Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2012, 06:08 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Cool YOU-nique *New from Eva* Bright and colorful... it is sure to make you feel happy!

Hiya Everyone! It has been a few weeks since I have had a new release hasn’t it? This week I have a bright and fun kit called “YOU-nique.” Just a fun play on words that amused me.

Eva’s New Release for March 17, 2012:
YOU-nique Digital Page Kit

It is a wonder that I have any creative inspiration to show you. I didn’t manage to finish this kit until the last minute yesterday so my team didn’t have much time to work with it. Obviously they have their own lives and are not responsible for me being disorganized and a flake. It is a wonder they stay with me at all.

Check out the three layouts I do have using “YOU-nique.” You can REALLY see the versatility of this kit just by these three layouts. I am not even sure that I would think they were from the same kit at first glance. A big thank you to Divas Kim and Sanna — as well as SugarBabe Laurie for dropping everything and making me a layout! You girls are the best!

That’s it for this week. I hope to have a new kit for you next week… so stay tuned.

♥ Eva

Eva Kipler
BLOGSWEET SHOPPE STORE TWITTER FACEBOOK FAN PAGE NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

♥ SNAG IF YOU ARE A FAN! ♥ ------------->