Sweet Shoppe Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default Want to win a $10 Sweet Shoppe Gift Certificate?

I need your help and I'm giving a little encouragement to get

Our family is in the process of adopting a sweet little girl from the country of Nicaragua and we have been given a fantastic fundraising opportunity.

Six Seeds.tv has partnered with us in our efforts in honor of National Adoption Awareness Month. They are doing a special focus on community service and have featured our story on their website. For each comment that is left on our story they are donating $2 to our fundraising expenses! That $2 can really add up fast if everyone will take just a moment to leave a comment.

Our story can be seen here: http://sixseeds.tv/s/content/adoptio..._butler_family

After you leave your comment you need to reply to this thread that you've done so and the name you commented under so that I can verify your entry for the gift card. You can leave one comment per email address!

We have the entire month of November to comment but please do it today and pass it on!

Drawing will be done on December 1st via random.org. Your post number will be your entry number.

This post is in no way put on by Sweet Shoppe or it's designers. It's purely my undertaking so if you have any questions please contact me directly at tabby.9906@gmail.com

Blessings to you and yours!

Sincerely,
Tabby

I'm editing this first post so that I don't mess up the posts for the drawing below but I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone that has contributed thus far. We are really going to be financially blessed through this opportunity. I knew I could count on you sweet girls over here to help out Keep the comments coming, we have all month but I just couldn't wait to say thank you.

Last edited by tabby; 11-04-2010 at 07:18 AM.