: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...rname=pewtertm

There are some amazing scrappers who've posted...and I'm sure more will be posting...good luck to all of you!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:46 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I just have to give this one a shot as Kristin is one of my all-time favorite designers.

While I am a designer, I still LOVE to scrap and I'd be honored to join the team. I am currently on Misty's and Krystal's teams and I freelance for Jady Day Studio and Allison Pennington.

One of my favorite KCB layouts is currently out to be published! Ugh! So here's another one:

My SSD Gallery
My DST Gallery

I'm always here hanging out (OK, I'm always on my computer), I'm a fast scrapper, and I'm a KCB collector so I have no problems using her beautiful kits.

Good luck to everyone trying out and to the team for selecting the lucky new team members!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:46 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I think im going to hyperventilate!!!!!!

Current CT: Eva Kipler

Fave KCB Layout:

My gallery: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...rname=brooke22

I am a HUGE fan of Kristin, ever since I discovered this forum and her gorgeous kits. I'm in Australia, so late Friday night is Saturday morning here and that's the best time for me to be scrapping, so the last minute layouts are not a problem for me. I would do anything to be on her team!

Last edited by brooke22; 01-20-2012 at 07:00 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh my, oh my... I would kick my own butt if I didn't at least try! I keep trying every year, and can't give up.

Current teams-ACOT(digi/hybrid) & Captivated Visions(hybrid)
My SSD Gallery

My fav layout with KCB stuffis- (tough decision!)
Old 01-19-2012, 06:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh. my. goodness!!
Well, everybody knows already I'm a HUGE fan of Kristin (hence my siggie) and it would be a dream come true to be on her team!
Like Rachel, I'm in Europe (6 hours ahead of EST), so I'd have plenty of time to scrap on Saturday mornings while the US is still in bed I definitely see that as an advantage!

I am already a CT member for Jenn, Cindy, Eva and Jady Day Studio.

A lot of my favorite pages are made with Kristin's products.

This is my favorite page scrapped without a template:

And this is my favorite with template:

Here's my SSD gallery: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...rname=freckles

And I usually also post at 4 other galleries + FB. DST is probably the most up to date:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...y.php?cat=8117

Crossing my fingers!!
Old 01-19-2012, 06:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ok first of all you need to know I basically have NO life so this short notice thing is fine for me!

This is one of my favorite with KCB goodies, I love this kit!

My siggy is not updated, I am CTing for Traci Reed, Secret Stash, Jeanye Labaya Designs, and Fiddle-Dee-Dee I have no req's for either Secret STash or Jeanye though, admin on both

My SSD gallery is here https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...=tanyiadeskins
and my full DST is here http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...=tanyiadeskins

anything else? You can not have my first born but you can borrow her...she does chores well!
Old 01-19-2012, 06:20 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

OMG!!! I have been waiting for something like this!!
Like Rachel and Kim, I'm in Europe (6 hours ahead of EST), so I will have plenty of time
to scrap while the US is still in bed

Currently creative for:
Little Green Frog Designs, After 5 Designs, Kay Miller, Jady Day Studio,
Busy Bee Designs, Fiddle Dee Dee Designs, KStudio, Pink Reptile Designs,
Secret Stash and guesting for Jeanye Labaya Designs and Captivated Visions.

Favorite LO:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...ivine&cat=5365

SDD Gallery:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...rname=natascha

Other Gallery:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...y.php?cat=5365

Keeping my fingers crossed like a mad woman and good luck!!!
Old 01-19-2012, 06:31 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Ooh, I've been waiting for this call! Lots of talent in this thread, but I have to throw my name into the ring.

My current CTs: Melissa Bennett and Lyndsay Riches (at ScrapOrchard, but she hasn't been actively designing for the last 6 months or so)

My favorite LO with KCB product is my newest, but I love all the LOs I do with her kits!

Link to my gallery

Thanks for the chance, and good luck to everyone. I can't wait to see who joins KCB's team.

ETA: I was shy when I first posted and didn't include anything else, but I wanted to add that I'm a very reliable CT member and easily meet deadlines and layout requirements. I keep my number of CTs low because that lets me give 100% to my designers. I'm a huge fan of Kristin's and have been since her Scrapbook Graphics days. I have 2 sons and a daughter, so I have pictures for just about any kit you can come up with!

Last edited by rach3975; 01-22-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

OMG. Kristin and team...........I am feeling for you right about now. And there are still a few days for more apps! WOWZER. Hard decisions. ((HUGS))
Old 01-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to cardinalskate

Quote:
Originally Posted by taracotta7 View Post
OMG. Kristin and team...........I am feeling for you right about now. And there are still a few days for more apps! WOWZER. Hard decisions. ((HUGS))
No kidding! What a decision! No matter what, KCB rocks and so do her amazing kits!
Old 01-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Man, what a hard choice Kristin and the team will have to make, so much talent in this thread. Good luck ladies!
Old 01-19-2012, 07:19 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

OMG Kristin has been on my dream CT list forever so I have to give it a shot!

Current Cts: None

My Fav Lo using KCB Prosuct: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...mories&cat=500

My galleries: My Gallery SSD Gallery

I am so excited can't wait to see who makes the team! thanks so much for the opportunity x
Old 01-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Oh, how exciting!

My current teams: Shawna Clingerman, Amy Stoffel and Studio JenD (templates). I also blog at Me So Scrappy.

Here's my DST gallery: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...rname=lovely1m

SSD: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...rname=lovely1m

I think this is my favorite layout done with KCB products recently.

I love KCB and her designs, I would love to help promote her.

Last edited by lovely1m; 01-21-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:07 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Thanks for the chance!!

My current CT's: Cindy Schneider and Britt-ish Designs.

My SSD gallery - https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...cat=500&page=1

Most complete gallery - http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...0&ppuser=20897

Favorite KCB layout:
Old 01-19-2012, 08:13 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Ok. Take a deep breath and just hit submit! Eeeeekkk! KCB's CT would be my dream gig!

So lets see:
Current CT's:
Scrap Orchard Hybrid Bee - 2 projects per month
Lyndsay Riches - no set requirments
Amanda Heimann - no set requirements

My SSD gallery: LoriJ Gallery

My favorite layout:
I think this would be it but I love how all my layouts turn out with KCB`s stuff.

My favorite Hybrid project I did with KCB`s stuff:

Anything extra:
Hmmm, I am on the computer every evening, I can scrap quickly. I am a bit of a hybrid gal as well. I love making mini books, especially with KCB's products as they print very well. I have been stalking, um, I mean following KCB forever, I live on PEI so that will give your CT an east coast Canadian perspective, and I can make a great Chocolate cheesecake and I am not too proud to send bribes to whomever I need too!

Thanks for the chance to apply. : )
Old 01-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This is my dream. My absolute dream. I would die.

This is my gallery: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...me=ayaandjudah

This is my favorite KCB LO (boy was this hard to chose)- https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...t-sing&cat=500

My Current Commitments:- I CT Full time for Shawna Clingerman, Jeanye Labaya and Bella Gypsy. I am with Traci Reed from Dec-March, The Digichick and Cluster Queen for January, The Lily Pad in February and then Jenn Barrette from Oct-December.

Anything extra you want us to know?

I was also once chosen to be LOTW with a KCB-

I would make a great CTM because I love and adore Kristin and her designs. I am loyal, enthusiastic and ready to work, work, work! Friday and Saturday mornigns are my favorite scrap times. :-) I would love the opportunity to help promote KCB designs.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Alisa

Last edited by ayaandjudah; 01-23-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:44 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Been hoping for this since June...and since I already religiously stalk Kristin...might as well give it a go! go...

The time frame and posting requirements are not a problem for me. I regularly upload to six galleries, and since I have no life, scrapping on a Friday night or Saturday morning is no problem either.
Current CT's: Meg Mullens, Litabells (lead), Laura Banasiak (hybrid), Studio Flergs, The Hidden Heart

ONE of my fave KCB layouts
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e-else&cat=500

95% of my layouts are here at SSD:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...name=kyrainbow

Old 01-19-2012, 08:58 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

current CTs - Amy Martin, Karah Fredricks, Kaye Winiecki - 3 LOs a month, can be combined together; The Lily Pad - 1 BYOC LO/month + layout spotlighting; Traci Reed - 3 layouts month with new releases

favorite KCB layout - I had to get help picking lol

gallery (SSD)
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ame=mommatrish
gallery (full)
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...ame=mommatrish

something special... Kristen is the whole reason I found my way over here. Once I discovered her stuff there was no looking back.

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her
Old 01-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Current CT's - none

Fav layouts using KCB

Time commitment is not an issue as 12pm EST Saturday is 6am Sunday here in New Zealand - I am only studying part time and have every Friday off (Thursday US time) so have no problem scrapping a layout or two a week

Full Gallery https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ame=littlekiwi
I also post on FB in the digi gallery and most of the time would post on my profile too while linking to your design page

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Last edited by littlekiwi; 01-19-2012 at 09:47 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ooh ooh! Pick me!

I'm not on any teams at the moment, but I am so ready to make a commitment to one if someone'd have me. Lol.

My most complete gallery is here at SSD: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...=jengerbread88

Here's my favorite layout recently using KCB goodies (though, anything with her goodies is AWESOME!)

Good luck with the selection process Kristin! I don't envy you

The second kit I ever bought at SSD was a KCB kit... I fell in love with her designs- she's part of why I stuck around SSD to begin with. She is an amazing designer, and her kits end up in my cart or wishlist every single week. Plus, she is just darn cool!

I teach homeschooling, but I'm not currently in school, and don't have a full time job. That leaves plenty of time for doing layouts!

New Siggy Coming Soon

Last edited by Jengerbread88; 01-19-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Good Luck everyone!
Old 01-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ahem...Kristin & team...

haha, just kidding!

Well, like everyone that posted here, KCB is one of my dream teams. In fact, my TOTAL dream team & has been for years. Of course I would LOVE a spot, but I've been a huge fan for years & that won't stop if I'm not picked (it just won't help my pocketbook ).

Okay, here's the nitty gritty.

Current CTs: Stolen Moments, Julie Billingsley, Heather Roselli, Cindy Schneider, & Jady Day Studio

Favorite KCB layout: (okay, this was like choosing me to pick what child I like the most. And I haven't even scrapped with HALF of my KCB stash or I'd really be in big trouble!!)

Gallery link:
SSD: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ame=misfitinmn

most complete: http://www.myscrapbookart.com/galler...00&ppuser=6689

Well, it's winter here in MN so that means a LOT of computer face time, and I don't really have a life so much, so Friday nights are usually spent scrapping anyway! I have found over the years that I tend to scrap better & faster under a deadline - which is why I have so many unused kits sitting on my computer. Someone needs to assign a deadline to them and I'll rock 'em! I know it's not an original advantage but I really am a huge fan, and have been for years!

Good luck Kristin & team! I don't envy you having to make this decision - so very much awesome talent here at SSD!

siggy by the incredibly amazing Jacinda

Last edited by misfitinmn; 01-19-2012 at 10:05 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:10 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Would love a spot on the team!! I love KCB designs so much!

Here is one of my favorite layouts i have done with KCB's kits
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...utiful&cat=500

And here is my gallery here at ssd
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ame=nicolelogg

I am not on any other teams, so I would be able to promote and work with the work load easily. Thank you so much for the chance!
Old 01-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Oh my goodness what gorgeous layouts girls! Good luck to everyone!

Old 01-19-2012, 10:54 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Look at all the gorgeousness in this thread!

Here's my little app

Teams: Scrap Orchard, The Daily Digi, Jenn Barrette, Litabells, Queen of Hearts, Busy Bee, Rainy Dayz Designs

Fave kcb layout (hard to pick only one!)

DST (most complete) gallery: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...rname=tjscraps

And add me to those with no life lol Scrapping late Fri/early Sat no big deal here.

Old 01-19-2012, 10:58 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

WOW!! What a rare opportunity!!! Taking my chance here....

current CTs:
Allison Pennington, Amy Stoffel, Christy Lyle (inactive), Ju Kneipp,
Julie Billingsley, Lauren Reid, Lyndsay Riches, Nettio Designs, Scrap Orchard,
Studio Flergs, and Studio Jen D.

your favorite LO with KCB product:

a link to your gallery: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...sername=nietis