Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2022, 12:29 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm
Default Gallery Navigation

Another newbie question here... what's the best way to scroll through the gallery. Is there a way to just look at the pages that have been posted in chronological order without having to pick a section of the gallery? When I click on Member Galleries it seems to show me a list of members who have posted recently, but then when I see a page I like I click on it and it takes me to that member's gallery and then I can click again to see the page... Is there a better way to just mindlessly flip through pages of layouts as they've been posted?
Old 02-14-2022, 12:53 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

On the main gallery page you have the option to sort the view...
Most Recent · Most Popular Images · Random (top left above the pages posted). Clicking on "most recent" will let you see the latest pages.

Is that what you're asking?
Old 02-14-2022, 01:14 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponytails View Post
On the main gallery page you have the option to sort the view...
Most Recent · Most Popular Images · Random (top left above the pages posted). Clicking on "most recent" will let you see the latest pages.

Is that what you're asking?
....I have it on Most Recent, but that only shows me one page of layouts... I'm trying to figure out the best way to see the next page of most recent layouts.
Old 02-14-2022, 01:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Under the search bar at the bottom is a link for "past day", "past seven days", etc. That should do what you are asking.

SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

go to just below the recent layouts, under the search bar and you will see recent photos, then in pink it will have 1 day, 7 days 14 days etc. Click on one of those.
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

OR do you mean flipping through page by page? That would be cool, but I don't think we can do that.

Old 02-14-2022, 01:53 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
OR do you mean flipping through page by page? That would be cool, but I don't think we can do that.
Looks like maybe you can! I just looked and under the search bar, as was mentioned, you can click on - 1 day 7 days 14 days all - and if you click on all it'll give you the first page. But if you scroll right down under the photos (on the right side) there's a link for next page.
Old 02-14-2022, 02:01 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Thanks guys! I did see the 1 day, 7 days, All... etc. It looks like that gives a random selection of layouts, but only 150 for some reason. Lol.

I think the scrolling through the member galleries is probably the closest to what I was looking for. Thanks!
Old 02-14-2022, 02:01 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I didn't mean that, but wouldn't THAT be cool? Like Insta?
Old 02-14-2022, 02:24 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_ View Post
Thanks guys! I did see the 1 day, 7 days, All... etc. It looks like that gives a random selection of layouts, but only 150 for some reason. Lol.

I think the scrolling through the member galleries is probably the closest to what I was looking for. Thanks!
Hmm, for me it shows the past day's layouts. I have 111 right now and yesterday is the earliest date shown for any of them. I'm in the "most recent" tab.

Old 02-14-2022, 03:26 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Another newbie question here... what's the best way to scroll through the gallery. Is there a way to just look at the pages that have been posted in chronological order without having to pick a section of the gallery? When I click on Member Galleries it seems to show me a list of members who have posted recently, but then when I see a page I like I click on it and it takes me to that member's gallery and then I can click again to see the page... Is there a better way to just mindlessly flip through pages of layouts as they've been posted?
I know what you mean... I think there is a gallery at another store that does this. And, I like that when I go to the gallery it shows the layouts that posted in chronological order with the newest layout first. As you keep looking, you see older layouts and at the bottom of the first page you can go to "page 2", "page 3" etc.

This gallery has always confused me because if I do select the "all" search option while viewing Most Recent, it doesn't show the most recent first. Usually layouts a day or 2 old and the current day layouts might show up on page 2 or 3.

Very frustrating for me.
Old 02-14-2022, 04:53 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

This is my question, too. I want to see all the layouts, from every section, not just random, or the last 150.

I also noticed that the layouts can be posted two or three times, in different sections (member, designer, this or that, etc.) Oh well, I'll just look through members or favorite designers, or This or That, I guess.
www.gallerystandouts.com
Old 02-14-2022, 09:00 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Hmm, for me it shows the past day's layouts. I have 111 right now and yesterday is the earliest date shown for any of them. I'm in the "most recent" tab.
Just curious...where does it say "most recent" on the page? I'm sure I'm just overlooking that. lol

Nevermind...I see it. lol I see it all the time.