Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 04-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
LOL Survivor 4/3! *spoilers right up front*

I loved this episode. For years I've been complaining because they haven't had a food challenge and finally tonight they do! And Cochran winning immunity for it was awesome. I'm kind of rooting for him now as he has not been as annoying as last time.

And Corrine being blindsided??? YES!!! I knew it had to be her when she said she was ready for a blindside. Haha! I didn't see her in her first season, but I did not like her at all. And even though I don't like Phillip either, he's so far "out there" that it's entertaining.

I'm kind of annoyed at Malcolm's big talk about being a big game-changer. And it continues next week. I really liked him last season and wanted to like him this season, but now I don't know.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:57 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

It was a good episode...I was so glad to see a food challenge....that was NASTY..I can't ever watch when they're eating I just have to listen lol..but Cochran winning was priceless...He's more likeable this season too..he seems to have toned it down.

Loved that they blindsided Corrine...she wasn't likable in her first season either..just as annoying.

I still like Malcolm..he's one of those guys that can lie to your face and you know all about it but he's so charming you don't even care lol

Old 04-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

I agree with Nikki about Malcolm. He's too cute to not like him.

Pulling for the underdog on this one at the food challenge was fun. Love that Cochran won it!!

While I didn't like Corinne (1st season or this one), I didn't really think that was a good move. I'm not sure who I wanted gone, but it wasn't her.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

good episode! What gets me is Phillip was offering her a way to blindside HIM by splitting the votes between Reynold and Eddie..and it was CORINNE that kept saying no..can she NOT add? If they split 4+4 (although it wouldn't have been that since they didn't have Corinne's vote) but her alliance would be 6..enough to get whoever they wanted out. She just wasn't thinking

I still like Malcom and loved that Cochran won last night..rooting for him and Dawn to keep working together...Hopefully he won't flip like he did on their season

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 04-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Yep, Malcolm is much too cute and nice not to like.

And while repulsed by the food challenge, it was a good throwback challenge and fun to watch!
Old 04-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I really liked Corrine - not quite sure why but she didn't really rub me the wrong way. Phillip on the other hand....can't wait for him to be voted out! But knowing how the game works...he'll stay on to the very end because no one can stand him. Sherri will probably be along until the end too cause she doesn't have much game going on. We shall see though!

I love that Cochran won last night! and I do agree with you all about Malcolm

Old 04-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

If Phillip says Boston Rob's name one more time....is he obsessed or what? I can just see Boston Rob on his couch at home cracking up lol

Old 04-04-2013, 11:17 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiARNGwife View Post
If Phillip says Boston Rob's name one more time....is he obsessed or what? I can just see Boston Rob on his couch at home cracking up lol
ROFL! Yup, I agree! Play your own darn game...you are NOT boston Rob! Ugh!

I was cheering so hard for Cochran, and although I was sad to see Corinne leave, I am only happy because it might mean Cochran will be around longer. Hopefully they can get Phillip out. I am ready to throat punch him LOL!

Old 04-05-2013, 07:08 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

Quote:
I can just see Boston Rob on his couch at home cracking up lol
Yes! This!

Old 04-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to xboxmom

I didn't want Corinne to be gone this week either I was kinda hoping she could get Crazy Phillip out but I guess he makes the show more entertaining. But yes I agree the Boston Rob stuff is a bit over the top! It's like Dude seriously get over it!
Old 04-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
LOL, what I find funny is it really does seem like both he and Andrea picked up something from Boston Rob. He's still totally crazy pants but they're both playing much smarter games this time around.

I really think Corrine let her hatred for Phillip blind her decision making. If she'd been smart, she would have tried to play both alliances. Flipping almost never pays off for the flipper because your old alliance hates you (and you're going to need their jury votes eventually) and your new alliance never really trusts you because you flipped on your original alliance. What I didn't understand was why she didn't go after Phillip from the start. I know she didn't want to rock the boat yet but If you're going to flip, go big. As annoying as I find Dawn and her crying this season, haha, I was glad she shared info this time and preserved her own alliance.

I'm kind of worried what will happen to Malcom now that his alliance is down in numbers. Not sure that bodes well for his game but he is pretty crafty, so we'll see, haha. Oh and I loved seeing Cochran win immunity, that was awesome.

Last edited by Nettio; 04-05-2013 at 06:57 PM.